Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" (44670 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread / Ewa Agoyin And Agege Bread: The Fading Delicacy Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by gbaskiboy: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2013
Agege bread na correct buredi i even dey enjoy one nw with hot tea!
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by bishopken: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2013
This's not real, and if it is, it could be rejected once.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2013
This is photoshop.. Lol
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by donklint86: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2013
chai, ppl dey shop shit oo, na God hand we dey sha.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by hotwax: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Careless photoshopping. Its too obvious
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by 1shortblackboy: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Akinniyi27:

Guy wise up now! Never use such language to ur fellow h.being. NB: Its a personal Opinion not an insult.
una sorry o
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by tk4rd: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2013
jonaji: Totally unhealthy !!!
I want to chew bread.. And use some bread as my bed too.. How many breads should I buy in order to meet the purpose.?
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by tk4rd: 7:10am On Dec 19, 2013
tk4rd: I want to chew bread.. And use some bread as my bed too.. How many breads should I buy in order to meet the purpose.?

click and see me.. I love bread so much. More than this Baker. www.missbeer.org/contestant/10894
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by tbagjames(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Naso agege bread strong like vita foam? E no d compress ni? Getting one agege bread for my wicked inlaw this xmas
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Rejoice5000(f): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Everything must not be taken for granted,this was not real, this will spoil ones bussiness.atimes b4 one will post don't post for fun think well so it won't affect another persons means of getting income.i don't like this.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Rejoice5000(f): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Thousands of people are on this site now including guest,DON'T SPOIL ONES BUSSINESS PLS.AM NOT IN LAG,I HAVE NOT SEEN THE BREAD BUT I DON'T LIKE THIS POST.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by opafib: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2013
grin This is real photo shopping, them wan spoil biz for d makers of agege bread abi?
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by adefesoj: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2013
All these breads were returned from there various customers. Most time, they normally pack it inside one of their stores and destroy at the end of the day. They are very hygienic than what you guys are saying.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by pek(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2013
weazley: This should be in NYSC camp, dats how they pile dem up,saw it wen I tried to 'robinhood' more bread for my roommates grin
if this is also done in bakeries, den i wud probably be dieing in d next 5hrs cos I had a very soft agege with hot tea dis morning. Nairalanders oya pray for my stomach gringrin
so you be thief?
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Malchus: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]lagosian no send u they must eat
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by goshen26: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Pls tell him to reserve #120 own for me, my togo beans seller is here.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Zamizoni(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2013
1 shortblackboy: RIP in advance tell ur family to accept my condolences

BACK TO SENDER.... grin
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Seequadry(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2013
alaoeri: Photo kiosk, breads can't sustain the dude weight without compressing.
y

Photo kiosk or photoshoped y dem pack dat bread lik dat n d first place?
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Nigerians dey chop nansense o cry
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by stinggy(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Waste breads,awaiting disposal

Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2013
for such reason i stopped eating agege bread like 4yrs ago.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by aysuprano(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2013
D bread ft don spoil na...we no dirty reach dah for naija na
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by donblue(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2013
bro weytin dey happen to ur style Na?
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2013
Is this for real
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by suco50(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2013
alaoeri: Photo kiosk, breads can't sustain the dude weight without compressing.
You are wrong dude. I'm into fisheries and I use waste breads as feed supplement. Waste breads like these are usually very hard after several days of production and they tend to break rather than compress when weight is exerted on them.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by Incrizz(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Photoshop?? I looked carefully at the one he placed his foot on, it's pressed down!!
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by 3ace(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Seems those loaves are already considered bad.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by ronnyfam(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2013
This is the main reason I don't eat loaf, slice bread is very hygienic.
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by jonaji(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2013
tk4rd: I want to chew bread.. And use some bread as my bed too.. How many breads should I buy in order to meet the purpose.?
Depending on ur size !!! 100 loaves would do !!!
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by fxjohn2: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Haha! This is so not real which sane baker would go through the stress of baking bread only to sleep on it?
Re: Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" by maniox(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2013
the point is those bread are probably waste from over production or something
or they are not intending to sell that again because they cant pile breads like that cos it will get munched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) / Can You Eat These? (picture) / Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.