Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? (532 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? by lovelyronke20(f): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Can you be in one?? Yes or no and why
Re: How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? by Tolexander: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
lovelyronke20: Can you be in one?? Yes or no and why
seems there is something on with you sis, considering your threads since morning?

You wanna tell the guy you wanna quit due to long distance or what?
Re: How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? by stimireez(f): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tolexander: seems there is something on with you sis, considering your threads since morning?

yes I will quit, anyway did dt already
Re: How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? by freecharles(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
As of now i dont think i can be in one....i prefer to express my gestures in real life not over skype or bbm.....i always love to keep my stuffs real
Re: How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? by lovelyronke20(f): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tolexander: seems there is something on with you sis, considering your threads since morning?

Is it a crime to ask a question again
Re: How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? by Tolexander: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
lovelyronke20:

Is it a crime to ask a question again
did i yab u?
Re: How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? by ARareGem(f): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
It's draining and tasking.
Re: How Do You Guys Feel About Long Distance Relationships?? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Draining.

The possibility of it working out is very minute.

Trust issues always come up.

(1) (Reply)

Chics For Xmas / Nairaland Romance Section Has Really Helped Me.... / Did Nairaland Help U In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.