Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why You Should Kiss Your Partner Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Kiss Your Partner Everyday (615 Views)

Do U Like Being Called By Your Partner Everyday? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Kiss Your Partner Everyday by ferelretail: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
A kiss is regarded as an expression of love, passion, compassion, adoring and affection towards your partner. It is the most effective ways to communicate your feelings without having to say anything in words. Its one of the ways we connect sexually.
The first kiss can be a deal breaker for
- See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/12/important-why-you-should-kiss-your.html#sthash.o9EuITgJ.dpuf
Re: Why You Should Kiss Your Partner Everyday by funlad26(f): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Why?

Because kissing is romantic

And there is this saying that goes thus: you only kiss someone you love.

For me, if I can kiss u , then I have feelings for you. I don't just swallow anyhow saliver.....there are plenty M.O out there
Re: Why You Should Kiss Your Partner Everyday by xager(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Love You: Should I Be The First To Tell Him Or Her? / Ladies... Have Your Say!!! How True Is This? / 50 Things My Future Self Wants Me To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.