Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? (777 Views)

Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 / Dr Philip Emeagwali: Outlining The 25 Discovery Of Nigeria Greatest Scientist / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by manosteel(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Many International Media unequivocally referred to Mandela as greatest Son of South Africa. I started to think, who in Nigeria either dead or alive can be regarded as greatest son of this Country?
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by RedCard1(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Dead=Ojukwu. Alive=Me.
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by Abagworo(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Anyone denying its Obasanjo is like denying the existence of the sun.
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by Afam4eva(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Abagworo: Anyone denying its Obasanjo is like denying the existence of the sun.
This must be a joke. Where do you now place ZIK and the rest of the people that fought for Nigeria's independence.
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by peleson: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2013
King JaJa of Opobo
A true Pan-African who made europe pay tax on stepping on our soil. Who fought against the evil forces of the european and who was seeking for free trade and equal representation . Who had ambassadors to all well known nations promoting africa and fought for it's independence and emancipation.
The then Oba of benin too.
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by Dannylux: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Zik Of Africa!
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by Tolexander: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Bash Ali
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by Howmanage: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Of course this thread is going to be dragged into the gutter. What is the op's objective?
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by emmalexabl(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its definitely MAJOR CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGWU..,he preached zero tolerance for corruption.
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by simpleseyi: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Gani Fawehinmi, the voice of the helpless, the strength of the weak and the fighter for the oppress whether you are Hausa, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Kanuri, Yoruba or even white skinned.
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by ow11(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abagworo: Anyone denying its Obasanjo is like denying the existence of the sun.

I'm sure the children and women of Odi that survived the massacre in 1999 would call him greatest ever since no one can deny the sun's existence
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
I do not know about the greatest Nigerian that is dead.

But for those alive; hate him all you can, the most accomplished and recognised Nigerian today is Matthew Olusegun Aremu Okikiolakan Obasanjo.

After which I will say Aliko Dangote
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by BennoitKenny: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Gen. Obasanjo of ODUDUWA Republic and of the Egba Land.
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
ow11:

I'm sure the children and women of Odi that survived the massacre in 1999 would call him greatest ever since no one can deny the sun's existence

sometimes i wish that abagworo is from Odi
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by cjrane: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nimitz class carrier aka Goriola Olukoya
The guy was the biggest smooth thief at secondary school at Ikenne! I know he is on NL.
Re: Who Can Be Regarded As Nigeria Greatest Son, Dead Or Alive? by cjrane: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=28pt]Senator Lawrence Anini or Awolowo[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS / Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha / Chibok Girls: Gordon Brown Wants UK Troops In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.