Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode (1708 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Mods is this one acceptable now? After you deleted the other one with the speed of light cheesy

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Look at how well composed they look.
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Governors Kayode and Aregbe to Fani Kayode: Thanks for a job well done
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Look at their faces, bunch of tribalists. Aregbesola is obviously feeling heavenly in the midst of his 'comrades' cheesy
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by geeez: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2013
A bunch of intellectuals

Brilliant Yoruba leaders

I wonder why a picture of three men is giving enemies sleepless nights

Well, maybe beyond the men, you see what they can achieve as a team

DAWN is real. No one can stop us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2013
when I said Femi Fani Kayode was speaking for ALL yorubas with his tribal rants, people thought I was joking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by Tolexander: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Great men!
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by Olugbenger(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: Look at their faces, bunch of tribalists. Aregbesola is obviously feeling heavenly in the midst of his 'comrades' cheesy

Shut up. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2013
geeez: A bunch of intellectuals

Brilliant Yoruba leaders

I wonder why a picture of three men is giving enemies sleepless nights

Well, maybe beyond the men, you see what they can achieve as a team

DAWN is real. No one can stop us
Make sure DAWN starts from Ibadan and touches the interiors of ogbomosho, oshun, Ekiti, Abeokuta etc and lets start seeing the effects already. Lagos and ondo are not part of DAWN fyi. brilliant yoruba leaders my azz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by donphilopus: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2013
I'm waiting for Afam to speak! How can he say GEJ does not know FFK?? It's just like saying Pius Odubu (if he eventually becomes the president of this nation), does not know Stella Oduah (by then she would become a former minister of Aviation)! They are jealous of FFK! He go continue to dey blast una babes, and you'd be in a networkless village shouting!
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2013
donphilopus: I'm waiting for Afam to speak! How can he say GEJ does not know FFK?? It's just like saying Pius Odubu (if he eventually becomes the president of this nation), does not know Stella Oduah (by then she would become a former minister of Aviation)! They are jealous of FFK! He go continue to dey blast una babes, and you'd be in a networkless village shouting!
what are you saying exactly? smh
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by russellino: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Yet people wonder why APC is reviled in the east. If not for ngige's huge popularity in the anambra he would have scored lower votes than ncp sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by dridowu: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: when I said Femi Fani Kayode was speaking for ALL yorubas with his tribal rants, people thought I was joking.

when I said FreeGlobe was speaking for ALL igbos with her tribal rants, people thought I was joking.
@topic, Oodua Agbe Waaaaaaaaa
Amin Aseee

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by Dannylux: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2013
It's funny watching sentimental lots praise underachievers outta their boundless sentiments grin
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by tellwisdom: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2013
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by peleson: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2013
You made it sound like a big deal. It is not !
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by achi4u(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2013
They look cute though with tribalistic mindset.
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by donphilopus: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2013
Dannylux:

Please don't! grin
OK!
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2013
dridowu:
when I said FreeGlobe was speaking for ALL igbos with her tribal rants, people thought I was joking.
@topic, Oodua Agbe Waaaaaaaaa
Amin Aseee
I'm not a tribalist, afterall I support Ngige despite his being in APC but it seems all yorubas are tribalists by default except maybe Fela and Seun that owns nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2013
peleson: You made it sound like a big deal. It is not !
yes it is. Now we see the people beating the drums for Fani Kayode. The same people that will call Jonathan a tribalist because he is associating with igbos and beating them to their game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by dridowu: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I'm not a tribalist, afterall I support Ngige despite his being in APC but it seems all yorubas are tribalists by default except maybe Fela and Seun that owns nairaland cheesy
then tell what makes u think does guys are tribalist ? Pls not "hear say"
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by oluwashaddow(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: Governors Kayode and Aregbe to Fani Kayode: Thanks for a job well done
And what is wrong with the picture, afterall u celebrated Mandela for his spirit of love n forgiveness, so because fani-kayode has been a pdp member before mean dey should never associate with him abi, wat I just want u to knw is dat in politics,there is no permanent friend or enemy but a permanent interest................ just try and strive to be relevant in life n u will knw how things really work,u need to see beyond where u come from
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by IKEMBANNEWI: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
donphilopus: I'm waiting for Afam to speak! How can he say GEJ does not know FFK?? It's just like saying Pius Odubu (if he eventually becomes the president of this nation), does not know Stella Oduah (by then she would become a former minister of Aviation)! They are jealous of FFK! He go continue to dey blast una babes, and you'd be in a networkless village shouting!
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
aie! my eyes! my eyes!
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by KwoiZabo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
I quickly opened the post to see if any right thinking Governor can do that but found out that it is the same clowns that left their job for airport to welcome tinubu. SMH embarassed
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by Waspy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: Look at their faces, bunch of tribalists. Aregbesola is obviously feeling heavenly in the midst of his 'comrades' cheesy
Shut dafuq up Goon
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ryt now
Faani kayode-( is saying in his mind) mk I pose well at least that aregbasola daughter way I dae chyke since fit agree.
Aregbasola- "oluwa" I cant believe I am taking a picture with dz ediot, mk I just smile so dat ppl no go notice say d guy na mumu.
D Agbada guy-
Where am I
Who the f*uck re u ppl
"gosh" who re dz ediots.
I am outta here. grin
Re: Nigerian Governors Pose for Pictures with Fani Kayode by donphilopus: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: And this is the MO(R)ON some people are suggesting to be the Mod of this section! Let me see when Seun will Apppoint you as a mod, so i'll know if he has been on the cider!
And you posted it twice?? I shouldn't say what I know again?? Do you know who's Pius Odubu??

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Kaduna? / Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC / Shettima Used Us To Become Governor – Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.