Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta (14154 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

She is a veteran on NL nah.
Mo n ri ise owo yin, bi e se n be won pelu ida l'ori pelebe won.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Mo n ri ise owo yin, bi e se n be won pelu ida l'ori pelebe won.

grin grin grin

Abi oo! A de tun ma fi oda kun pelu. Lol

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by basilo101: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2013
superstar1:

oh boyyyyyyyy/ See lies/

How much did your igbo people had in bank. they withdrew everything before the war. Stop lying.

Indigenization of companies was Nigeria's protest and a way of getting back at the Europeans esp Uk , France and Netherland for supporting apartheid in South Africa and namibia (Rhodesia). It does not have anything to do with Igbos and it was even done in 1978 or 9 thereabout. It affected companies owned by foreign entities and not Igbos. If that is the lie you have been fed with by your lying uncles, in the name of propaganda, get yourself informed.

If your graduates died in the war, how is that our fault? were you not the ones that brought the war on yourselves.

We started asking you to leave our land, when we saw through your greedy and covetousness eg calling a yorubaland a no man;s land. something you can never dare in \kano, even if your forefathers have been staying there for 100years.
shut up and travel. Dia is a place officially recognised by d name Nomansland inside kano city. Kano ppl r gud bisnes ppl, dey welcome evribody n r strong enof 2 compete. The crisis in kano is religious and pepetrated by miscreants.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2013
basilo101:
shut up and travel. Dia is a place officially recognised by d name Nomansland inside kano city. Kano ppl r gud bisnes ppl, dey welcome evribody n r strong enof 2 compete. The crisis in kano is religious and pepetrated by miscreants.

Keep quiet omo y1bo lasanlasan.

If you are ever opportuned to have travelled to 1/3rd of places have been to,then you are blessed and privileged.

So because there is a place being called nomansland in kano,that makes it a no man's land. I dare you to go to Kano market and say that, if they will not yank your head off your neck.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 21, 2014
BishopMagic:
In warri and Delta as a whole the official lingua-franca is pidgin English. which is constantly evolving and unique to warri and neihbouring Benin and parts of Bayelsa. Why? Because your native language is meant only when you are speaking to really old people or when spanking your erring kids.

Is that what you people have reduced your native languages to?
Thank goodness Yorubas and Northerners are not like that. There is still hope for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Fulaman198(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bororojo:

Is that what you people have reduced your native languages to?
Thank goodness Yorubas and Northerners are not like that. There is still hope for Nigeria.

Yah it's quite shameful and sad when people no longer want to speak their native languages, or pay little attention to them.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yah it's quite shameful and sad when people no longer want to speak their native languages, or pay little attention to them.

indeed brother.

I was watching the commonwealth games Table Tennis medal match today, and during breaks and time outs, the coaches were coaching annd advising the boys in Yoruba, same thing yesterday. ... I am not Yoruba , but i felt so proud. .... some misled people from some parts of Nigeria (which I won't mention) will tell you they are so "local" and so "bush" if they see/hear such. always pretending to be English, even more than the Queen herself.. lol
Of course they are local, aren't they from somewhere? undecided ......
During the games, Indians coach their delegation in Hindi, the Singaporeans do the same in Mandarin or Malay, depending on who is playing.... SOME nigerians would on the other hand prefer to coach English or in 'Broken English"- which in my opinion is even worse than speaking good old English.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Fulaman198(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bororojo:

indeed brother.

I was watching the commonwealth games Table Tennis medal match today, and during breaks and time outs, the coaches were coaching annd advising the boys in Yoruba, same thing yesterday. ... I am not Yoruba , but i felt so proud. .... some misled people from some parts of Nigeria (which I won't mention) will tell you they are so "local" and so "bush" if they see/hear such. always pretending to be English, even more than the Queen herself.. lol
Of course they are local, aren't they from somewhere? undecided ......
During the games, Indians coach their delegation in Hindi, the Singaporeans do the same in Mandarin or Malay, depending on who is playing.... SOME nigerians would on the other hand prefer to coach English or in 'Broken English"- which in my opinion is even worse than speaking good old English.

Yah it's quite disgraceful, hence my signature. It stems from a severe inferiority complex. I sometimes think that not only Nigerians but that Africans can be mental slaves to European languages. I have made many threads on here in regards to that because often I feel that Africans lack cultural and linguistic pride. There are those who do in Nigeria, but languages are quickly beginning to disperse and dissipate.

Bororojo, if you do not mind me asking, how old are you? You sound of a similar age to me.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Simbrixton(m): 3:40am On Jan 20, 2019
DerideGull:

Believe me, Yoruba do not scare a housefly in Nigeria. Republic of Oodua has to worry about its survival before rendering defensive help to Itsekiri. I hope Itsekiri peeps would not want to commit suicide by hedging their bet on loudmouthed ingrates.
Benjamin adekunle was not a loud mouth make una cool down jare all this ethnicity issue is a sign you are not doing well in life we are all Africans and all blacks please everyone should grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today / Herdsmen Killings: CAN Suspends Protest, Tells Nigerians To Fast And Pray / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.