Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

National Conference The Hidden Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference The Hidden Truth (517 Views)

Pdp National Conference; The Shenanigans Continue. / Unveiling The Worlds Most Secret Conference-the Bilderberg Group. / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Conference The Hidden Truth by eejo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigeria politicians are on the brink of destroying the country finally. 2015 the northern muslim wants power at all cost while uncle jonathan wants to be in office till 2019 back by southern christains. The confab the christain south will insist either jonathan till 2019 or no more nigeria . All is set and my prayers is for GOD to solve this problem any war in Nigeria will never end because of over 250 ethnic group

1 Like

Re: National Conference The Hidden Truth by rexbuton: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Your write up is too scanty, I cant see any hidden truth here. Or are you hiding it from us too? Plz modify
Re: National Conference The Hidden Truth by classicEntity(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
The fact remains that GEJ will re-construct Nigeria from the 2014 national conference, nd another fact is that he's not gona win a 2nd term bt he wil stay till 2017 through his one term agenda, of which he's gona persuade the southern representatives to discuss about it at the table, nd of course there will b more state creation nd state police, increment in derivation formular nd other abnormal tins done by the military, I think he will leave a legacy when he leaves office in 2017.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Recommended For Sack - Oduah / Aliyagori Email Me Your Number, Amusiwa@hotmail.com / Jonathan Running Incompetent, Flip Flopping Presidency - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.