Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

hello all - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hello all (4775 Views)

Nigeria Must Say Goodbye To Ethnicity And Say Hello To Merit. Sen Murray Bruce / Hello Nairalander's Please ,name Any State PDP Has Not Ruled In Nigeria. / Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hello all by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:
Do you read your post before submiting or are you typing with your feet again?
Re: hello all by obayaya(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
slightlyMad: I had to create this thread following the volume of nairaland users who have DEFINITELY been paid to write good about President Jonathan on social networks.
Sometime in August 2012, i got a call from an unknown number requesting that i'll get 15k deposited into my account every month,
all i have to do is support the current administration on Nairaland.
he promised to provide me with a new nairaland username but i declined
i know a lot of you will say, I am stupid for rejecting such offer but

1. i am worth more than 15K and would not go so low against my country for just 15k
2. i dont want to mess with politics and will never try it.
3. I feel this same pain especially in my area where power supply happens only once in 2 months

The front page thread titled Another look at president jonathan's acheivement ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements
got me worried.

This administration has done nothing to help the masses and someone took the pain to compile that long list of ridiculous as achievements?
the first 5 responses were surprisingly in support of these achievements and if you note those accounts, they were created at about that same timerange june - oct 2012 which make me to conclude that they accepted the offer.

coincidentally this happened to be about the time President Jonathan's ads were all over the web "GEJ is working", you remember?

This just goes to show the heights our politicians will go just to keep our voices down.
I have decided to keep this to myself but i figured out that i just have to speak out.
One thing i know for sure, All those who are against Nigeria and have vowed to milk this nation dry will reap what they have sowed
Thanks you.

you registered on Nairaland on August 20, 2012 and got a call almost immediately?

Nigga that stuff you are smoking isn't good for your health

4 Likes

Re: hello all by ShineIt: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
obayaya:

you registered on Nairaland on August 20, 2012 and got a call almost immediately?

grin grin grin
Re: hello all by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
obayaya:

He's such a bad liar
I guess he's the one that got paid

1 Like

Re: hello all by djfaithy: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
slightlyMad:

here is your post
https://www.nairaland.com/1561506/why-anti-gej-forces-fighting-hard#20325394

it shows clearly what your interests are. Of course they may have been paid but how does my personal experience affect you?
abeg waka pass jo!
awon omo e lo ma jiya owo to gba yen
. Amin ase edumare
Re: hello all by agabaI23(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
obayaya:

May be he collected the money and registered the new ID. What was your ID then @OP?

And why would someone promise him a new ID in nairaland where he can easily create 100 IDs without effort?

1 Like

Re: hello all by obayaya(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Imanuelle:

He's such a bad liar
I guess he's the one that got paid

look at!!!!

this kinda lie can't even fool "o! boy" cheesy
Re: hello all by obayaya(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
agabaI23: May be he collected the money and registered the new ID. What was your ID then @OP?

And why would someone promise him a new ID in nairaland where he can easily create 100 IDs without effort?

My brother, help me ask the new Wale Adenuga on the block

1 Like

Re: hello all by simpleseyi: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Another unholy allegation against Jonathan ?angry

You guys will surely fail cos his name Goodluck will speak for him.

I'm very sure you guys will not forget OBJ letter and the response from
his daughter in a hurry. grin

Leave GEJ alone you APC war Lords

If you are so particular about names, then I will remind you that Obasanjo's first name is Olusegun which means God has conquered my enemies, while his last name is Obasanjo which means God has rewarded me. Now, reasoning mumuish just like you, tell me are these two names not more powerful than Goodluck?

1 Like

Re: hello all by slightlyMad(f): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
obayaya:

read my other post on first page.

i have been a member since 2008 or so, this is a new account
Re: hello all by jmaine: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gboliwe: See your babe Jmaine. grin

She is observing on a coded level . . . . . . . . grin
Re: hello all by Waspy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is old news na... Who doesn't know??. We gat a couple of them here, on NL and i don't think they are doing enough to warrant been paid.
Re: hello all by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
obayaya:

look at!!!!

this kinda lie can't even fool "o! boy" cheesy

undecided
Re: hello all by elohorayodele: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2014
slightlyMad: I had to create this thread following the volume of nairaland users who have DEFINITELY been paid to write good about President Jonathan on social networks.
Sometime in August 2012, i got a call from an unknown number requesting that i'll get 15k deposited into my account every month,
all i have to do is support the current administration on Nairaland.
he promised to provide me with a new nairaland username but i declined
i know a lot of you will say, I am stupid for rejecting such offer but

1. i am worth more than 15K and would not go so low against my country for just 15k
2. i dont want to mess with politics and will never try it.
3. I feel this same pain especially in my area where power supply happens only once in 2 months

The front page thread titled Another look at president jonathan's acheivement ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements
got me worried.

This administration has done nothing to help the masses and someone took the pain to compile that long list of ridiculous as achievements?
the first 5 responses were surprisingly in support of these achievements and if you note those accounts, they were created at about that same timerange june - oct 2012 which make me to conclude that they accepted the offer.

coincidentally this happened to be about the time President Jonathan's ads were all over the web "GEJ is working", you remember?

This just goes to show the heights our politicians will go just to keep our voices down.
I have decided to keep this to myself but i figured out that i just have to speak out.
One thing i know for sure, All those who are against Nigeria and have vowed to milk this nation dry will reap what they have sowed
Thanks you.

You could have been paid to write this to discredit him too, I don't have proof that why I used the word 'could'. All of you proclaiming spurious allegations on social media specifically naming people, if you are lying or don't have proofs before writing, you could end up in jail.
Re: hello all by slightlyMad(f): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2014
elohorayodele:

You could have been paid to write this to discredit him too, I don't have proof that why I used the word 'could'. All of you proclaiming spurious allegations on social media specifically naming people, if you are lying or don't have proofs before writing, you could end up in jail.

I pray that God will manage your life and that of your entire family same way GEJ has managed Nigeria
say amen to that if you dare.

1 Like

Re: hello all by AONO: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2014
pls am waiting for your call am ready to accept the offer my mobile number is 08067635332.
Re: hello all by yomexp(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2014
i also got an unsolicited invite from TAN(TRANSFORMATION AGENDER OF NIGERIA).
it's now 30k per month to support GEJ.

1 Like

Re: hello all by size38: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Mr president, in sharing the missing $20 billion, make sure the money is being shared equally ooo!
Re: hello all by suwailad(f): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian comes to mind @Topic
Re: hello all by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Well if they are paying...it is employment for you. No need to complain about unemployment anymore. If politicians can pay PR firms to launder their image, I see no reason not to employ unemployed youths to do the same
Re: hello all by slightlyMad(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2014
ppl like nwanna89 is the very reason we are backward.
so instead of the government working on improving the life of the citizenry
it is better to squander the money meant for development on build a false image of itself for re-election.

anyyway, i said this a long time ago, Now they have even done it to your face.
the named it TAN
you get paid with public funds to campaign for pdp

i can't wait to vote GEJ out.
Re: hello all by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2014
slightlyMad: ppl like nwanna89 is the very reason we are backward.
so instead of the government working on improving the life of the citizenry
it is better to squander the money meant for development on build a false image of itself for re-election.

anyyway, i said this a long time ago, Now they have even done it to your face.
the named it TAN
you get paid with public funds to campaign for pdp

i can't wait to vote GEJ out.

You dont understand how campaigns are run. Campaigns are funded by private individuals...mostly businessmen like dangote, dantata, adenuga and co. They do it to ensure their business interests are protected when the party goes back into power. This is how campaigns are run in other countries as well. Ifeanyi Ubah is one of the sponsors of TAN. If you have any proof that they are using public funds to fund the campaign, then you can post here. Funding for campaigns is never an issue in nigeria
Re: hello all by ba7man(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Despite being paid to support GEJ, I see their pics on NL and they still look haggard. undecided

1 Like

Re: hello all by elohorayodele: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2014
slightlyMad:

I pray that God will manage your life and that of your entire family same way GEJ has managed Nigeria
say amen to that if you dare.

I pray that God manages your life, that of your entire family and that of your future generation in the same way GEJ, PDP n APC have managed Nigeria.
Say amen pls
(Na till u see handcuff n jail bars ur eye go clear)
Re: hello all by elohorayodele: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
yomexp: i also got an unsolicited invite from TAN(TRANSFORMATION AGENDER OF NIGERIA).
it's now 30k per month to support GEJ.

Proof or u are a LIAR
Re: hello all by elohorayodele: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
obayaya:

Re: hello all by elohorayodele: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2014
agabaI23: Go to that thread and disprove any point made by the OP. You are actually flattering yourself that you were called on phone. Who gave the person your phone number? Lets assume someone did or he found it online, can you show us the number that called you? I know you saved it. You cannot get a call from the presidency and a link to the presidency without saving the number. Show us or it didn't happen!
Re: hello all by yomexp(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: hello all by OlusolaWarrior: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jonathan pays people to support him on social media. So what? And so effing what? The man is the president and he's doing the best he can; so do you say it is wrong for him to ward off all the distractions being caused by the opposition APC which is also paying people like you to assassinate his character? Abeg, find another topic discuss. You don't like Jonathan, then do yourself a favour by voting him out of office in 2015 and vote in your 73 year old Buhari and eBola Tinubu. Odeh.

2 Likes

Re: hello all by OlusolaWarrior: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jonathan pays people to support him on social media. So what? And so effing what? The man is the president and he's doing the best he can; so do you say it is wrong for him to ward off all the distractions being caused by the opposition APC which is also paying people like you to assassinate his character? Abeg, find another topic discuss. You don't like Jonathan, then do yourself a favour by voting him out of office in 2015 and vote in your 73 year old Buhari and eBola Tinubu. Odeh.

3 Likes

Re: hello all by jdilight(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
If you have not seen what GEJ has done, I will agree with you that IBB, Buhari, Shahari, Abubaka, Gowon etc are the best Nigeria should expect with what their region are experiencing.

It is time we live politics and believe in a better Nigeria irrespective of who is leading.

Gej is my best bet any day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT / Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week / 'gwamnati Ta Gargadi Radio Biafra'...... BBC HAUSA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.