Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo (24394 Views)

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by drnoel: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by DutchNegro(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Photoshopped or not, I don't care but dis is no real picture. Forget the fact that u see dat so dark skinned feet in same trousers material as her.. Itz all just a trick on ur intelligence. And come to think of it, who would go to a party without shoes on or who would use cream on the face, hands and every other part but forgets the leg?
Try to think like d intellectuals who will reading ur posts on here(NL). Peace

1 Like

Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Ayatullah(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
It's not late at all to bleach her feet so that everything will rhyme with her body. Please tell her to deep her feet in a bucket of water boiling at 100°C.
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by piagetskinner(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oboy c as e b like godzilla foot...btw, photoshop tinz
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
that is a fireburn scar dammit! undecided undecided undecided. Her arm is also affected.

and for the record...that's not Vitiligo, abeg

1 Like

Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by piagetskinner(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oboy c as e b like godzilla feet...btw, photoshop tinz
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Pelummy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
OMG!!!!!!!!!!, I no believe sha
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lmao cheesy
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Miner13: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
chimkaire: My exact thought. Moreover, those feet looks masculine a lot.

just imagine what 9ja can put together.
This nothing but a real fake combination.
Fotoshop in itz originality.

Mtcheeeeew angry
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Sugarbear007(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
if u notice u will see she ain't wearing a shoe...most likely Photoshop
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by PrettySpicey(f): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Its a work in progress.
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Thane(m): 12:46am On Dec 21, 2013
nawaoo

[color=#770077][/color] kiss
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by stefikal(f): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2013
U guyz shuld quit with d insults...she obviously had a fire burn (check out the hands now)...
And Vitiligo aint equivalent to having dark patches oooo...so dis is not vitiligo...

BTW what's with bleaching ruling the front page sef? undecidedundecided
He be like say I go create my own thread on bleaching
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2013
pheivor: It looks like photoshop,does not look real at all

lolz... well i wouldn't blame u for screaming photoshop. bleaching only makes one look awkward. should i say multi complexion?
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by olatwo(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2013
i dey laugh oooooo shocked Godzilla thingz
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2013
speedyboi: [size=28pt]that is a fireburn scar dammit! undecided undecided undecided. Her arm is also affected.[/size]

and for the record...that's not Vitiligo, abeg

1 Like

Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Ryda(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo][/quote]

It is Hypopigmentation angry
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by Comradekenny(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Majority of you don't know how photoshop works and you talk about it @ any instance Na waa 4 una ooooh,Una still be learner......Mtcheeeew
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by blessed4ril(f): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
axortedbabe: lukz lyk she has scare frm fireburn
Ur so on point! The same scare is on her arm 2
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by globalwaly(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Eleyi tun ni omo rioo .. This one get cover oo
Re: LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo by 9jagurl81: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100% Raw, Concentrated & Undiluted Designer Perfume Oils That Last 72hrs & More / Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event / Pasjel Stretch Mark And Scar Removal Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.