Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter (4670 Views)

Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / Amaechi Goes Ballistic On Jonathan,denies Impregnating Soyinka’s Daughter / Gov Amaechi's Response To Rumour About Him And Prof. Soyinka's Daughter (tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Israelmossaic: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter.

**Prof Soyinka's Daughter moves finally to Port Harcourt.

Some weeks ago, Jagajaga reported that he is Investigating a certain South South governor after he was tipped off by his sources about some extra marital affairs going on in the governor's household.
Jagajaga can now tell you that the governor of Rivers state, Chibuike Amaechi is expecting a baby .
The expecting mother is the daughter of Professor Wole Soyinka who has been living in the Government House for sometime now.

Amaechi was reported nursing the intention of taking Soyinka's daughter as his second, at the height of the domestic problem with his wife Judith.
Mrs Judith Amaechi ran overseas to avoid his abusing husband and that may have been the opening for Soyinka's daughter to have a firm grip of the Rivers state governors. - Nigeria Jagajaga. -
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Tapout(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by yunglykmine(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
jagajaga indeed!

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by olabukola: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
No sauce, no water, no juice, even coke no dey and you want us to eat this food. Guy we are not poor to eat a dry food ok.

Meanwhile FT things when u add C

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by 9icest: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Trash baseless crapola from PDP paid trolls grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by PrettyRita(f): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
No wonder prof was shamelessly defending him. Always around rivers govt house. All cos of d daughter. I see. Old man supporting d daughter to destroy another woman's matrimonial home.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by olabukola: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
God pls keep us all alive to know the truth in 9 months time.
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Lusola15: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
No big deal
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by talktimi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
I cant believe you guys believe this sh1t
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
It would be classic! Have you thought about Akpabio, Dick son, Imo ke, as likely SS govs mentioned in your jagajaga report.
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by felifeli: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Israelmossaic: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter.

**Prof Soyinka's Daughter moves finally to Port Harcourt.

Some weeks ago, Jagajaga reported that he is Investigating a certain South South governor after he was tipped off by his sources about some extra marital affairs going on in the governor's household.
Jagajaga can now tell you that the governor of Rivers state, Chibuike Amaechi is expecting a baby .
The expecting mother is the daughter of Professor Wole Soyinka who has been living in the Government House for sometime now.

Amaechi was reported nursing the intention of taking Soyinka's daughter as his second, at the height of the domestic problem with his wife Judith.
Mrs Judith Amaechi ran overseas to avoid his abusing husband and that may have been the opening for Soyinka's daughter to have a firm grip of the Rivers state governors. - Nigeria Jagajaga. -

Guy, do you see how nicely your peni5 fits into your hand ? That is god's plan for your life. grin grin
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by BennoitKenny: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
O.k that is why he is joining up with the APC as to do the WILL of his father in law.
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by edo3(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Liars. They jst wnt 2 bring down amaechi. God pass dem sir.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
PrettyRita: No wonder prof was shamelessly defending him. Always around rivers govt house. All cos of d daughter. I see. Old man supporting d daughter to destroy another woman's matrimonial home.

Does this happens to you always or only when you are on your heat period ? I'm talking about the retardation of your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by gratiaeo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Op I'll advise you to pay a visit to the Psychiatric Hospital in Yaba fast, before your condition becomes more outrageous and irreversible.
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Gamji007: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
PrettyRita: No wonder prof was shamelessly defending him. Always around rivers govt house. All cos of d daughter. I see. Old man supporting d daughter to destroy another woman's matrimonial home.

I believe calling you MUMU is on track!

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by chi3280(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
What a Jagajaga story. Op try harder next time! grin grin
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by otokx(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
No comments yet.
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by diamonddre: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2013

*u are the most foolish being on planet earth for believing this jajajaga story. Aaarrrrgh*

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by BishopMagic: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=18pt]This is APC styled polititricking!

Always sneaking and stealing other peoples mandate.[/size]

So nah ewedu egba and big grammar dem use winch this ode.

The woman no even fine sef.

Amaechi u be heavy dunce!

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by BishopMagic: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
As for you Amaechi...keep burning your bridges.

You have fought and destroyed every body and political structure that made you who you are. Not intent with this you have also betrayed your own wife by dragging some shameless harlot into your bedroom.

Nemesis is waiting for you come 2015 and appropriately like the betrayal you are you have aligned yourself with the reptile itself.
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by BishopMagic: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
diamond_dre:

*u are the most foolish being on planet earth for believing this jajajaga story. Aaarrrrgh*

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by chi3280(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bishop Magic: As for you Amaechi...keep burning your bridges.

You have fought and destroyed every body and political structure that made you who you are. Not intent with this you have also betrayed your own wife by dragging some shameless harlot into your bedroom.

Nemesis is waiting for you come 2015 and appropriately like the betrayal you are you have aligned yourself with the reptile itself.
what is this ediot saying? angry
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by BishopMagic: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
chi 3280: what is this ediot saying? angry

go and ask your mother. she will explain to you in detail how a harlot works tongue
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by chi3280(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bishop Magic:

go and ask my mother. she will explain to you in detail how a harlot works tongue
I now understand how your stupidity and wayward life started.
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Bobbycharlton(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tip off indeed. Na God go punish all his haters. I don tire for these set-ups e.t.c.
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by BishopMagic: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
chi 3280: I now understand how your stupidity and wayward life started.

gerrout from here you derailer

this thread is not about you and your brothel upbringing
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by chi3280(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bishop Magic:

gerrout from here you derailer

this thread is not about you and your brothel upbringing

3 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Andyblaze: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fake Tale jor!!!

Check Out this thread below!!! You won't be dissappointed

https://www.nairaland.com/1559566/girlfriends-character-killing-me...please-need
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by BishopMagic: 3:30am On Dec 18, 2013
why is this thread being ignored like some leper colony?
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by CircleOfWilis: 3:36am On Dec 18, 2013
seriosly?
Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic,

The woman whose photograph you have up there is pushing 50, if records freely available in the public domain is anything to go by.

Have you, by any chance, read Seun's new disclaimer? "Disclaimer: Nairaland members are solely responsible for anything that they post or upload on Nairaland."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria 2015 Election Results Projections By University Of Oxford Analysts / Pictures On Biafra:nigeria Civil War / History Of Power Generation In Nigeria & The Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.