Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Women! I Think We Should Do This. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women! I Think We Should Do This. (3342 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / To Women: I Beg You / Married Women I Need Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Toyinletstalk(f): 2:00am On Dec 20, 2013
^^^^^ @sammy that is a very good resolve.
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Wislet(f): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Be:

QUICK TO LISTEN

SLOW TO SPEAK ; and

SLOW TO ANGER
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Toyinletstalk(f): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Wislet: Be:

QUICK TO LISTEN

SLOW TO SPEAK ; and

SLOW TO ANGER

Thank you Wislet.

I also feel women should stop repeating themselves much. I learnt that though, because sometimes I feel as though, he does not hear what I am saying, and I would keep repeating it over and over again and that use to infuriate my husband until he drew my attention to it.
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
When a purpose of something is not known abuse is inevitable, a whole lot of people get married without known the purpose of marriage, God made a help mate for adam not a woman it was Adam who call her a woman not God, a woman is a help mate for a man not a competator, when Rebbeca came into the life of Issac the bible tell us Issac was comforted, married and single ladies in the house are you a comfort to the man in your life ? in the book of genesis 24 vs 64 tell us dat immediately Rebbeca saw issac she came down from her horse and postrate befor him when she was told issac was the man she been married to, she climb down from her mighty horse, a lot of our ladies goes to their husband house on their might horse and refused to come down and that very horse is what is killin their marriage, they go to their husbands house with every sense of pride am beautiful, am classic, i have ph.d e t c. TWO marriage has an author GOD perform the first marriage and the bible book of luke tell us d story of
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
The wedding in cannan we were told the wine got finished jesus was at the marriage ceremony and he provided a new and a better wine love will fade emotion will be gone, attractions will be gone if their is God in your marriage he will inprovice what ever will be lackin in your marriage
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Toyinletstalk(f): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2013
Thank you Ogbakolo for your contribution. What you have said and analyzed is where 'ego' comes in. If there is ego from both people involved, there will always be 'respect' issues or lack of it. The most important of it all, is love. When there is love, every other thing comes easy, love always lead.
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hi everyone. Its very true that we listen effectively, slow to anger and response, cut of ego and be humble, patient, having a me time and couple's time to watchin film but forgetting some thing very important. What are these twitter important stuff: SEX, FOOD. The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach and also that magicien between his thighs. Let us not forget the importance and sincerely, i use this secret a lot. There was a day i went out wif our 5 month old baby and came back around 10pm, my Husband carried his baby and went upstairs. He did not talk to me d next day. I now uses my secret weapon. Very early in d morning, i gave it to him and we reconciled.
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Toyinletstalk(f): 4:44am On Dec 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ Veronix, the power of some very good stuff. You can never go wrong, if only women some women knew the power they have. Use it !!!!!!! i like that.

Merry Christmas!!!!! Everyone. God bless.
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by trendiitee(f): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hmmm.so many lessons 4 me to learn,,God help me....BTw mch tanks to d op and all dose who av contributed,,most of dis tins u mentioned av almost rendered mai relatnshp assunder,,,tnk God am nt married yet..Now I av to start makin tinz rite...once again @Op,tanx a lot.its jst as if dis thread was created 4 me.
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Sallotti: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
If it ain't broke. . .I ain't fiSSSSin it!
Nothing to change!
We dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

15 year anniversary coming up! cool
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Toyinletstalk(f): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2013
trendii tee: Hmmm.so many lessons 4 me to learn,,God help me....BTw mch tanks to d op and all dose who av contributed,,most of dis tins u mentioned av almost rendered mai relatnshp assunder,,,tnk God am nt married yet..Now I av to start makin tinz rite...once again @Op,tanx a lot.its jst as if dis thread was created 4 me.

You are welcome dear, i am glad.
Re: Women! I Think We Should Do This. by Toyinletstalk(f): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Sallotti: If it ain't broke. . .I ain't fiSSSSin it!
Nothing to change!
We dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

15 year anniversary coming up! cool

I love this dear. that is the way to go. Happy anniversary in advance. God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Life , (I Feel Cheated) / Stop Bleaching!.. Correct Your Skin With Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub.. / Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.