Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" (44618 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread / Ewa Agoyin And Agege Bread: The Fading Delicacy Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by jahbiz: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
God punish bad belle people wey wan spoil agege bread 4 us. Heaven know say the picture no dey tru
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by coolakins(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2013
weazley: This should be in NYSC camp, dats how they pile dem up,saw it wen I tried to 'robinhood' more bread for my roommates grin
if this is also done in bakeries, den i wud probably be dieing in d next 5hrs cos I had a very soft agege with hot tea dis morning. Nairalanders oya pray for my stomach gringrin
Nice one! Though the issue is not funny at all, but this.... has got me cracking!! grin grin grin grin grin cool tongue wink
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2013
No wonder people dey die anyhow, leg way person use take match gutter finish e carry am put ontop bread way pesin suppose chop. angry
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by xynerise: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Even if this is photoshop, some workers do more than this. Have you guys seen where Kunu is made? U need to see the people making it
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by darne(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2013
@Poster.

I have lived In Agege all my life and i know all the bakeries in Agege, can you please let us know the bakery where this picture was taken and to make confirmation i will personally take a team of the bakery association to investigate on this and to confirm if this picture is ever real !

Many of the bakeries around here like ADENIKE BAKERY Which is one of the Biggest and Best bakery in Agege will never allow such to happen, my reason for saying this to the poster is simply for him to understand that calling AGEGE BREAD actually is a referral to any bread made or any bakery in Agege.

So it would be very proper and legal for this poster to shed more light and give more details to this picture displaying breads which can be taken by anyone in his room or toilet just to cause an impediment to the mind of many bread loving customers or this picture can equally be removed when it proves to be fake.

@Iam_Darne.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by lyfe(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Mattress of life
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by deebrain(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2013
and to imagine that he could helplessly fart while sleeping on those loaves! this is sick!

angry
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2013
deebrain: and to imagine that he could helplessly fart while sleeping on those loaves! this is sick!

angry

You are talking of fart that is just air,his bare feet that he used to waka on nyama nyama together with the fungus infested ,calloused and hammer toes are resting on the bread jejely shocked shocked shocked
Do you know he may have just come out from a pit or bucket latrine with those feet

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by slimfit1(m): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2013
Ok the bread that does not look good is probably the bread you should avoid. The one that has gone flat.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by otbliz(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2013
I stopped eating dis bread o. Buh orientation camp beans made me backslide.. choi!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Its normal na, afterall the guy too has been with bread for so long.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Naijamericana: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2013
OMG! So unsanitary! shocked
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2013
And they were blaming sellers of abacha for the outbreak of cholera

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by mcyemite(m): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2013
embarassed Even if the picture is real,I can't give up on agege bread..layalaye! ! !

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Britain87(f): 1:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Imagine1: no need to pray go drink petrol mix it wit palm oil add a little engine oil....oya go do as i said.
........ Guy u dey wicked.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg make una relax. I go eat all this bread nothing go happen. Which day dirty don kill black man? grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by uchrikk(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Na wa o.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by nijanigga: 1:50am On Dec 19, 2013
jahbiz: May God punish bad belle people wey wan spoil agege bread 4 us. Heaven know say the picture no dey tru
Na so people backward for Nigeria? how can any insane person call this one photoshop? Enjoy eating "farted" agege bread.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 19, 2013
are some people blind if you look at those loaves carefully you will notice that those loaves didn't pass quality control, so they had to be piled up to be discarded... no big deal here people
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by IGBOSON1: 2:19am On Dec 19, 2013
alaoeri: Photo kiosk, breads can't sustain the dude weight without compressing.

^^^I would imagine the poor sod that gets to eat the one directly under the bakers arsse may wonder why his freshly baked bread smells a bit 'funny'! sad
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by IGBOSON1: 2:22am On Dec 19, 2013
great1: are some people blind if you look at those loaves carefully you will notice that those loaves didn't pass quality control, so they had to be piled up to be discarded... no big deal here people

^^^Discarded!......in Agege!? Yeah right!

That yarn is for the gullible health inspectors.....that is when they bother to show up!
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Tapout(m): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2013
darne: @Poster.

I have lived In Agege all my life and i know all the bakeries in Agege, can you please let us know the bakery where this picture was taken and to make confirmation i will personally take a team of the bakery association to investigate on this and to confirm if this picture is ever real !

Many of the bakeries around here like ADENIKE BAKERY Which is one of the Biggest and Best bakery in Agege will never allow such to happen, my reason for saying this to the poster is simply for him to understand that calling AGEGE BREAD actually is a referral to any bread made or any bakery in Agege.

So it would be very proper and legal for this poster to shed more light and give more details to this picture displaying breads which can be taken by anyone in his room or toilet just to cause an impediment to the mind of many bread loving customers or this picture can equally be removed when it proves to be fake.

@Iam_Darne.

....oya op come and defend urself......tell us the name of the bakery, the time the picture was taken, what took u 2 d@ spot (equivalent to attempt ra'pe/theft) and the camera/phone d@ was used in taking the picture...(Make sure u provide evidence of ownership )... angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by nwaobitex: 3:22am On Dec 19, 2013
after u'll buy and eat
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by pussyeater(m): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Werey buruku! Sleeping on Agege bread! E resemble ur papa house?
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 19, 2013

U don 4get say agege bread hard lyk plywood
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by bigtt76(f): 4:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Imagine the farting argggggh tongue
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by rezzy: 4:50am On Dec 19, 2013
1 shortblackboy: RIP in advance tell ur family to accept my condolences

Jesus! Expensive joke
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Stainlesss23(m): 5:04am On Dec 19, 2013
Is nafdac really doing their job at all? Na wa o.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by emmabest2000(m): 5:15am On Dec 19, 2013
on point dudu , it's photoshop tins grin

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by daymaster(m): 5:27am On Dec 19, 2013
pple, make una shine una eyes well well, even if na mad man d guy be, e cant do this. dis na pure pix manipulation. abeg chop ur agege bread with reckless abandon, nothing do u.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Akinniyi27: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2013
1 shortblackboy: RIP in advance tell ur family to accept my condolences

Guy wise up now! Never use such language to ur fellow h.being. NB: Its a personal Opinion not an insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.