Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (492932 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Moreover,try to review ur post before submitting it...
I can see that u make mistakes when you get annoyed...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
GabbyKelly:

When did u apply?
When did they reply you?
Did u finish the application procedure?
i applyed november 7 and they replies january 14
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abdulasod:
Moreover,try to review ur post before submitting it...
I can see that u make mistakes when you get annoyed...
mumu boy..... oya with your big big english go and be a professors at havad...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
L2CD766:

i am annoyance with his atitudde...... Taink god for ppl lyk u bro.... God blles u much

E don do! God bless you too!

cryptography:
Rejections are ultra high this year. chrisviral was it like this last year? cc- graviton2

We weren't much that applied last year, it wasn't that high, but a lot of people applied this year, so I'm guessing that why they are cut-tailing.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
L2CD766:
mumu boy..... oya with your big big english go and be a professors at havad...

grin cheesy
I hope say no be this kind gramma you blow for your application grin because that would explain alot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Toboy I sight you!
It's been a year right?
How parols?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:

E don do! God bless you too!

We weren't much that applied last year, it wasn't that high, but a lot of people applied this year, so I'm guessing that why they are cut-tailing.
lol, i ended up not applying. I read your diary, how do you plan dealing with that funny debacle grin cool
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
cryptography:
lol, i ended up not applying. I read your diary, how do you plan dealing with that funny debacle grin cool

Bros eeh the thing tire me grin
And the boy don dey ping me all night for whatsapp, make I help am check, im really confused!

Btw why didn't you apply?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:

grin cheesy
I hope say no be this kind gramma you blow for your application grin because that would explain alot cheesy
lol.. boss i use microsoft spellchecking naw
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
L2CD766:
lol.. boss i use microsoft spellchecking naw

Hehehehe
Me for fear o cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:

Bros eeh the thing tire me grin
And the boy don dey ping me all night for whatsapp, make I help am check, im really confused!

Btw why didn't you apply?
lol, ask him to check himself grin.
... Time factor, deadlines, procrastination and fear
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:

Hehehehe
Me for fear o cheesy
McGill na him lose joor cool... bawss wen r u landing yankii
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
cryptography:
lol, ask him to check himself grin.
... Time factor, deadlines, procrastination and fear

Email: na me open am for am!
Minerva code, na me hold am, lol, even password self na my head e dey, I dey tell you bro, d thing really tire me!
But I don plan say I go tell pastor wife first, make they help me tell am.

... you self, you started this thread with us from beginning yet you squeeze out time apply, Hmmm, Maybe when you grad sha, you apply for PG!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
L2CD766:
McGill na him lose joor cool... bawss wen r u landing yankii

No mind McGill bro! Just face ya studies wella, and apply as PG!

I Heard (heard ooo) that US peeps travelled around June last year, and I have also leant that US don't require Medicals from student grin cheesy so na good news e go be for me!
But now sha, I'm still waiting for Duke and Berkeley as I will prefer them to MiChigan!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:

Email: na me open am for am!
Minerva code, na me hold am, lol, even password self na my head e dey, I dey tell you bro, d thing really tire me!
But I don plan say I go tell pastor wife first, make they help me tell am.

... you self, you started this thread with us from beginning yet you squeeze out time apply, Hmmm, Maybe when you grad sha, you apply for PG!
grin grin, at least you are safe from death threat..... thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
cryptography:
grin grin, at least you are safe from death threat..... thanks

grin cheesy grin
Yes bro!
Na en friend wey I dey mercy for wink
And the suicide attempt repeating again!
But sha I believe it will be handled!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:

grin cheesy grin
Yes bro!
Na en friend wey I dey mercy for wink
And the suicide attempt repeating again!
But sha I believe it will be handled!
chaii.. God bless you nwanne.... sent you FB request
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
cryptography:
chaii.. God bless you nwanne.... sent you FB request

Accepted!
Bless you too!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:
After you must have uploaded your Transcript, your MCF application, your WAEC Cert and Financial and recommendation form, the status on your application will read

Ready for Review

After it has been reviewed, you will get a denial if you don't meet th e minimum academic requirement but if you do meet the academic requirement your status will now change to

Further Review Required

And then, they ask you for summary of activities, before giving you a final decision!
i uploaded all my documents almost the same time ( mcf file, and summery of activities the same time )

NB summary of activities appeared on my checklist before i started uploading my document
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Vicmonzan:

i uploaded all my documents almost the same time ( mcf file, and summery of activities the same time )

Bolded still proves my point! You didn't take note of your status update!
Mind you, if you applied way ahead of December, you were really lucky, as admission evaluation started in december.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:

Bolded still proves my point! You didn't take note of your status update!
Mind you, if you applied way ahead of December, you were really lucky, as admission evaluation started in december.
summary of activities appeared on my checklist before i uploaded any document.

But i did not take note of my status
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Vicmonzan:

summary of activities appeared on my checklist before i uploaded any document.

But i did not take note of my status

Okay sir!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Woow! nairaland ...this is incredible....am from Kenya and I too applied to this mastercard staff.... I hav to say you people really are wonderful.
I went through the process all alone I must say u must appreciate the likes of chris helpin you out...
Bravo u all...wonderfull how u help each other...
Wooooooow!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
barryzain:
Woow! nairaland ...this is incredible....am from Kenya and I too applied to this mastercard staff.... I hav to say you people really are wonderful.
I went through the process all alone I must say u must appreciate the likes of chris helpin you out...
Bravo u all...wonderfull how u help each other...
Wooooooow!!

grin cheesy
You are welcome!
How was the flight from Kenya to Naija? Lol (just kidding)
Wish you all the best bro!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:
Toboy I sight you!
It's been a year right?
How parols?
Ha ha! Brother chris, your guy has been under hibernation.
It may not be up to a year. I visit this forum occassionally. Congrats as per MSU! You derserve more!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
toboy:

Ha ha! Brother chris, your guy has been under hibernation.
It may not be up to a year. I visit this forum occassionally. Congrats as per MSU! You derserve more!

Thanks more! Grateful to God!
How things naa? You applied again?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mr cheris after been selected are you going for any interview in Lagos?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
solomonjesus:
Mr cheris after been selected are you going for any interview in Lagos?

No!
Visa issues na for lagos!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks more! Grateful to God!
How things naa? You applied again?
Things has not been entirely so bad! yes I reapplied!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
toboy:

Things has not been entirely so bad! yes I reapplied!

That's wonderful to hear!
I wish you the best of best this time!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sholar20: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
hello....am new here..but have bn following d trend.... wink wink smiley..looking forward in applying into McGull university 2016 fall..*preparation starts now*.....course is occupational therapy (undergraduate).. cool

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
chrisviral:

No biggie!
So whatsup at your end?

Currently at an art seminar... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.