Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM (1541 Views)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by MAYOWAAK: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Na wa! Which kain country be this?

Vanguard exclusively reported Iyabo Obasanjo's open letter to dear daddy and now I'm reading that same Iyabo Obasanjo was on Rainbow FM this morning issuing a disclaimer I beg, I dey break. Hmmmmmmm

See the disclaimer. But I no hear am with my ears oooo.

" I Did Not Write Any Letter to My Father, IYABO OBASANJO Speaks Out! December18, 2013 IYABO OBASANJO (On Rainbow FM):

"I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life! I, IYABO OBASANJO never contemplate writing a letter to my Loving Father. I speak with him almost on daily bases. "Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the best father in the world. He gave birth to me, he raise me up and gave me the best of Education. I wouldn't have achieved whatever I did without my father. IN FACT, WHO AM I WITHOUT MY FATHER? "As a father he never disappoints his children in any way, he is a father anybody wish to have.

"If President Jonathan want to reply the letter my father wrote him, he should be man enough to reply direct. Why are they trying to make me a scape goat? I know my father very well and I don't question his judgement, I believe my father wrote his letter in the best interest of the nation. If Mr. President disagree with some of the allegations in the letter, let him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about. "How can you write a letter to insult my father and claim I, the daughter is the source.

If that is how Ijaw people insult their father, I am a Yoruba Woman; we respect our parent in all circumstances. "I IYABO OBASANJO did not write any letter. Nigerians should please take note. "The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubbish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. "I love my father and I never disrespect him."

Back to hibernation mode.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by donphilopus: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2013
If your like, write a letter to you dad! If you like, don't write a letter to your dad. The so-called letter doesn't seem to give a damn about Nigeria/Nigerians, but your family issue.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by donphilopus: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Waiting for people like altowireless to spew the usual hocus-pocus.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by Drniyi4u(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2013
passing by
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by donfemo(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2013
donphilopus: If you like, write a letter to you dad! If you like, don't write a letter to your dad. The so-called letter doesn't seem to give a damn about Nigeria/Nigerians, but your family issue.

Words of a vexed Nigerian, Take it easy man!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by ajasbaba(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2013
now this is becoming intresting.

obj vs jonathan vs vangaurd nig.

lets see who win.

our own nah watch
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by Danhumprey: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Who didn't see this coming? Our politicians can double-speak. They would do or say something and when that thing backfire,they would withdraw it and issue a disclaimer!

Bunch of Comedians! Who are they fooling? angry
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by weazley(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2013
mayowaak: . If that is how Ijaw people insult their father,

bia, Iyabo, if I slap that ur obasanjo lookin face,
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by dareyking(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2013
The Problem is that we the Youths are not given the chance to start our own political career..We are all ways at the receiving end...This same old folks keep trampling us to the ground and keep their Family Recycling Constant...Any how the Game goes i'll survive..#Darelee
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by topsyking: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2013
THEN IF THIS ISNT TRUE.. THAT RUBBISH NEWSPAPER CALLED VANGR NEED TO BE SUED... WHEN THEY PAY 2BILLION NAIRA FOR LIBEL NEXT TIME THEY THINK TWICE B4 PUBLISHING RUBBISH ABOUT SOMEONE.... I KNOW IYABO WILL NEVER SAY SUCH A THING... NOT AGAINST HIS FATHER.. THE BALOGUN OF OWU... KA LO FE GBE NA, KO JA NI WAJU EKU grin
but seriously we need to get some of this worthless newspaper out of the way.. they keep working for gej interest
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by Brimmie(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2013
weazley:
bia, Iyabo, if I slap that ur obasanjo lookin face,
Are you trying to prove her point?
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by MAYOWAAK: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2013
NIGERIA & Nigerians! Every week, a new gist. We concentrate on the gist while they loot the treasury.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo On Rainbow FM by Afam4eva(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2013

(1)

Whats Yr Saddest/worst Events Or Moments In Recent Nigerian History? / The Political Gladiators Are Angry With GEJ, Then He's Doing Something Right. / Tinubu, Fashola And Other Lagos Apc Heavy Weights In Emergency Meeting In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.