Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo (701 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2013
"For you to accuse someone else of what you so obviously practiced yourself tells of your narcissistic megalomaniac personality. Everyone around for even a few minutes knows that the only thing you respond to is praise and worship of you. People have learnt how to manipulate you by giving you what you crave. The only ones that can’t and will not stroke your ego are family members who you universally treat like shit (sic) apart from the few who have learnedto manipulate you like others". - Iyabo Obasanjo

"Before I continue, Nigerians are people who see conspiracy and self-service in everything because I think they believe everyone is like them. This letter is not in support of President Jonathan or APC or any other group or person, but an outpouring from my soul to God. I don’t blame you for the many atrocities you have been able to get away with, Nigerians were your enablers every step of the way. People ultimately get leaders that reflect them." - Iyabo Obasanjo

"When I spoke to you, your outward attitude to the people of the country was that you were not interested in the third term and that it was others pushing it. Your statement to me that day proved to me that you were the brain behind the third term debacle. It is therefore outrageous that you accuse the current President of a similar two-facedness that you yourself used against the people of the country." - Iyabo Obasanjo

"I was on a plane trip between Abuja and Lagos around the time of the third term issue and I sat next to one of your sycophants on the plane. He told me: “Only Obasanjo can rule Nigeria”. I replied: “God has not created a country where only one person can rule. If only one person can rule Nigeria then the whole Nigeria project is not a viable one, as it will be a non-sustainable project” - Iyabo Obasanjo

"You are one of those petty people who think the progress and success of another takes from you. You try to overshadow everyone around you, before you and after you. You are the prototypical “Mr. Know it all”. You’ve never said “I don’t know” on any topic, ever. Of course this means you surround yourself with idiots who will agree with you on anything and need you for financial gain and you need them for your insatiable ego. This your attitude is a reflection of the country. It is not certain which came first, your attitude seeping into the country’s psyche or the country accepting your irresponsible behavior for so long." - Iyabo Obasanjo

"You called me after your vengeful letter as usual, looking out for yourself and thinking you will bribe me by saying the APC will use me for the Senate. Do you really know me and what I want out of life?" - Iyabo Obasanjo

"I had told you I wasn’t going to run in 2011 but you manipulated me to run; that was my mistake. Losing was a blessing. As usual you wanted me to run for your self-serving purpose to perpetuate your name in the political realm and as the liar that you are, you later denied that it was you who wanted me to run in 2011." - Iyabo Obasanjo

"I have so much to do and think to make this world a better place than to waste it on fighting with idiots over a political post that does no good to society. That letter you wrote to the President, would you have tolerated such a letter as a sitting President? Don’t do to others what you will not allow to be done to you." - Iyabo Obasanjo
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by biafranqueen: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2013
kiss Thank you Octopus for summerizing for those with short attention spans, but I suggest every Nigerian read it word for word.
That letter is real and I am so proud that Iyabo had the guts to come out and expose not only her father but the corrupt and insane system called Nigerian Politics which is fashioned under the fake pretense of this thing called democracy.

For those of you calling it a shame that she exposed her father you are the same traitors to mankind that while 75% of Nigerians are suffering you are busy bashing tribes and parties, while the elite class laugh at your meekness and gullibility.

My wish is coming true they are being exposed by themselves, and it will continue. The Governor of River States exposed bits and pieces, but said Nigerians won't do nothing. I hope he is wrong. But when I read some of the comments of people that refuse to wake up an smell the smoke before the fire burns the house, I wonder if we are indeed a nation of Mumu's that deserve every maltreatment the elites are hashing out. We will come here and fight each other because we are feeling powerless and hopeless.

Please remember power is in numbers, together we stand divided we fall!
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by farem: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2013
IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU ARE REVELING IN STUPIDITY. IYABO HAS COME ON A STATION 'PARAMOUNT FM' LIVE TO DEBUNK THIS YOUR 'CELEBRATION!
I AM SORRY TO CUT SHORT THIS YOUR BASELESS 'CELEBRATION'
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by biafranqueen: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2013
farem: IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU ARE REVELING IN STUPIDITY. IYABO HAS COME ON A STATION 'PARAMOUNT FM' LIVE TO DEBUNK THIS YOUR 'CELEBRATION!

Actually your insults show that your intelligence is on the low side, if you don't have proof you should lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by aljharem(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2013
unfortunatly GEJ's team have been damned again and found out to be lairs. Very despicable set of people

Iyabo just announced that wrote no such letter and going to sue ABATI
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by aljharem(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2013
biafranqueen:

Actually your insults show that your intelligence is on the low side, if you don't have proof you should lipsrsealed

Go and watch the new or turn-in to radio stations and confirm

1 Like

Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by biafranqueen: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2013
alj harem:

Go and watch the new or turn-in to radio stations and confirm
Sahara reporters and a slew of others also reported a lie? Even so my message is the truth and you should learn something from it and retire your bigoted ways and focus on the real enemies, if you think APC or PDP any of them gives a rats a$$ about us your disillusioned. Why can't you people fight the real enemies
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/daughter-former-president-obasanjo-writes-father-says-he-liar-manipulator-and-hypocrite-%E2%80%93v

1 Like

Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2013
alj harem: unfortunatly GEJ's team have been damned again and found out to be lairs. Very despicable set of people

Iyabo just announced that wrote no such letter and going to sue ABATI

The story was published by Vanguard. If Iyabo didnt write it, that is Vanguard's headache, not mine. Until Vanguard withdraws the letter, nothing changes

You are welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by Sheenor: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2013
farem: IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU ARE REVELING IN STUPIDITY. IYABO HAS COME ON A STATION 'PARAMOUNT FM' LIVE TO DEBUNK THIS YOUR 'CELEBRATION!
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by weazley(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2013
*in oga@d tops voice* thats al
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by ballabriggs: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Ovoko!!! Another crude tactics from the apostles of President Jonadunce.

As soon as I saw Omokri dancing all over cyber space, I began to view the said letter with caution. The mere fact that Omokri was associated with the letter was enough to discredit the letter.

Thank God for her life that she did not write such to her father. Else, she would have been cursed for life. No matter the grievances, no well brought up daughter should write such a letter openly to her father.

Omokri's daughter can write such to him as he is a disgusting character. She can copy President Jonadunce as well as Okupe and Abati. They can " go and die" as "I do not give a damn".
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2013
ballabriggs: Ovoko!!! Another crude tactics from the apostles of President Jonadunce.

As soon as I saw Omokri dancing all over cyber space, I began to view the said letter with caution. The mere fact that Omokri was associated with the letter was enough to discredit the letter.

Thank God for her life that she did not write such to her father. Else, she would have been cursed for life. No matter the grievances, no well brought up daughter should write such an letter openly to her father.

Omokri's daughter can write such to him as he is a disgusting character. She can copy President Jonadunce as well as Okupe and Abati. They can " go and die" as "I do not give a damn".

Richard Akinnola II Wrote
I just confirmed from Vanguard that the letter is real and
that the woman even spoke with them last night before
production

Sorry to disappoint you mate grin

2 Likes

Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by ballabriggs: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Richard Akinnola II Wrote
I just confirmed from Vanguard that the letter is real and
that the woman even spoke with them last night before
production

Sorry to disappoint you mate grin

Richard "Akinnola". Is it the same ID you created on Facebook or another one?
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by Brimmie(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by Brimmie(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2013
ballabriggs:

Richard "Akinnola". Is it the same ID you created on Facebook or another one?
grin grin You dey mind dem!
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Brimmie:
grin grin You dey mind dem!

There is no denial. Sorry to disappoint you. grin
Re: Quotes Of The Day By Iyabo Obasanjo by Jovanna(f): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2013
Lobatan!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Complete 91 Campaign Promises. Pls Rate Percentage Achievement So Far / When Nigeria Shall Be No More / Post-rebasing, Nigeria’s GDP Growth Revised Down To 5.49%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.