Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" (44667 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread / Ewa Agoyin And Agege Bread: The Fading Delicacy Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by jonaji(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Totally unhealthy !!!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by weazley(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2013
This should be in NYSC camp, dats how they pile dem up,saw it wen I tried to 'robinhood' more bread for my roommates grin
if this is also done in bakeries, den i wud probably be dieing in d next 5hrs cos I had a very soft agege with hot tea dis morning. Nairalanders oya pray for my stomach gringrin
*modified*
Just so you knw, I didnt die.
Praaise thy rod....

51 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by jonaji(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2013
weazley: This should be in NYSC camp, dats how they pile dem up,saw it wen I tried to 'robinhood' more bread for my roommates grin
if this is also done in bakeries, den i wud probably be dieing in d next 5hrs cos I had a very soft agege with hot tea dis morning. Nairalanders oya pray for my stomach gringrin
Oya let the prayer begin .....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Aminat508(f): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chai!!Omg!! Me wey be sey I lyk agege bread +bama lyk kilode..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by 80million1: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
speechless
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by alaoeri: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Photo kiosk, breads can't sustain the dude weight without compressing.

52 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by vislabraye(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
I tot they have baNned Agege bread. NAFDAC should shut that bakery.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by mazizitonene(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
And people go happily chop am with butter and akara join undecided
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by SIRKOL(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
N thousands buys this everyday......God help 9ja
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by adezjamz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Edwardhead(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Photoshop of life...

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Adeoba10(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Guy, no use ur mawt spoil market na... Na photoshop na

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by chi3280(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
I have stopped eating agege bread for like 4 years after I ate a big stone which spoiled my tooth from an unhealthy agege bread. The bread is not baked in a healthy environment.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by 1shortblackboy: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
weazley: This should be in NYSC camp, dats how they pile dem up,saw it wen I tried to 'robinhood' more bread for my roommates grin
RIP in advance tell ur family to accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whot? Wart? With his body odour? God have Mesi sori Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
no need to pray go drink petrol mix it wit palm oil add a little engine oil....oya go do as i said.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by EASY39(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
no so becos i own bakery,so all ds bread are waste so is either thy are trying to dispose it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
shhhhhhhhhhhhh! angry

too much noise in this thread! this guy is trying to sleep na! angry

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by hotmolo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Baba God is watching in 3d
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
is agege bread that hard that it wont compress under the man's weight? Na lie,na photokiosk joor.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na today? Thats Nigeria for you peeps... Where creepy things happen on daily basis!!

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Davo93(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is real photoshop.hahahahah
why all the bread no soft go down if he really sleep on it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by lloydmonarchy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Cheiiiiiiii so na people go chop dis bread
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
More..

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Ayomax(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
sack letter dey wait for da guy tomorrow
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Saraben(f): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Photoshop
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Are the loaves of bread real
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by LETDEMSAY(f): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
...he maketh him to lie down in (green) bread pastures...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by adezjamz(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
1 shortblackboy: RIP in advance tell ur family to accept my condolences

Bros y now? At least last respect.... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by jahbiz: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
May God punish bad belle people wey wan spoil agege bread 4 us. Heaven know say the picture no dey tru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Eat These? (picture) / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) / Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.