Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (39210 Views)

Nigeria’s GDP To Hit $2trn By 2030, If… —lai Mohammed. / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan / Igbo Tribe Is The Largest In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You come across as someone who needs additional education on this matter. Your question is quite elementary.

Oga ndu nwanne mu, you should lecture me na... na we we grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2013
scipher: blame ANC lol
it is not only ANC, surely it must be ACN
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
it is not only ANC, surely it must be ACN
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You come across as someone who needs additional education on this matter. Your question is quite elementary.
He is tool intellectually bereft to comprehend things like this. That is why He sing the praises of the mediocre and His puppet Master and His corruption ridden government.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. as usual.. the bubble don burst! Truth is light, it will penetrate any darkness.

This is my last response to you, you can blab all you want bro, that's your problem, not mine... cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
He is tool intellectually bereft to comprehend things like this. That is why He sing the praises of the mediocre and His puppet Master and His corruption ridden government.

Haha, masking behind ndu_chuks comments, lol

Classic case of a retardedd person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life:

This is my last response to you, you can blab all you want bro, that's your problem, not mine... cool cool cool
Hehe... speak the truth and stand by it! Stop spreading falsehood and praise singing mediocrity. You can start today by refusing to be a symbol of darkness to representing the truth. Else, folks like me on here are prepared to expose your falsehood with truth backed with facts!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
The fact that you cannot type coherent sentences says much about you! We Nigerians, both home and abroad know our challenges and are confronting them.

FYI, we do not believe the stu.pid stats you people throw around because we Nigerians know what the real deal is.

Shame on you for denying who you are! Typical black SA who has an inferiority complex till date.

I really do not know why you SA are so scared of the wealth of Nigerians? Even here in the UK, you people come over lash unto the every goodies yet are one of the known foreigners that have contributed less to the UK economy.

Like I told you, Nigeria has surpassed South Africa in GDP, so go cry me a river! You economy will continue to shrink because it is based on false premise of voodoo economics!

Since 2010, has your GDP grown above 3%? Have you asked yourself why this is the case? Year on year your GDP are in the lower bottom

Abeg.. go and cool yourself with this http://mg.co.za/article/2013-11-26-south-africas-economic-growth-slows-to-four-year-low-of-07

Ok Mr, I thought you had an iota of brain in your had. If you knew I have been on this forum for a while people know I am a proud Batswana girl. Now coming to what you have said. You are trully deluded if you think you will ignore the world on your economics. Sorry wrong olodo! Continue to decieve yourself with pleasure. I know you were claiming that any person was working below you. Maybe a sweeper lol. Goodbye mr UK OGA on the top! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin What a joke!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, masking behind ndu_chuks comments, lol

Classic case of a retardedd person grin grin grin

It does not take anyone who have come across your comments on NL to know you are too intellectually bereft and shallow in so much areas, hence the reason you praise sing with the local crowds.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2013
Abegi, where better people dey...

No one gat time for dead people walking... Ndi nwuru anwu n'aga ije
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by nduchucks: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life:

Oga ndu nwanne mu, you should lecture me na... na we we grin grin

nwanne m, Obi ụtọ na New Year in advance. smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by ektbear: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Good development. However for those using this to bash South Africa, keep in mind that their GDP/capita >>> Nigeria's
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

It does not take anyone who have come across your comments on NL to know you are too intellectually bereft and shallow in so much areas, hence the reason you praise sing with the local crowds.

Your problem is you're retarded, your own has no limit, you know I'm intellectually bereft and shallow, yet you seek my attention, who's the shallow and idiotic person?

Dude, seat down \___________ and STFU.... aight cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
The fact that you cannot type coherent sentences says much about you! We Nigerians, both home and abroad know our challenges and are confronting them.

FYI, we do not believe the stu.pid stats you people throw around because we Nigerians know what the real deal is.

Shame on you for denying who you are! Typical black SA who has an inferiority complex till date.

I really do not know why you SA are so scared of the wealth of Nigerians? Even here in the UK, you people come over lash unto the every goodies yet are one of the known foreigners that have contributed less to the UK economy.

Like I told you, Nigeria has surpassed South Africa in GDP, so go cry me a river! You economy will continue to shrink because it is based on false premise of voodoo economics!

Since 2010, has your GDP grown above 3%? Have you asked yourself why this is the case? Year on year your GDP are in the lower bottom

Abeg.. go and cool yourself with this http://mg.co.za/article/2013-11-26-south-africas-economic-growth-slows-to-four-year-low-of-07

Look my nails are to long and I typing on touch screen so at least you get what I am saying.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2013
BluIvy:

Ok Mr, I thought you had an iota of brain in your had. If you knew I have been on this forum for a while people know I am a proud Batswana girl. Now coming to what you have said. You are trully deluded if you think you will ignore the world on your economics. Sorry wrong olodo! Continue to decieve yourself with pleasure. I know you were claiming that any person was working below you. Maybe a sweeper lol. Goodbye mr UK OGA on the top! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin What a joke!
You are not Botswana, you black South Africans always hide under the identity of other black nation due to your inferiority complex. I have supervised Botswana PhD students and the way you write gives you away as a very unlettered black South African.

Be proud of where God has destined you to hail from bodily and stop claiming to be some elsewhere. Every where in the world I have been, I represent Nigeria and I show them what Nigeria ought to be like if we had true and purposeful leadership.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2013
ndu_chucks:

nwanne m, Obi ụtọ na New Year in advance. smiley

You too brother... enjoy jare, while we continue our beef on this matter grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by nduchucks: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2013
ekt_bear: Good development. However for those using this to bash South Africa, keep in mind that their GDP/capita >>> Nigeria's

ekt_bear!!!! smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:37am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life:

Your problem is you're retarded, your own has no limit, you know I'm intellectually bereft and shallow, yet you seek my attention, who's the shallow and idiotic person?

Dude, seat down \___________ and STFU.... aight cool cool

Seek your attention? Hehe.. someone thinks He is relevant! Oh dear cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Seek your attention? Hehe.. someone thinks He is relevant! Oh dear cheesy

Yes bro, you're making me relevant,

grin grin grin grin

Make me irrelevant QUIT QUOTING ME, geez dude, how hard is that?

I told you, I don't give two fuckss about anything you got to say...Stay the hell out of my lane
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2013
ekt_bear: Good development. However for those using this to bash South Africa, keep in mind that their GDP/capita >>> Nigeria's
Where did you crawl out from? Did you disappear like most of us did for much of this year? As for the thread, no one is bashing SA, what I find unacceptable is, they are never comfortable whenever any good news is said about Nigeria, or other countries in Africa making good progress.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2013

Geez it's been a while since I saw you on a thread, you're very scarce...welcome back.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life:

Yes bro, you're making me relevant,

grin grin grin grin

Make me irrelevant QUIT QUOTING ME, geez dude, how hard is that?

I told you, I don't give two fuckss about anything you got to say...Stay the hell out of my lane
Hehe... tilapia brains init So long as serial liars like you continue to perpetuate falsehood on here... be prepared for folks like me to quote you and burst your bubble!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by ektbear: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Where did you crawl out from? Did you disappear like most of us did for much of this?
Real life, job, etc means no more time for this site.

As for the thread, no one is bashing SA, what I find unacceptable is, they are never comfortable whenever any good news is said about Nigeria, or other countries in Africa making good progress.
The story of the black man, nothing to do with SA specifically grin We like to pull each other down
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe... tilapia brains init So long as serial liars like you continue to perpetuate falsehood on here... be prepared for folks like me to quote you and burst your bubble!

I warned you, stay the hell out of my lane. Tilapia brains abi? I'm trying to be cordial, when I unleash my venom on you, na you go tire o...
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Year 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
Ranking 52 47 38 37 34 31 31 30

This table of the trend in global ranking of Nigeria should tell you how your puppet Jonathan has dragged the nation backwards! Since 2010, we only made 1% point gain Compare that to the era 2005 to 2008, nearly 20% point gained!

Anybody that attributes the successes in this report to GEJ is not only being insincere but is very much an unrepentable bigot!

Notice in the OP that they said even during the Military Era, Nigeria's true financial worth was seriously underreported: theres been no proper collation of figures since 1990!!!!

Nigeria has always been rich, the leaders have just always been mentally poor. If wealth was based on IQ, GEJ would be a street urchin.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:49am On Dec 21, 2013
ekt_bear:
Real life, job, etc means no more time for this site.

The story of the black man, nothing to do with SA specifically grin We like to pull each other down
I understand how you mean. I had to avoid this site for much of this year and only started posting few weeks back just to feel the pulses! I understand how you mean about black man in general. I find it difficult to believe why man have such a mind set! The black SA I find struggle to unlock themselves from the years of mental and physical slavery. I have two of them in one of my teams and they exhibit this attitude. They can't comprehend how a Nigerian can be dictating what the size of their take home pay will be yearly. Unfortunately for them, this is the UK, and not their SA country.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:50am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life:

I warned you, stay the hell out of my lane. Tilapia brains abi? I'm trying to be cordial, when I unleash my venom on you, na you go tire o...
Hehe.. showing your off your social slackness as usual? Warning over the Internet is the height of st.upidity!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by tempel(m): 12:53am On Dec 21, 2013
naija is trying but all this figures should reflect the living standard of the masses
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. showing your off your social slackness as usual? Warning over the Internet is the height of st.upidity!

Lmao.... Talk about delusion from a crowned prince of NL fucktards, nah dude, it's you who has surpassed the height of stupidity. Now bruh, wear your crown aight, and seat \_______ tight... cool
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof:

Anybody that attributes this report to GEJ is not only being insincere but is very much an unrepentable bigot!

Notice in the OP that they said even during the Military Era, Nigeria's true financial worth was seriously underreported: theres been no proper collation of figures since 1990!!!!

Nigeria has always been rich, the leaders have just always been mentally poor. If wealth was based on IQ, GEJ would be a street urchin.
I like to recognize and give credit to whom it is due. GEJ has played His part, however, His contribution is not worth the propaganda His praise singers engage to force down the throat of people, hence the reason He always counter their falsehood on NL. With the high price of oil, you would expect that GEJ's government would use this window of opportunity to massive revamp the economy with far reaching reforms especially in government agencies so they can better manage the economy. The major sectors of the economy have suffered relapse under Him and that has affected our very steep upward GDP growth.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life:

Lmao.... Talk about delusion from a crowned prince of NL fucktards, nah dude, it's you who has surpassed the height of stupidity. Now bruh, wear your crown aight, and seat \_______ tight... cool
It is obvious you have nothing to contribute to this thread and lack the intellectual sagacity to counter the damning evidence that prove otherwise the falsehood you attempted to spread about your puppet and corrupt GEJ and His backward government.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by onila(f): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2013
NAIJA 4 LIFE! cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m / Update On Agege Pen-Cinema Flyover (Pictures) / Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.