Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? (50802 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Ebal: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
president Buhari Vs president obama serving food,who did it better?

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/07/buhari-vs-obama-serving-foodwho-did-it.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op! No be me go answer! Answer yourself!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by mandhi(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
I go with my president. Sai baba!!!!
One Nigeria.
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyone else.

248 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Tolexander: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
I could have said my President (Buhari), but it was more of a stunt and the scene created just to give material to the social media and newspapers.

Obama had it better cos he acted it more like a free man. No security guard and had people around him.

367 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Kruzilano(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obama has this innocent media look.... Both killed it. Buh obama buried it

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by patjane(f): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obama!!!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Histrings08(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pfft... Obama of course..the other one just posed for d media

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by raph101(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oh don't stress urself.... Let the zombies av their say.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Horus(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Have you noticed the number of "bodyguards" with President Buhari?

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by McJane(f): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2016
buhari dey use one hand serve grin he's definitely a pro so I give it him biko

36 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by ehizzybaba(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Tolexander:
I could have said my President (Buhari), but it is more of a stunt and the scene is just a material for the social media and newspapers.

Obama had it better cos he did it more like a free man. No security and had people around him.

I CONCOUR TO UR POINT.......

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by samcofac(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2016
McJane:

Thatz not sign of a pro, rather sign of pride

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by nkowaputa(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2016
U can see Obama serving from his heart with fun, while buhari is serving for the camera. #letthemsay

97 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by McJane(f): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2016
samcofac:

Thatz not sign of a pro, rather sign of pride

I think u should watch FOOD channel on DSTV and see the way the chef cooks and serve food ull know that they are pro so Mr man pls swerve!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by ruggedboy01: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Dullard is just posing for photo shoots as usual angry sad

53 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Both served, they didn't kill anyone!! Sai Baba, Sai Obama!!

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari wins easily, he had no help , unlike Obama who was assisted by about 9 ladies.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by nellyelitz(m): 4:48am On Jul 05, 2016
The dullard one seem to be posing for camera

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by dhuthraki: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2016
GenBuhari:
Buhari wins easily, he had no help , unlike Obama who was assisted by about 9 ladies.
McJane:
Agreed. Buhari wins this easily. Also, Buhari is serving the physically challenged, so for me, that alone is enough.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by soulhighman(m): 5:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Tolexander:
I could have said my President (Buhari), but it is more of a stunt and the scene is just a material for the social media and newspapers.

Obama had it better cos he did it more like a free man. No security and had people around him.
So, because securities were not in Obama's picture, it means there were no security guards there?

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by naijaboy756: 5:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Only fools compare extreme hardship destiny carrier with that of success. undecided

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by veekid(m): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Obama nailed it

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Hamxas: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2016
[b][/b] 2 OF DEM NA IDIOT DEM B

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by mommaade(f): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Bubu should give dem money not food. But why Obama dey serve food give fat peep now? O ga oooo

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by MrEverest(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2016
What rubbish fvrkery is this?? people are starving and you are busy making a useless comparison, so to what end is this rubbish fvrkery

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by dayo23(f): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Obama killed and buried it!

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by MrPresident1: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Mentor and mentee, both of them doing a good job grin
Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by ychris: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2016
let us do the voting here. majority will carry the vote.
if u go with buhari hit like
otherwise click share if you support obama

15 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by Fashola4thSon: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Obama using 2 hands to show humanity and willing to serve his people.

The dullardian bastardsss is showing ego by putting one hand on his falling waist, I don't know if he is holding his amended ukwu or another way of saying "serving his poor ajrimajiri, me? A fake waec General?

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by zizirecords(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari obviously.

He is serving disabled people which is a very symbolic form of support.

God bless Nigeria!

Re: Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? by twentyk(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Omo I dey hungry like lion like diz like diz....make I see anything chop nio Cuz he go bloody......2morrow nko chai.....lemme not think bout 2morro nw

Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift