Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo (24396 Views)

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Mina98(f): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
I think she has burnt of fire or oil because a little side of her arm is also affected.
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by skyscraperTM(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
philtrum:

I was thinking about that until I saw her hand
your head dey there.
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Ryda(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
cheesy
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Yungprince(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
loolzzzz
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by freda506(f): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
she has Vitiligo a skin disorder!
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Mamacita007(f): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
God don catch am grin grin

if its vitiligo, sorry
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by lepasharon(f): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Haba !
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Dannylux: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Seven colours of rainbow.
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by baddo11(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by xp17(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2013

Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by princekay3(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Omg.. Dats d feet of hulk.. So aliens do eXist..
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by valerie25(f): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wetin do her neck? Wud it b her being hard on herself or d cream being hard on her,wich undecided
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Padreo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
some of una here dey too dumb... how can u not differentiate fireburn from bleaching... na everything una de call bleaching?? abeg wise up. yeye
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
C'mon! Look at the size of the foot and the shape nah, this aint real. Plus why is she not wearing any shoe? As for the hand, it looks darker than the face but looks nothing like the foot, could be from the camera...as per night and camera angle.
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by write2obi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
something is fishy why is she bare footed undecided
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by ACM10: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
lmao

iru fanta, okpa coke
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by adepojuis: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bet me,That's gonna be d next big thing in town.
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by leonshom(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
I think she had a skin burn, not that she 4got to bleach her feet !
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by faamo419: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dis one na anoda tin oooo.. Chaiiii dis a disgrace to dis MF ... Lol I no laff
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Exsqueeze me, is that a human or deity.
Human leg or that of animal?
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Nacl: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
shocked shocked shocked I CALL DIS ''SELF-RACISM''.. Y THEN DO WE BLAME 'THEM' FOR RACIAL ABUSE!

1 Like

Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hw many tyms una go show dis pix today n moreover,is highly photoshopped
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Auntygbagaun(f): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
axortedbabe: lukz lyk she has scare frm fireburn

undecided undecided
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by anitank(f): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Looks like fire burn
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
a male leg photoshopped
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by ezeuba(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sh*t happens... even the so-calles big girls are not spared... take a good look at Rukky Sanda's fingers anytime you watch any of her movies or view her pics... horrible to say the least...q
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by manny4life(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
A very good example of people we call

Iru fanta, okpa coke (fanta face, coke legs) grin grin
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Sekpeagah: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
this one na rice,beans and stew abi na fanta n coke?
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by NaLaugh: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't know. looks more like a "condition" to me. maybe chemical burn.
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by callme2: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Advise On Which Phone To Buy
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by PTAwal: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
axortedbabe: lukz lyk she has scare frm fireburn
my dear your head dey reason wella. How on earth can one forget to bleach the leg after bleaching the hell out of the upper part of the body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event / 5 Style Tips Every Plus-Sized Man Needs / My Business Is Sinking. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.