Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul (4551 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / Did Jesus Descend Into Hell? / How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul by llouis: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
I can remember hearing this story in church way back in 1992, it scared me as a child. Remembering it today found me online searching for it and here it is. Some dudes dug deep into the earth and recorded voices of people in hell screaming! The recording lasted long enough for about close to 30 seconds before the recording gear melted due to the intense heat underneath the earth.

The story went as follows:

The following article appeared in the well respected Finland newspaper, Ammenusastia

“As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell,” said Dr. Azzacove. “Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!“

Dr. Azzacove continued, “. . . the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.”

“We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment.”

“But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!”

source: http://hellandheaventestimonies./2011/03/28/scientist-who-dug-into-hell-in-siberia-and-recorded-the-cries-of-the-damned-souls/

also see: http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4307

listen to the screams here: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/sounds/sounds_from_hell.mp3

Now I have often prided myself as someone who isn't easily scared but the screams sent several chills down my spine.
And if you have ever had a revelation of hell within or outside your body like i have or you have had a near death experience, listening to it would shake you to the very core of your being.

Let this serve as a wake up call to christians and all those who believe in hell and heaven. I admonish us to strive to live lives of holiness, meeknes and love. Life is really beyond going to work, socializing and striving to succeed. For us believers we do not get saved to escape hell but to live the ZOE life and fulfil our purpose on earth. But righting ourselves with God in a bid to escape hell for some still seems a very good incentive. I guess the whole idea is to avoid this place at all cost.

Now my problem with hell is not the worms that feed on the soul, or the fire that cannot be quenced or the fact that there is no food or water or comfort, or the demons torturing lost souls; my problem with hell is it is the only place in all realms and dimensions that can carelessly boast of the TOTAL ABSENCE of the PRESENCE of GOD.

Trust me if you call on Jesus in hell, you're on your own. There's no salvation there, no absolution, no hope and nothing to look forward to...

Atheists and non believers of hell please allow us believers in YHVH (YAHWEH) a thread to ourselves this once ok?

Sorry Mr Mod, i didn't know where to place this either in the Religion or Science category. Forgive me and aid my faults.

SELAH.

Re: Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul by immortalcrown(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
JUST INCASE...
Re: Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
When i tell them drop ur trousers(ladies),Wgen higyo sout stop earing,wen Olagbelu says tere is ell tey think we are ma...I ope cristains around te world will drop Jealousy ,worsup o gods(Mary worsipers) and Woraipin uman(followin pastors) and oda ting just to get to eaven
Re: Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul by raptureready: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
@op

Sorry to rain on your parade, but that story has been long debunked as a hoax and some guy's silly joke.

Hellfire does not exist in the physical realm, but in the spiritual. Nobody can "drill" into hellfire, same as nobody can build a spaceship and fly into heaven.

The rest of your warnings however are extremely important, and clear as a bell.

...He that has an ear, let him hear...

1 Like

Re: Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul by dorox(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
My friend, there is danger in beliving anything you read from the internet without verification from an authoritative source. This should be your guiding principle when reading up stuff from the internet."The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln"

1 Like

Re: Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
First scientists found the gates of hell and now they've dug into it at a different location.Aren't you people tired of being deceived?

(1) (Reply)

The Benefit Of Death By Benson Idahosa. / . / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.