Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man (2530 Views)

South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man by Sisikill: 2:48am On Jul 31, 2008
Diamond of Africa?

I'm all for standing by your man and whatnot but. . . errr. . .  isn't that kinda pushing it a tad?

Except of course you are being facetious. If that's the case, I say carry on, carry on.

Why. . . I'll even add my own.

Nigerian men are the top dawgs. They are Goldest of all gold.

Best thing since sliced bread? Forget that, they are breakfast, lunch and dinner wrapped up in non-fattening appetizing package.

The most romantic man in the world has nothing on them. They know what to say and when to say it.

And those little cute nicknames they give us women. . . just beautiful.

Seriously, how do they come up with that? I say it speaks highly of their intelligence.

I bow and submit myself to the Naija man for he is King of the castle, Master of his domain and captain of his ship.

Without the Nigerian man, the world as we know it will cease to exist.

All hail the Nigerian Man.

Olowo ori wa, oko gbo gbo awon obirin laiye, Awon Boda she e fe ti won mo ori gbon, Ikun le ni mo waaaaaa oooooooh!

Jeebus! I hope I didn't over do it oh.
Re: Nigerian Man by Studentet: 3:39am On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

Diamond of Africa?

And those little cute nicknames they give us women. . . just beautiful.

Olowo ori wa, oko gbo gbo awon obirin laiye, Awon Boda she e fe ti won mo ori gbon, Ikun le ni mo waaaaaa oooooooh!

Jeebus! I hope I didn't over do it oh.

Hey Sweetcherry I hope you like that cute name tooo.
Re: Nigerian Man by HCH3COO: 3:46am On Jul 31, 2008
Studentet:

Hey Sweetcherry I hope you like that cute name tooo.
sisi. . . cherry?
Re: Nigerian Man by SoWhat77(f): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2008
"i was in Toronto and i swa nam a lot of the Nigeria man are married to these bootylicious Southern African man,"

When I was in San Fransisco California I saw alot of men married to alot of bootylicious men. Now as far as Nigerian men being married to bootylicious men, I cannot speak on that becuase I thought it was rare for Nigerians to swing that way  I guess you have to go to Toronto to see that sort of thing?  tongue  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man by jkpretty(f): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2008
What's in the south African booties,

What's in the heavy ass full of shit. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man by segzicres(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2008
@jkpretty damn gurl you got an arsenal in that tongue of yours. but that should hurt.
Re: Nigerian Man by Sisikill: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
Studentet:

Hey Sweetcherry  I hope you like that cute name tooo.

Sweet Cherry? Uhmm. . . Okay, I was thinking nicknames along the lines of Slutina Bitchinski McWhore but this will do too. . . I guess.

Typical Naija man, just when you think you’ve got a handle on them, they call you Sweet Cherry. I suppose I can live with that but I’m so very confused coz Sweet Cherry sounds.  . .sweet and nice and sweet! This is so not what we’re used to. 

HCH3COO:

sisi. . . cherry?   

Funny!!
Ah! E pa te wo fun Boda wa!
You got jokes, eh?
Re: Nigerian Man by HCH3COO: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
asiri e ti tu. mi o se mo .
Re: Nigerian Man by Sisikill: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2008
LMAO!

What Asi ri?

You don't know nothin'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Encounter With A Nosy Husband/boyfriend / Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse / Relationships And Pet Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.