Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

hello all - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hello all (4776 Views)

Nigeria Must Say Goodbye To Ethnicity And Say Hello To Merit. Sen Murray Bruce / Hello Nairalander's Please ,name Any State PDP Has Not Ruled In Nigeria. / Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

If you believe the OP lies that pro GEJ are paid 15k , then permit us to believe airhead egghead lies that you were also called to be a pay-per-post nairalander.

It is that simple . . . .
so it is pay per post. Am learning 'abeg how much per post?
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
themaskedman: Thank God Jonathan pays us to feed our families. @op what do you get for all the hard work you do for APC and Tinubu and co? Nothing and thats why you look so haggard, rough, hungry and unkept. You launder their images on nairaland for nothing and their bank accounts keep growing. That shows Jonathan has a heart.

Oga Jona abeg increase our allawi, there are so many hungry and angry APC e-rats who we need to recruit.

No use laff wound me for hia . . .
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

If you believe the OP lies that pro GEJ are paid 15k , then permit us to believe airhead egghead lies that you were also called to be a pay-per-post nairalander.

It is that simple . . . .
So you're paid higher than that abi? Now the truth is coming out. God don catch you! grin grin
Re: hello all by donphilopus: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
What are all these noises all about?? Are we denying our paymasters?? As for me, I'm not paid to promote any political party here, but I'm here to defend my own interest. No matter the amount, you give to me to support PDP, cannot dust the favour I've got from my main-man/APC, by hook.
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: So you're paid higher than that abi? Now the truth is coming out. God don catch you! grin grin

You can only believe the OP if your equally paid.

we start by checking when both of us registered with how many post garnered and time spent online

Should we start from there sweet . . . grin
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

No use laff wound me for hia . . .
you used your other monicker to write that, I dey laugh O.

1 Like

Re: hello all by ibnakogun: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Oh now I remember when sunny bobo told me something like that. He also said he called me and my voice sounded masculine. I took it to be a joke. I told him I don't accept calls except its business. He's been talking about me doing curtain installation for him. Now I understand where he was driving at. grin grin

You see how we decipher those sub humanoids, jamiu is on their pay list too that why he is spewing shyte from his mouth that smells like ochanga central market dustbin.

1 Like

Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Buhari personally called me and offered $1 million (US dollars) just for me to stop all forms of onslaught or attacks on APC but I rejected the offer. The conscience of yours sincerely cannot be bought. I dont know how Buhari got my phone numbers.

Meanwhile, I implore others to share their stories with us on this SUPER STORY thread.

6 Likes

Re: hello all by Kachi188(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Same month you join nairaland, someone calls you and offers you 15grand to rep the president.
This has got to be the worst APC propaganda e-script I've ever read online, geez!!

1 Like

Re: hello all by ibnakogun: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

This epitomizes the lie you and the OP keep labeling others. grin

You are confuse son of a street urchin jamiu..
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
tosan200:
so it is pay per post. Am learning 'abeg how much per post?

tosan200:
hahaha , if not for our leaders who have plundered this our great nation into mediocrity, would you have taken this shameful job? I don't blame you, man must wack.

tosan200:
you used your other monicker to write that, I dey laugh O.

You are boring me please. Go and sit on the side bench here /-------\. . . .Thanks . . .
Re: hello all by 9jamynation4lyf(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
slightlyMad: I had to create this thread following the volume of nairaland users who have DEFINITELY been paid to write good about President Jonathan on social networks.
Sometime in August 2012, i got a call from an unknown number requesting that i'll get 15k deposited into my account every month,
all i have to do is support the current administration on Nairaland.
he promised to provide me with a new nairaland username but i declined
i know a lot of you will say, I am stupid for rejecting such offer but

1. i am worth more than 15K and would not go so low against my country for just 15k
2. i dont want to mess with politics and will never try it.
3. I feel this same pain especially in my area where power supply happens only once in 2 months

The front page thread titled Another look at president jonathan's acheivement ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements
got me worried.

This administration has done nothing to help the masses and someone took the pain to compile that long list of ridiculous as achievements?
the first 5 responses were surprisingly in support of these achievements and if you note those accounts, they were created at about that same timerange june - oct 2012 which make me to conclude that they accepted the offer.

coincidentally this happened to be about the time President Jonathan's ads were all over the web "GEJ is working", you remember?

This just goes to show the heights our politicians will go just to keep our voices down.
I have decided to keep this to myself but i figured out that i just have to speak out.
One thing i know for sure, All those who are against Nigeria and have vowed to milk this nation dry will reap what they have sowed
Thanks you.

Sorry op, dis goes a long way to show you how the opposition hv been getting all dia social media hype from. They always fink odas play the same game as dem, and wld nt want anyone to beat dem dia. Too bad for you guys, dis administration has achieved much more dan mentioned on the oda trend. Dat is to say dat the volume of achievement dis administration hv made so far speaks for itself and nt going thru paid agents, jst lyk u guys do ova dia.
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: What are all these noises all about?? Are we denying our paymasters?? As for me, I'm not paid to promote any political party here, but I'm here to defend my own interest. No matter the amount, you give to me to support PDP, cannot dust the favour I've got from my main-man/APC, by hook.
Do you know when I joined nairaland, I was a die hard supporter of PDP and Jonathan. My earliest posts can prove it. But suddenly, things turned around when APC was formed and Buhari was a chieftain of the party so I decided to switch goals. Rochas increased my love for APC when he joined the party. The subsidy saga made me lose interest in PDP and Jonathan entirely. That was the main reason I withdrew my support for him. angry
Re: hello all by 9jamynation4lyf(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
slightlyMad: I had to create this thread following the volume of nairaland users who have DEFINITELY been paid to write good about President Jonathan on social networks.
Sometime in August 2012, i got a call from an unknown number requesting that i'll get 15k deposited into my account every month,
all i have to do is support the current administration on Nairaland.
he promised to provide me with a new nairaland username but i declined
i know a lot of you will say, I am stupid for rejecting such offer but

1. i am worth more than 15K and would not go so low against my country for just 15k
2. i dont want to mess with politics and will never try it.
3. I feel this same pain especially in my area where power supply happens only once in 2 months

The front page thread titled Another look at president jonathan's acheivement ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements
got me worried.

This administration has done nothing to help the masses and someone took the pain to compile that long list of ridiculous as achievements?
the first 5 responses were surprisingly in support of these achievements and if you note those accounts, they were created at about that same timerange june - oct 2012 which make me to conclude that they accepted the offer.

coincidentally this happened to be about the time President Jonathan's ads were all over the web "GEJ is working", you remember?

This just goes to show the heights our politicians will go just to keep our voices down.
I have decided to keep this to myself but i figured out that i just have to speak out.
One thing i know for sure, All those who are against Nigeria and have vowed to milk this nation dry will reap what they have sowed
Thanks you.

Sorry op, dis goes a long way to show you how the opposition hv been getting all dia social media hype from. They always fink odas play the same game as dem, and wld nt want anyone to beat dem dia. Too bad for you guys, dis administration has achieved much more dan mentioned on the oda trend. Dat is to say dat the volume of achievement dis administration hv made so far speaks for itself and nt going thru paid agents, jst lyk u guys do ova dia.
Re: hello all by ibnakogun: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Buhari personally called me and offered $1 million (US dollars) just for me to stop all forms of onslaught or attacks on APC but I rejected the offer. The conscience of yours sincerely cannot be bought. I dont know how Buhari got my phone numbers.

Meanwhile, I implore others to share their stories with us on this SUPER STORY thread.

If buhari gat $1 million dollar he won't be evicted from his abuja home. Moreover who calls a dullard like you for p.r cos you are miles away from sensible, even your god beaf won't get an offer of 10 naira for his lame gej p.r job from anyone sensible. Only half brained dogs like gem employ y'all negatived I.q subhumanoids for p.rs...
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

You can only believe the OP if your equally paid.

we start by checking when both of us registered with how many post garnered and time spent online

Should we start from there sweet . . . grin
go ahead if you want. Its a free world. grin grin
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibn akogun:

You see how we decipher those sub humanoids, jamiu is on their pay list too that why he is spewing shyte from his mouth that smells like ochanga central market dustbin.

Can any sense come out of an Airhead. Not surprised. . . .

ibn akogun:

You are confuse son of a street urchin jamiu..

Remember we share the same father , hence the same blood of confusion . have you forgotten. grin
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

You are boring me please. Go and sit on the side bench here /-------\. . . .Thanks . . .
Am on the bench, how much is your pay per post? just curious.
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: go ahead if you want. Its a free world. grin grin

You know who will be labeled a paid agent with the highest number of post and time spent online. cheesy

Do you now think am paid grin ?
Re: hello all by donphilopus: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Buhari personally called me and offered $1 million (US dollars) just for me to stop all forms of onslaught or attacks on APC but I rejected the offer. The conscience of yours sincerely cannot be bought. I dont know how Buhari got my phone numbers.

If you could accept 15K, there's nothing that would stop you from accepting $1 millon!
Re: hello all by ba7man(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Alert don enter my phone!!!

15grand without leaving home today.

G.E.J till 2019

No Vacancy in Aso Rock.
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2013

We need more Super Stories titled ===> I WAS CALLED . . . . grin
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2013

If Buhari actually offered you a million dollars as you claimed, you will be his buttlicker. Forget all the noise you've been making. You can do anything for money the way you have been portraying your level of sycophancy. You are ATFM (anything for money) angry
Re: hello all by tarryT(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
@OP....you are much more than being ''slightlyMad''...you are MAD.

@Seun and the his Mods...if you guys dont delect this senceless topic, then you all have gone loko.
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
ba7man: cheesy cheesy cheesy. Alert don enter my phone!!!

15grand without leaving home today.

G.E.J till 2019

No Vacancy in Aso Rock.

Correct, you don collect your tally number and your latest Surface pro tablet.

Na on the go e-firing we dey so oo!! grin . . .

Please you all should enroll on the easy earn at home scheme of the OP . . . cheesy
Re: hello all by BennoitKenny: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
It is a lie, and Good luck Jonathan never paid any body for any broadcast and support for his elections in this FORUM. This is the propaganda of Tinubu and the Yoruba APC. When will the Yorubas stop being a pressure group in this country?.
Re: hello all by agabaI23(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
babytoun: very very senseless thread.

so those against GEJ are not paid. Until you guys understand that the "progressiveness" you preach, in the real sense should allow for divergent views without all these harassments of 40 laptops and all the rubbish I see here , the better for us all.

You don't like GEJ, fine. I like him and feel he is doing a good job, that's also fine. Lets discuss issues.
Now I have fallen in love. I love you talk your own..
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibn akogun:

If buhari gat $1 million dollar he won't be evicted from his abuja home. Moreover who calls a dullard like you for p.r cos you are miles away from sensible, even your god beaf won't get an offer of 10 naira for his lame gej p.r job from anyone sensible. Only half brained dogs like gem employ y'all negatived I.q subhumanoids for p.rs...
Na jealousy go kill you. I know you'll be wondering, "how come Buhari offered this guy $1 million, yet I only get N50 per day for all my efforts and sleepless nights on NL"? My guy, the difference is class and Buhari knows it..
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

You know who will be labeled a paid agent with the highest number of post and time spent online. cheesy

Do you now think am paid grin ?
yes you are paid. Being a paid agent is not measured by the number of post you make but the impact of the post you make and how the forumites reacts to it. I must confess that you're a good poster because you don't post stupidly like Sin.9gerian. Though you're uncouth sometimes. smiley smiley
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
All you paid agents, I hail o.
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Do you know when I joined nairaland, I was a die hard supporter of PDP and Jonathan. My earliest posts can prove it. But suddenly, things turned around when APC was formed and Buhari was a chieftain of the party so I decided to switch goals Rochas increased my love for APC when he joined the party. The subsidy saga made me lose interest in PDP and Jonathan entirely. That was the main reason I withdrew my support for him. angry

Spot the difference folks and illuminate Berem lies . . . .

2 Likes

Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Spot the difference folks and illuminate Berem lies . . . .
You should be intelligent enough to know I joined APC because of Buhari and Rochas. So I don't know the phuck you're trying to think. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Jegede Abayomi / An Igbo Man Who Attends Church Pastored By Yoruba Is An slowpoke -nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.