Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? (1681 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2013
girl king: I personally want an open minded man and so far it has been hard to find cry
Have you tried err..me? wink
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by girlking(f): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Zikdik:
Have you tried err..me? wink
no I haven't
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Slimmos(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Zikdik: I've just been thinking. Almost every lady wants a god-fearing man for a spouse or partner, as it were. What is the lot of atheists here? Does this mean we won't have girlfriends or get married?
Babes, make una consider us oh. We're good people, honestly. cryI've just been thinking. Almost every lady wants a god-fearing man for a spouse or partner, as it were. What is the lot of atheists here? Does this mean we won't have girlfriends or get married?
Babes, make una consider us oh. We're good people, honestly.
Are u ready to follow her to her church or mosque for d solemnization?
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Slimmos(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I'm an atheist. I date a christian and we are together doing fine.

Bill gate is an atheist with a christian wife.

This is romance and got nothing to do with God
So wen u decide to marry..where are u going to wed...? And how are u goin to raise ur children
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Slimmos:
So wen u decide to marry..where are u going to wed...? And how are u goin to raise ur children
We get married legally, in court. Our children will be raised as normal people. People who donot suscribe to religious bullsh*t. People who are sane and have a relatively high iq.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I'm an atheist. I date a christian and we are together doing fine.

Bill gate is an atheist with a christian wife.

This is romance and got nothing to do with God

Today you're an atheist, tomorrow you're a sango worshiper.

smh
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
dorox:
She fine no be small and she dey brilliant well well, she don marry

grin
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
@op, Eyah. Pele grin
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove: @op, Eyah. Pele grin
Thank you, my sister. It is not a small something. Abeg I dey find e-gf. If you help me see, p.m me shaparly oh. Butter go always dey your bread ni.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Zikdik:
Thank you, my sister. It is not a small something. Abeg I dey find e-gf. If you help me see, p.m me shaparly oh. Butter go always dey your bread ni.
Are you matured enough and ready to handle a relationship?
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Are you matured enough and ready to handle a relationship?

Yes, I am
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
rationalmind:

Yes, I am
Rationalmind, how many times I call you? Don't be a biblical Joseph oh.@ Ishilove, of course I am jare.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Zikdik:
Rationalmind, how many times I call you? Don't be a bilical Joseph oh.@ Ishilove, of course I am jare.

grin your readiness and my readiness are mutually inclusive
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lol. Rationalmind, I will report you to your girlfriend grin

@Zikdik, I have a few people in mind so I will make some inquiries and get back to you.
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove: Lol. Rationalmind, I will report you to your girlfriend grin

grin, go ahead
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove: Lol. Rationalmind, I will report you to your girlfriend grin

@Zikdik, I have a few people in mind so I will make some inquiries and get back to you.
Ope o!
Re: Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? by Redlyn: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2013
Don't need a god fearing man thx.
Much rather a kind, humble, generous, loving, caring, sweet man which has nothing to do with being afraid of a tyrant.
Someone who does good because you have a good heart not out of fear or obligation of anything.
But whats most important is that we respect each other.I have had good relationship with a christian who respects my choice and me, his.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leader Of The Shite Islamic Group Sheik Ibraheem Zakzaky Finally Speaks Out / COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED / I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.