Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Video: Muslim Girl Twerking In Public While Wearing Her Hijab. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Muslim Girl Twerking In Public While Wearing Her Hijab. (8665 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Muslim Girl Twerking In Public While Wearing Her Hijab. by temitofa(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
A Muslim girl has caused serious social media outrage after being caught twerking in public in her hijab, as people hailed her.

According to The Sun UK, a 17-year-old was out shopping with friends when they joined a street performer and began dancing.

The footage of her dancing went viral online, and attracted a bombardment of hateful comments. One wrote: “That’s so disrespectful is you are wearing hijab you are representing Islam respect dignity so how to act like a fool that is a big disrespect.”

Another person saying she deserved to be killed (**hush! Too much for me**)

The lady in question later gave an emotional interview to Muslim YouTube star, Ali Dawah. Although, her name was not revealed.

She told him at a phone interview: “To all the girls that wear hijab and wear abayah, I’m sorry for disrespecting it. I’ve learnt from my mistake. It’s gone viral and I’m just hurt, I just want everybody to leave it alone and keep everything away, I don’t want it to be how it was and I am not going to do anything like that again. I am sorry for disrespecting it and thank you to all of you that helped, it’s up to Allah to judge, at the end of the day I will be judged for it, not you guys.”

Watch the video of the dance and social media outrage below:

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/two-videos-muslim-girl-twerking-in.html

Re: Video: Muslim Girl Twerking In Public While Wearing Her Hijab. by Omudia11: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Watch them accuse her off being a christian who is out to tarnish the image of Islam.
Re: Video: Muslim Girl Twerking In Public While Wearing Her Hijab. by Horus(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Church Structure & Sole Authority Pastors / She Lost Her Husband & Her 5 Children In A Day And She Can't Give Birth Again / Why do you go to church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.