Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488389 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Benbest24: 1:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Philomathhh:
Finally!!! I made it (MCF McGill).

Congrat!!. Were you just sent the scholarship letter at this time?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Themanwithnonam: 2:17am On Mar 26, 2019
Congratulations, please did you get an email or you checked the portal .
1stknight:

Congratulations!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Philomathhh(m): 2:30am On Mar 26, 2019
Benbest24:

Congrat!!. Were you just sent the scholarship letter at this time?

No.
5PM

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2019
Philomathhh:
Finally!!! I made it (MCF McGill).
congrats dear
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2019
henry15:

☺ I just got my letter confirming my scholarship this evening. MasterCard McGill Chemical Engineering
Awwn.. Congrats
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sayboy: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2019
https://chat.whatsapp*com/FdvsnEjoASMCwIY38O8PhI

Proper WhatsApp link if you want to join

Edit the * to dot to join
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by psalmist0203(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
henry15:

For McGill is not mandatory for Nigerians. Same with most Candian schools too. I also applied at Memorial University Of Newfoundland at Canada. They honoured a Proof of proficiency of English I got from my Nigerian university dully signed by my Registrar. Schools and scholarships vary if you also get confused don't fail to mail the school or scholarship body for clarification.

Thanks baba
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by psalmist0203(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
As in, seriously... All these testimonies I'm seeing here they sweet my belle, although I'm not an applicant yet but I can see myself sharing mine too when the time comes.

But pls, my gurus in the house, this scholarship I think they can only consider First class students or students with a very strong 2nd class like 4.2 upward...

If we have anyone who have less than 4.0 and still got the scholarship, pls let us testify to it so as to raise the hope of some people like us abeg...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by talkme(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Any news about McGill ? My Application status is still showing review.

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Philomathhh(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
talkme:
Any news about McGill ? My Application status is still showing review.

You'd be gotten back soon. But I was offered admission for the same program in February.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by talkme(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Philomathhh:

You'd be gotten back soon. But I was offered admission for the same program in February.

Ok thanks. Like the admission is in phases or what? Besides i also applied for the scholarship stuff.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Temmydayosam: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Based on information gotten from the school late last week. Decision about all applicant admission would be made this week. As they depend on what professors are saying in supervising you or nor to make admission decision.

So to those gotten admission earlier and was considered for MCF you are lucky to have a professor pick you up. For those left hope and pray that professor make a favourable decision about your application. Then you can hope for MCF decision too.

Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by xcaper(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Congrats, please can you share your profile? Did you graduate with first class or 2-1. Thank you
henry15:

Yes I have been admitted to Chemical Engineering for Master's Program. But am yet to get any feedback as regards the scholarship shortlisting. I think from there timeline shortlisting is meant to start from 14th March.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by xcaper(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Congrats can you share the what you did right that made you get the scholarship, so that some of us can use the info when applying next year. Thank you
Philomathhh:

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sommie2012: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
For McGill is not mandatory for Nigerians. Same with most Candian schools too. I also applied at Memorial University Of Newfoundland at Canada. They honoured a Proof of proficiency of English I got from my Nigerian university dully signed by my Registrar. Schools and scholarships vary if you also get confused don't fail to mail the school or scholarship body for clarification. [/quote]

Henry pls can I reach out to u personally? I will appreciate your number. I just sent u a PM, kindly acknowledge pls
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Labimx: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
After receiving a rejection letter from UBC. This night, i got a congratulatory call from both UBC and MasterCard wink kiss grin....

7 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Labimx:
After receiving a rejection letter from UBC. This night, i got a congratulatory call from both UBC and MasterCard wink kiss grin....

Congratulations!. Did you have interview with them?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Labimx: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
1stknight:

Congratulations!. Did you have interview with them?
yes, I was shortlisted for the interview.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by henry15(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
xcaper:
Congrats, please can you share your profile? Did you graduate with first class or 2-1. Thank you

I don't have a first class but a high 2.1
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by henry15(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Labimx:
Congrats ☺. Maybe you were place on a reserve list.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by isamite(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
which school are left for application
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by thobie11: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Anyone with information, on how to apply in university of Pretoria.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adamic: 4:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Consult a registered organization, WORDSMITH SUPPORT, for writing/editing your postgraduate project, scholarship cover letter, CVs, report etc, we will surely exceed your expectations!
Facebook:www.facebook.com/wordsmithsupport
Twitter: @wordsmithsuppo3

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by officialcharlz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
hi guys, has anyone here made it through university of capetown admission? please share guides or direct me to the page.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Battywonder(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2019
officialcharlz:
hi guys, has anyone here made it through university of capetown admission? please share guides or direct me to the page.

Pm on WhatsApp (0*8*1*426*137*17) as regards MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Cape Town.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 12:35am On May 13, 2019
officialcharlz:
Try the below link for information on mcfs at uct.
http://www.mcfsp.uct.ac.za/
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 6:23am On May 20, 2019
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!!! (Looking forward to welcoming some of you to UBC soon smiley )
If you weren't selected, I would like to encourage you not to give up. It's always great to keep up the enthusiasm and to try again.
Like last year, my first response was a rejection from McGill, but eventually had a difficult time selecting between UBC and Edindurgh hahaha.
So, keep trying!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2019
BlackPanther123:
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!!! (Looking forward to welcoming some of you to UBC soon smiley )
If you weren't selected, I would like to encourage you not to give up. It's always great to keep up the enthusiasm and to try again.
Like last year, my first response was a rejection from McGill, but eventually had a difficult time selecting between UBC and Edindurgh hahaha.
So, keep trying!!!
Congrat bro
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chigojude: 1:54pm On May 22, 2019
BlackPanther123:
So, keep trying!!!
Hi black panther, did you get both UBC and Edinburgh this year? Or last year
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Petrified235555: 8:18am On May 28, 2019
psalmist0203:
As in, seriously... All these testimonies I'm seeing here they sweet my belle, although I'm not an applicant yet but I can see myself sharing mine too when the time comes.

But pls, my gurus in the house, this scholarship I think they can only consider First class students or students with a very strong 2nd class like 4.2 upward...

If we have anyone who have less than 4.0 and still got the scholarship, pls let us testify to it so as to raise the hope of some people like us abeg...
please someone should reply this
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2019
Chigojude:

Hi black panther, did you get both UBC and Edinburgh this year? Or last year
Hey man his real is Samuel oladoyinbo follow him up on Instagram so you could get in touch with him better @thesam_ola
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=BlackPanther123 post=78544421]Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!!! (Looking forward t

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.