Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly (10912 Views)

Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by farem: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2013
Bipi is nailed inside one-chance box!
This is what I will call; WISDOM PASS MUSCLE!
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by size38: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Evans Bipi is an impostor. Who elected him speaker? GEJ should stop distablising Rivers state because his 2015 ambition using Bipi and Nigerian police. The federal high court in Abuja last week declared judgement about the take over of Rivers state house Assembly, acknowleged Amachree as the speaker. Bipi and his group should stop decieving themsleves

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by guiddoti: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Symphony007: C.P mbu will never enforce this directed because his job description upon appiontment was to enforce only anti ameachi rulings. But it's only a matter of time before the national PDP realise that they sat idle while monkey took the keys and starting driving the affairs of their party in it's most important state. I will say it again and again. Anti jonathan sentiments is growing in rivers but he will never loose the state due to regional ties. But the governorship of rivers state come 2015 is now a toss up.
Thumb up. Absolutely correct.
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2013
It does not matter who you are, you can not fight and win a governor in his own state. I said it from the beginning and most people thought I was wrong. we need to live in the reality of things.
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2013
APC has won a court case and as expected, its celebration and popping of champagne in the camp of APC. Nobody has threatened to pull down Nigeria. There are no protest and no conspiratory theories. Hopefully, the day a court case goes against APC, APC e-warriors will gnash their teeth in silence and allow the victorious camp to celebrate and pop champagne.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by chuks8660(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Spend Your Time On Rich and educative ebooks that will be of benefit to you,that will change the way you think,your perspective,your intellectuals and your ego.

Reading can help you achieve your goals, not just through learning, but by inspiring you. If you read stories about business success or people who have lived their dreams, you’ll be more inspired to reach for you own goals.

Click this link to Download Our Cheap Priced Educative and inspiring ebooks http://

ORDER ANY BOOK NOW AND GET IT IN THE NEXT ONE HOUR
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Harbioollah: Rotimi Amaechi; Tearing the retardeen apart since 1902
EL Retardeeno1 deeped in poo again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Jonathan,the elite President for Ijaw people ONLY. PDP=Poor Destroyed Party. Scattered 'umbrerra'.
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Toktee(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2013
All pdp clowns have gone into hiding since the day 23 local governnent chairman decamped to apc,and now a blow on the face of okirika jesus,none of the attack dogs is here.
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Toktee(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC has won a court case and as expected, its celebration and popping of champagne in the camp of APC. Nobody has threatened to pull down Nigeria. There are no protest and no conspiratory theories. Hopefully, the day a court case goes against APC, APC e-warriors will gnash their teeth in silence and allow the victorious camp to celebrate and pop champagne.
Why don't you look for a transformer in your hood and do the right thing?
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC has won a court case and as expected, its celebration and popping of champagne in the camp of APC. Nobody has threatened to pull down Nigeria. There are no protest and no conspiratory theories. Hopefully, the day a court case goes against APC, APC e-warriors will gnash their teeth in silence and allow the victorious camp to celebrate and pop champagne.
grin So why are you crying on NL?Crying is worse than threatening pulling down Nigeria.It ain't even 2015 yet and you are already showing signs of depression.Sheathe your sorrows till then.Thank you.Yes,I'm an APC e-warrior,proudly.Can you proudly declare that you are a PDP(Poor DESTROYED Party)e-mourner?No?!I thought so.Lily-livered maggot. Just like your master.
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2013
You have Lost!So I should be crying? GO AND DIE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2013
grin
pascyj: You have Lost!So I should be crying? GO AND DIE!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by vedaxcool(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin Jonathan have single handedly demystified the Presidency by repeatedly defiling it!

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by omenka(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2013
When truth and justice prevails, the people rejoice.

Kudos to the brave judge for granting such an unambigious virdict. We yearn for more of your kind.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Fadelex(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2013
this is not about APC or PDP, it's about saving this country from oligarchs... how on earth will 5 out of 32 make a quorum talkless of performing legislative duties... d judgement just strengthen my hope that there's still sanity in the land. it doesn't matter if amaechi is right or wrong, politics is a game of number, if u wanna get rid of amaechi then get popularity and get required number to do your work if not there won't be change of speaker.

if things continue in this path of "I must have my way by all means" I fear North Korea will become learner to Nigeria in d future

8 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by vedaxcool(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2013
^^^

Unfortunately the person u are addressing is known to lack all forms of morality and have not even an ounce of honesty to be be able to make sense of your wonderfully written point, only serial Hemp smokers would support the stupidity that 5 out 32 makes a quorum!

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2013
In Chinese, "yio shini, yio shinai" i.e good thinking, good judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by shift15(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2013
They will hail this judgement and call it "victory for democracy and rule of law".
While they condemn other one call it "impunity and handwork of PDP controlled judiciary".
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2013
shift15: They will hail this judgement and call it "victory for democracy and rule of law".
While they condemn other one call it "impunity and handwork of PDP controlled judiciary".
They will condemn this judgement and call it "APC celebrating an articulate judgement and rule of law". While they will hail the other one and call it "PDP is in power and can influence judgements using jesus of okrika whether you like it or not".

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by ikwubaba: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
shocked[img][/img][img][/img]
size38: Evans Bipi is an impostor. Who elected him speaker? GEJ should stop distablising Rivers state because his 2015 ambition using Bipi and Nigerian police. The federal high court in Abuja last week declared judgement about the take over of Rivers state house Assembly, acknowleged Amachree as the speaker. Bipi and his group should stop decieving themsleves
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by ikwubaba: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
ikwubaba: shocked[img][/img][img][/img]

[img]

[/img]

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by otokx(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
We reject impostors and propagandists here and all over Nigeria, the attack dogs must be cast away into the atlantic ocean... to God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by BlueMagic2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
I thought Americans were stupid until i met Nigerians who defined STUPIDITY
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by olawumia(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
iykak47: Amaechi do you expect the police to obey this jankara market court order? did you obey the court order that reinstated Obia Akpor local government chairman?undecided, so you and your supporters children of anger should stop premature jubilation because you don't have monopoly of lawlessness.

Best Mumu of yr.ur brain is like peter obi voice. Vissionless follower following Missionless Leader

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Symphony007: C.P mbu will never enforce this directed because his job description upon appiontment was to enforce only anti ameachi rulings. But it's only a matter of time before the national PDP realise that they sat idle while monkey took the keys and starting driving the affairs of their party in it's most important state. I will say it again and again. Anti jonathan sentiments is growing in rivers but he will never loose the state due to regional ties. But the governorship of rivers state come 2015 is now a toss up.
If you check my post history you will know that I've been a pro-gej and "kind of anti-amaechi". But that began to changed after the Stella-gate. Truly Anti-gej sentiment in Rivers is growing, his govt presence has not been realy felt like Amaechi's. The way the police haunt Amaechi is too unbecoming. But I'm watching closely on who APC will present as Guber Candidate. As for the Presidency, GEJ will still win Rivers but the margin may reduce slightly.

I keep praying both men "settle" for Rivers to move.

Amaechi is the BEST Rivers ever had

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Luchitec(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
GEJ is on a self-destruct mission! Even with his so-called PhD degree, he is yet to realize that Wike is doing him more harm than good.
barcanista: If you check my post history you will know that I've been a pro-gej and "kind of anti-amaechi". But that began to changed after the Stella-gate. Truly Anti-gej sentiment in Rivers is growing, his govt presence has not been realy felt like Amaechi's. The way the police haunt Amaechi is too unbecoming. But I'm watching closely on who APC will present as Guber Candidate. As for the Presidency, GEJ will still win Rivers but the margin may reduce slightly.

I keep praying both men "settle" for Rivers to move.

Amaechi is the BEST Rivers ever had
Re: Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Luchitec: GEJ is on a self-destruct mission! Even with his so-called PhD degree, he is yet to realize that Wike is doing him more harm than good.
You are so on point. JonA need to take Leadership training

(1) (2) (Reply)

People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate / Lai Mohammed To Thugs: Disrupt Saturday’s Election In Kwara And Risk Your Lives / Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects At SUMAS Recently Licensed By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.