Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year (25406 Views)

Who Earns More Between A Professor And A Medical Consultant / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by deaconfrost: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
A Female comes Top – The Nigeria’s Top Paid CEO

Sola-David-Borha-CEO-StanbicA successful leader in Nigeria is hard to find because of the hindrances, challenges and difficulties faced in this country. Most needed resources to be successful in Nigeria are not readily available. But we still find few people who are still able make it to the very top in this country.

Being successful in Nigeria takes a lot of sacrifice, serious contentment, and intellectual ability, these attributes one will find in the highest paid CEO in Nigeria.

Sola David-Borha, the Chief Executive Officer of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. Her annual take-home pay is N177m. if we break this down, we’re saying she earns N484,931 daily (and that’s with weekends included).This means that even when she is not at work, she gets paid.

Brief History

Ms. Sola David-Borha serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC. Ms. David-Borha served as the Chief Executive Officer at IBTC Chartered Bank plc. She was responsible for overseeing the Corporate Finance and Corporate Banking Departments, Project and Structure Finance Departments, Asset Management, and Private Banking.

She also supervises Treasury and Financial Services and is also responsible for the Bank’s correspondent banking relationships. She served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc. Ms. David-Borha joined the Board of IBTC in July 1994. She has been Director of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC since 1994.

She serves as a Director of Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC, Stanbic Nominees Nigeria Ltd, Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Ltd, Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Ltd, Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Ltd, Stanbic IBTC Ventures Ltd, Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC), First Securities Discount House, Credit Reference Company, Frezone Plant Fabrication Int Ltd, First SMI Investment Company, Fate Foundation, Redeemers International School. She holds an M.B.A. degree from Manchester Business School, United Kingdom. Her executive educational experience includes the Advanced Management Programme of the Harvard Business School.

This woman has really put so much to her work and this has earned her present position in Nigeria. Hardwork is the key to great success.

http://business-matter.com/2013/11/female-top-nigerias-top-paid-ceo/
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Edygrin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Did you know that Splitting Dangotes money among the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory will make every state N68billion (Sixty Eight billion Naira) richer. If we demand that Dangote should give every 150million Nigerian cash directly (because we cant trust our Governors to share it for us), everybody will receive N17,160 each. #JustSaying

15 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by delegiwa(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmmmmm.

Good for her.
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Ahmed0336(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
what an achievement, by d way first to commentus.
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Great
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by irepmyuni: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
And how does it help our economy or solve our unemployment problem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by alotofgrace(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
of cos she the highest paid ceo

buh i will rather function in a high paying organisation cool

1 Like

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by wayodude(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Okay. I advise this woman to quit her job and move to London....for her childrens sake! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by freebreezeyz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
this is so incredible really! but wat can I say! she merits her pay from wat she's got up her brains!

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by xynerise: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wow
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
More women should break that gender ceiling and build their ambitions on dogged hard-work
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by donwilly3: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Its not good to depend on ur husband 4 everytin try and be hardworkin
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by rioemmanuel(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
17OMILLION!

OLUWA WA

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by YcBeat: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
She is not a liabity to her hubby!!!......my kinda woman

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmm my mother why do u die early huh! It seems the all world is coming down on me wake up wake up Serah!

Like if you feel my PAIN

8 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by simongonner: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Correct woman..Wife material..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by geeez: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Salaries should be private

Why should anyone be discussing Sola's earnings on the net?

She's not a public officer

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by yuzedo: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
huh? N170m?? why? are tins hard? undecided

10 place dey maked dis mony in 1days

1. Alaba macket cheesy
2. Niger-delter lipsrsealed
3. abuja govement minnistry angry
4. aso rock angry
5. crist embasy angry
6. sign firem (lol is it easy) david oyedepo winner-man church undecided
7. dipper live rideem church undecided
8. police cheque-point sad
9. iya eba buka tongue
10. banana iceland (but of curse!) wink

24 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by dickhardener: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
1million dollars for highest paid CEO in an entire country and dem go say money dey 9ja. Smdh...poor folks

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by LMAyedun(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
God, Remember me oh!!!

Making that much in a year without any involvement in politics. cheesy
And a lady at that....
Good for her.
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Who said hardwork pays, fuking nope, the same cabals will send their children to ivy league schools, then secure employment for them, with their status they will rise astronomically to the top and we will scream hardwork.
Lol that reminds me of Corporate terrorists hahaha just like one American journalist said.

6 Likes

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
d.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by yuzedo: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
geeez: Salaries should be private

Why should anyone be discussing Sola's earnings on the net?

She's not a public officer
This is public information, brethren; company Annual Reports disclose these and more.
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by nekaa(f): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
oboy shocked
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by aydoth(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Can anyone help me with her mobile number, I am single...
I have been searching for her...
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Denn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stanbic pay is not computed same way as other banks. They use a system called CTC ie cost to company. That amount is the cummulatavie of all the bank's cost of employing the staff for the year and includes every ancillary cost.
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
I almost didn't make front page...thank god i made it....any one wants to rent this place?
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
only?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by christejames(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Erm... Erm... Erm... Abeg how can i marry her although i am still in school, i promise to take care of her. Anyway, what a great fit achieved by a pretty lady. Kudos nne!!!
Re: Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year by nekaa(f): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
YcBeat: She is not a liabity to her hubby!!!......my kinda woman
NA SO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Paid Graduate Drivers N30,000 For 3-Months Training / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) / Top5 Jobs That Pay More Than Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.