Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Will You Be Happy If Your Sibling Brings Home To Mummy Your Spouse's Carbon Copy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Be Happy If Your Sibling Brings Home To Mummy Your Spouse's Carbon Copy (565 Views)

If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / Wat Wiil U Do If Ur Bro/sis Brings Home A Physically Challenged Gal/boi As Bae / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Happy If Your Sibling Brings Home To Mummy Your Spouse's Carbon Copy by gbengaola: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
I'm just wondering how you would feel,assuming u are married and you love all the physical attributes of your partner,only to see your younger one bring home someone who is totally looking like your spouse and says they want to marry.

Would you be happy,indifferent or will you be sad about such development

LETS HAVE FUN,GBENGAOLA
Re: Will You Be Happy If Your Sibling Brings Home To Mummy Your Spouse's Carbon Copy by stint(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
what I will be is careful, I will be careful
Re: Will You Be Happy If Your Sibling Brings Home To Mummy Your Spouse's Carbon Copy by tpia5: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Your mates are wondering the best kind of design and improvement/innovation to use for their technological inventions, not to mention how to further develop their already beautiful countries so the lower end of the spectrum can keep on coming, while you are wondering how best to troll nl.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Meeting Her In Person / Why Are Women Like This? / Her Younger Sister Ex Want To Take Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.