Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" (44617 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread / Ewa Agoyin And Agege Bread: The Fading Delicacy Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by EASY39(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama: Are the loaves of bread real
yes but am telling you ds,am a member of nigerian master baker,so all ds bread has gone burnt one way or d other,dey have to dispose it or recycle it,d guy just pose for picture
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by harizonal123(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2013
This is not real I seriously suspect Photoshop. Take a good look at the bread behind the guy's head ,the one he is using as pillow. That bread is suppose to compress but its still loafty as if his head is not on it. In other words the guy was superimposed on the breads.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by timilehin007(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Someone shud plaese define agege bread..
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by LadyH(f): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2013
exxell: Na today? Thats Nigeria for you peeps... Where creepy things happen on daily basis!!
n hw sure r u all doz pix r in 9ja
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2013
Britain87: ........ Guy u dey wicked.
naso we dey do am for our side here..there is one bakery in our area here d person dat is mixing d flowers will be sweating and all his sweat will just be falling lyk rain inside d flowers..geuss wat after baking! d bread will taste more sweeter dan never b4,am just wondering wether sweat add more taste to bread....
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by sparklescraft: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Nawa
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Reference(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Imagine1: naso we dey do am for our side here..there is one bakery in our area here d person dat is mixing d flowers will be sweating and all his sweat will just be falling lyk rain inside d flowers..geuss wat after baking! d bread will taste more sweeter dan never b4,am just wondering wether sweat add more taste to bread....

The sweat na flavour and helps to reduce the amount of salt needed which equals cost savings. Good economics.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by damerry(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2013
No wonder some bread get Nnyash flavour cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by damerry(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Double post
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by chimzy2u: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2013
The guy looks like Arsenal's Bacary Sagna grin
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2013
lolz.. mehn.. this bad na.....
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Polio: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Terrible!
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by OdeyTommy: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Is only. God that will us, sleeping on what we eat into our body, the bread is not even inside a park, kai.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Mishydoo(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2013
grin ;DI Pity d person to finally eat d bread ȱȠ d side of hs mouth;He go don drool saliva wch will soak into d bread...so sm part of d bread seems softer and smells of days of unbrushed gutterly scent....
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Malawian(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2013
photoshop. the size of the bread in comparism to the guy is too big. abi na 400 naira agege be dat?
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Tak a look @ d bread very well dat one nah spoiled ones
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by gbishman: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2013
sorry, is this bread meant for human beings or animals. Well i refuse to believe the former.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2013
Edwardhead: Photoshop of life...

Eye dey pain U.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by sasifo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
This should be that tattered looking bakery along Kasumu street, Agege. NAFDAC need to visit that bakery and see things onground.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by drnoel: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
than God i stopped eating those things after the era of bromide in Agege bread came out
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by nkkystel(f): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Photoshop works! Also, agege bread bakers as not neatly dresses as the baker in picture.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by iamsmile(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
[left][/left]PHOTOMOSQUE grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by bfmconcepts: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
this is work of Photoshop or they bread has expired
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by narmani: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
They might just be checking bread strenght and elasticity.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by rufonye: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mehnnn....... God help us
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by shegz1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why can't we use common sense, Do you think bread can withstand the weight of that man. #Photoshop
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by deavicky(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
That no b agege bread, cos agege bread workers no dey dress well with white and white
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by vegng: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is why we should make our own at home grin
http://vegannigerian..co.uk/2013/08/agege-bread.html
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Haryoursope: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Nah sleep sure pass
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Alameen3: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
This cant be Agege Bread, of course no Baker will ever do this cos of cost implications unless the Baker has a spell on him. I had worked in a bakery when I was in secondary school and I know what happens to the bread if anything rest on it. So I agree with someone who said it looks like NYSC bread, na so e look like, I remember the one I used to eat back in Akwa-Ibom then at camp.

So don't be panic guys, enjoy Agege bread and Ewa Agoin. Lols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.