Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister (3464 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / She Rejected Me Earlier. Now She's Back And I Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Back then I was just this average guy trying to survive,had my eyes on this girl 2 streets from mine,the day I gathered enough confidence to ask her out, she insulted and rubbished me to the least,6 months forward things are not the same like before if u understand what I mean, now her younger sis is come of age and we have become friends, also have feelings for her, am seriously considering dating her but each time I think of it I wonder if her sister who rejected me earlier won't see it as an opportunity am using to get back at her...
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by sweettease(f): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
All this happened in 6months shocked

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by beyoutee: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dont date the younger sister. Date some else and avoid unnecessary trouble in the future
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Life has been been filled with countless
miracles and blessings
for me
sweet-tease:
All this happened in 6months shocked
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by fijiano202(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
i love ur fiction....Date the sister joor and treat her really well so the senior sister go fit bite her finger and have some regret like Chai ''if i had'' ''what if he had'' ''if we had''
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by slimthugchimee(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ok
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Yemlizzy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
beyoutee: Dont date the younger sister. Date some else and avoid unnecessary trouble in the future

Exactly, its best that way to avoid stories that touchcheesy
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Enegod(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
undecided
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by sweettease(f): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
franzis: Life has been been filled with countless
miracles and blessings
for me
Thank God for you then.
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
beyoutee: Dont date the younger sister. Date some else and avoid unnecessary trouble in the future
I wish that would be easy as it said
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
fijiano202: i love ur fiction....Date the sister joor and treat her really well so the senior sister go fit bite her finger and have some regret like Chai ''if i had'' ''what if he had'' ''if we had''
this is no fiction.. I like ur advice
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
In 6 months her boobieless sister came off age

And you bought a new chinos trouser and starched your shirt (levels changed):-):-)

You want to know what exactly? :-):-)

You ain't sure about what you want Bro

4 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by mayorall(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Enegod: undecided

Why are you always confused on all threads, are you a saddist?. 97% of your posts on nairaland is only confused or sad smiley , sometimes , meaningless contribution not more that 8 words.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Matildachinyere(f): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Imanuelle: In 6 months her boobieless sister came off age

And you bought a new chinos trouser and starched your shirt (levels changed):-):-)

the sister entered puberty and blossomed within six month and as a sharp guy........ cool grin grin
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2013

Lol..I when I said her younger sis has come of age I don't mean developing breasts,arse or what u think..she suddenly transformed from this quiet,shy,unattractive lady to a goddess..lol, I didn't only buy a chinos trouser. I also bought a skinny jeans and body hug...
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Matildachinyere: the sister entered puberty and blossomed within six month and as a sharp guy........ cool grin grin

Lol
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
franzis:

Lol..I when I said her younger sis has come of age I don't mean developing breasts,arse or what u think..she suddenly transformed from this quiet,shy,unattractive lady to a goddess..lol, I didn't only buy a chinos trouser. I also bought a skinny jeans and body hug...

No wahala
Flex nah
No one can stop or support you better than yourself
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Imanuelle:

No wahala
Flex nah
No one can stop or support you better than yourself
thankz
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
opinion registered
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by vislabraye(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
franzis: Back then I was just this average guy trying to survive,had my eyes on this girl 2 streets from mine,the day I gathered enough confidence to ask her out, she insulted and rubbished me to the least,6 months forward things are not the same like before if u understand what I mean, now her younger sis is come of age and we have become friends, also have feelings for her, am seriously considering dating her but each time I think of it I wonder if her sister who rejected me earlier won't see it as an opportunity am using to get back at her...

What's your concern with what her sister who rejected U thinks ?
U don't owe her any apology or explanation. Move on.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by COvo(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2013

Gbam!On Point.Could you have said it any better? Lwkmd
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 19, 2013
when did your life turn to Nollywood script,like after one scene,then after 10years.......yours na after 6months.......justjoking.....wooz the sister jare,all na still part of the game.
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Yomieluv: when did your life turn to Nollywood script,like after one scene,then after 10years.......yours na after 6months.......justjoking.....wooz the sister jare,all na still part of the game.
I don dey hustle to enter no b one day
.. Hmm...u sure no b u dem suppose give badoo
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2013
C.Ovo:

Gbam!On Point.Could you have said it any better? Lwkmd

Imanuelle: In 6 months her boobieless sister came off
And you bought a new chinos trouser and starched
your shirt (levels changed):-):-)

Lol..I when I said her younger sis has come of age I don't
mean developing bosoms,Bottom or what u think..she
suddenly transformed from this quiet,shy,unattractive lady to a goddess..lol, I didn't only buy a chinos trouser. I also bought a skinny jeans and body hug...
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Enegod(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2013
mayorall:

Why are you always confused on all threads, are you a saddist?. 97% of your posts on nairaland is only confused or sad smiley , sometimes , meaningless contribution not more that 8 words.
undecided
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Enegod: undecided
lol
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by Kingblingz(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Worst place 2 share ur problems n get better ideas from is NAIRALAND+Op ur brain dey on reversehow will u date d younger sister of d girl who bounced u..this just like asking ur Ex sis out o....bros abeg if u don't know Hot water is real o
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by safarigirl(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2013

LMAO, bros me sef dey wonder am. @OP, what if you suddenly have feelings for the younger sister simply because she just happens to be THE YOUNGER SISTER. People tend to subconsciously transfer feelings for one person to the closest alternative. Maybe the sis shares similar physical qualities with the girl you like, hence the 'feelings', what if the younger one just dey give you the adulterated version of herself? Abi you think say girls no sabi pretend? if the elder sister becomes more receptive to your advances, can you give a 100% guarantee that you'll still have 'feelings' for her sister? This is a classic case of when the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable. You no fit fall in love in 6 months.
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by sweetestguy(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2013
I dnt see anytin wrong in dat.Y wil d older sister be angry,she rejected u and nw uve fallen in love wit d sister,as long as she loves u bak,d sister has no right of objection,unless she wanted u then, bt in dis case ,she has no say...y wil she even object sef,she de craze? Abi u force ha sister to love u?

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetestguy: I dnt see anytin wrong in dat.Y wil d older sister be angry,she rejected u and nw uve fallen in love wit d sister,as long as she loves u bak,d sister has no right of objection,unless she wanted u then, bt in dis case ,she has no say...y wil she even object sef,she de craze? Abi u force ha sister to love u?
I no force her ooo
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by franzis(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
safarigirl: LMAO, bros me sef dey wonder am. @OP, what if you suddenly have feelings for the younger sister simply because she just happens to be THE YOUNGER SISTER. People tend to subconsciously transfer feelings for one person to the closest alternative. Maybe the sis shares similar physical qualities with the girl you like, hence the 'feelings', what if the younger one just dey give you the adulterated version of herself? Abi you think say girls no sabi pretend? if the elder sister becomes more receptive to your advances, can you give a 100% guarantee that you'll still have 'feelings' for her sister? This is a classic case of when the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable. You no fit fall in love in 6 months.
love can hit you anytime it wishes to...
Re: She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ok now
franzis: love can hit you anytime it wishes to...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Juju Work In Relationships? / What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.