Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) (61576 Views)

A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car / My Camry 2007 Engine Does Not Run Smoothly After I Changed It / How To Change Your Car Tyre On Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Dailyparrot: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
I have been driving my car since 2019 but have never changed the tyre myself. Anytime the tyre has problem, there are always owomida people to help change it for a small fee.

It happened that I was driving from oshodi to Lekki and as I was approaching third mainland Bridge, my tyre collapsed.

I parked and started learning left hand at old age. I managed to change it but my palms felt it.

The sad thing is that immediately I was about tightening the nuts firm, two touts rushed to the place and seized the tyre that I brought out, asking that I should find them money.

This touting thing is a menace in Lagos. Less than 100 meters from there, we met a dead body of an NURTW who was wearing their tithe collection uniform and a stick in his hand. If it was a car that knocked him down, I can't tell.

But I commend Lagosians for having A1 in "Minding your business 101". The way people were driving pass the dead body, you would think it's a chicken that's lying fallow there.

This is the second dead body I'm seeing on Lagos road since this year. One was a decapitated body at Carter Bridge. They just used tyre to barricade it if not, cars will mistakenly run over the body because people drive at high speed there.

When I saw what happened to my hand, I just whispered to myself "How many times will they tell you that this country is not for you". grin

Imagine if I should take cutlass or hoe to farm now ? I guess I will be admitted in the intensive care unit of the hospital.

Please, what can I rub on this thing to reduce the pain and relieve it completely.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by habsydiamond(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ehya!!! Sorry sir... Ur hand must have been so soft to have peeled off like that.. And that thing can be very painful mehn... May God continue to protect us all cos this country is not safe

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by flejnr2(f): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omo na tire you change or na farm you go?

383 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by decatalyst(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Country no hard reach your hand oo

See as e soft...e even get water grin grin grin

Sha make sure the wound is not contaminated ooo and don't use any of the fingers down there in one week sir wink

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
The vehicle is toyota corrola
use fuel and soap it will clear then buy rob

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by decatalyst(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
The vehicle is toyota corrola
use fuel and soap it will clear then buy rob

Who ask you for this now.

Nah I too know dey worry people like you...nah una dey make teacher serve difficult assignment and test for school undecided

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
decatalyst:

Who ask you for this now.

Nah I too know dey worry people like you...nah una dey make teacher serve difficult assignment and test for school undecided
u wer no get sense don't u know the same thing has happened to someone around this my area so that is the solution

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Are u sure no b bricklayer work u go do

7 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Omo9ja147(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
flejnr2:
Omo na tire you change or na farm you go?
e tire me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Nonso92(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pure Ajebutter

37 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by DontBullshitMe: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Soft man grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by westlius(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
In porthacourt day time everybody na mad man
N so I almost jam wike task force for Attilary when they say am passing a one way wey wike or Julius begger no put.
I was like this mad men won hustle for my hustle

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by drmuchin: 12:48am On Apr 27, 2022
BROILER CHICKEN STRONG PASS THIS OP

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by shilenji(m): 3:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Op is a butter pikin

Leave car tyre changing for pako like us please,na just ₦1k to save yourself this pain

15 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Why did I find this so funny.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by flourishing247: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Chai! Sorry oooo.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by phemmyfour: 6:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Dailyparrot:
I have been driving my car since 2019 but have never changed the tyre myself. Anytime the tyre has problem, there are always owomida people to help change it for a small fee.

It happened that I was driving from oshodi to Lekki and as I was approaching third mainland Bridge, my tyre collapsed.

I parked and started learning left hand at old age. I managed to change it but my palms felt it.

The sad thing is that immediately I was about tightening the nuts firm, two touts rushed to the place and seized the tyre that I brought out, asking that I should find them money.

This touting thing is a menace in Lagos. Less than 100 meters from there, we met a dead body of an NURTW who was wearing their tithe collection uniform and a stick in his hand. If it was a car that knocked him down, I can't tell.

But I commend Lagosians for having A1 in "Minding your business 101". The way people were driving pass the dead body, you would think it's a chicken that's lying fallow there.

This is the second dead body I'm seeing on Lagos road since this year. One was a decapitated body at Carter Bridge. They just used tyre to barricade it if not, cars will mistakenly run over the body because people drive at high speed there.

When I saw what happened to my hand, I just whispered to myself "How many times will they tell you that this country is not for you". grin

Imagine if I should take cutlass or hoe to farm now ? I guess I will be admitted in the intensive care unit of the hospital.

Please, what can I rub on this thing to reduce the pain and relieve it completely.
Start pounding yam with mortar and pestle for 3 months. Your hand will be hard enough to fix tire or even bend a rim

35 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Oyiboman69: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Chop it off..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by BabalawoPikin(m): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Trailer not car grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by majamajic(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Ajibo
Aji butter

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by sirwilson(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Are you kidding me �? Just ordinary changing of tyre peeled your hand like this...

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Jeon(f): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2022
UR HANDS ARE SOFT..

JUST LIKE MY HANDS [ can't use a knife to peel yam or cassava for 30 minutes ] without my palms changing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by emmy512: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2022
The day i changed mine i was scared i did not do it well. I was driving so cautiously
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Something wet i dey do with one hand, this agric man do him hands peel finish. Next time call me to change it for you as your hands are balloons.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Dailyparrot: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
Start pounding yam with mortar and pestle for 3 months. Your hand will be hard enough to fix tire or even bend a rim

I rebuke it angry grin
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by faithfull18(f): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2022
Buttiegrin, hard man, hard man, this hardness didn't reach your hands, meanwhile I know ladies who have hard palms.

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by HopeVictor(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Na trailer Tyre you change?

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Use warm water to massage the hands,don't use robb it will make it worse,anticeptics will work well too it looks like blister to me though.
pls who has a spare andriod phone maybe spoilt and is willing to give me?pls.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by TheKrakon: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022

9 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by iwaeda: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Dailyparrot:

You need to lift iron every morning grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by incandescentena: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Nobody is talking about the dead body he claim to have seen.

Life here is cheap

sad

39 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) / Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Rebuilding My '13 Pin' (toyota U151E) Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.