Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,354 members, 7,839,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 (36158 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Worst Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 by feelamong(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2012
we need to differentiate between a good coy and a good stock!
Re: Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 by iykemanny: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well since they sacked their staff for collecting money,i think they are not corrupt.I use union bank.I use their unionmobile and their internet banking and i have been enjoying them.No bank is perfect.But coming to this platform to discredit an organization is crude,childish and unprofessional.There are channels where u can address ur complains than come here an assasinate the banks reputation.
Re: Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 by ebencoreal(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its Unbelievable, Union Bank of Nigeria remains the best and one of the strongest Banks in Nigeria after First Bank.

[quote author=cashmania post=2585745]Union Bank Nigeria has been up the game this season with Smarter Banking Strategy. it is simply one of the best banks in Nigeria now and won numerous awards as the best bank that caters for SMEs in Nigeria.
Re: Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 by ebencoreal(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
I have been banking with Union Bank Of Nigeria for a very long time and have had no issues with the system. Union Bank of Nigeria remains the best Bank. Don't be surprised that in few months to come, all Nigerians will start banking with Union Bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N27.7b From Six Banks For Withholding Tax / Betting Techniques That Work / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.