Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face (15955 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by damoobaba: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Even Tubaba go bench Neyo.Research my words.

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by zuma4k(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
"Tu BABA you be my BABA all my Life"

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by bolex04(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
bastien: D'bang still dey learn abeg,d guy no sabi make him do retire!!!

2baba na naija number,any music,talented n he don serve d industry for like 15yrs n he still dey d league,mehn dat guy n naija best

Many musician need 2 retire oh eg,d'bang,dr sid,nice,terry g etc
and MI,idris,ruggedman,modenine.etc badoo all d way
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by missterious(f): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face!!!!!

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by tomakint: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: What is Illiterate? Illiterate is a person who is unable to read or write.

The topic at the front page is: » Who Do You Prefer: D'banj Or 2face? «, and not who started Music at first.

The in-topic is: Who is the boss D'banj Or 2face? , and not who released more songs..

Answer without bias and personal opinion: Currently, At present, As at Now, I mean this moment: D'BANJ Eja Nla, Koko Master is the BOSS
Mr Analyst, I knew you are for D'banj from with the way you started your epistle, D'banj is nothing to be compared to Timaya let alone the one and only Tuface, you think music na yam? After Oliver Twist and his past nursery rhymes, what else? undecided

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by bastien: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
bolex04: and MI,idris,ruggedman,modenine.etc badoo all d way
yeah I tell u,even Wizkid,davido,sina rambo,etc
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by nerodenero: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
In terms of hit songs,2face rules,yeah 2face is the boss but I like Dbanj.

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by pricky(f): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Crap.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by bastien: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
tomakint:
Mr Analyst, I knew you are for D'banj from with the way you started your epistle, D'banj is nothing to be compared to Timaya let alone the one and only Tuface, you think music na yam? After Oliver Twist and his past nursery rhymes, what else? undecided
my boss u no lie at all

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by SpicyMimi(f): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Have been in-love with 2face close to 11years now...so its defo my guy-2face Idibia

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Who's D-banji gay to my Tu-baba? Admin please investigate some topic b4 making it to front page, some topic was created by weeds smokers.

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by hensben(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Even Dbanj call him 2 BABA, op u think they call him that name for nothing.....its like comparing R. Kelly to justin bibier.
I will prefere u compair psquare to tu face which he is still the BOSS. Go n make research almost all artiste in the industry have use his name in their music except d female artiste.
My guy, 2 baba na legend for naija ooo i still dey play his old album till date...i beg go listen to grass 2 grace album, unstoppable international version then come open anoda thread for apology for this compairising wey u do so chai...how many dbanj old song dey ur phone? But i no say tubaba song go dey.....OP u fall tuface hand for wetin u do so.

#Waiting for apology letter# angry

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Oyetboy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
D'BANJ
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by dotcomnamename: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
tomakint:

Noise

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by LMAyedun(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Who is D'banj undecided

2Baba all the way

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Theben(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Psquare is their boss

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by vivianfrancis(f): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by askdek(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Op,2face x not frm plateau state.x frm benue state...IDOMA
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Dyt(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
I stand up for 2baba
All the way boss

D'banj ni ile ile ni beyen
U no even talk Timaya
Shior

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by godson8701(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Are u gay?
JideTheBlogger: Dbanj....but if it's bed things, na 2Face ooo grin

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Okijajuju1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tuface Idibia..

From the days when music was still sold on cassette tapes till today... All his Albums bar none have been progressive hits after hits.. His style of music evolves with each album..

D'banj..

His Albums are barely hits since his first 2 albums 'Why Me' and ........

His style has remained sort of the same since the beginning.

The undisputed KING of Nigerian music is Tuface Idibia.. a.k.a 2Baba.. #NobodyHolyPass... grin

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Redhot111(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: What is Illiterate? Illiterate is a person who is unable to read or write.

The topic at the front page is: » Who Do You Prefer: D'banj Or 2face? «, and not who started Music at first.

The in-topic is: Who is the boss D'banj Or 2face? , and not who released more songs..

Answer without bias and personal opinion: Currently, At present, As at Now, I mean this moment: D'BANJ Eja Nla, Koko Master is the BOSS
who is a mumu? A mumu is a teacher dat teaches nonsense. The person in gave his opinion d he is lettin d house knw why he prefers 1 to d oda by bringing d qualities he sees in dat 1 and u are here spewing nonsense. Teacher don't teach me nonsense ooo

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by omibia(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
D'banj all the way
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by ChangeY: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Innocent Idibia 2Baba
At all time

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Definately dbanj...i think tubaba is kind of over-rated....Ejanla is more talented...remember he can play many instruments also...and he is quite entertaining and dramatic....i just love him...but i also like 2face sha
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by lertee(f): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
calibet: dbanj becos , he is stepping up his game, and tu-face was busy manufacturing babies,
Tuface becos, d'banj, is not loyal , ever since his split(over sabi) no more good music and beats. d'banj is messed up,
total vote, i hate 2 of them cos them don mess up
Eeya,you hate them but they don't know you so spare me the shiiii you spewing. undecided
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
this is why people fail exams
Theben: Psquare is their boss

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by kennyfao(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
whether the weather is good whether the weather is bad i will always loyal to TUFACE

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by tintingz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
At this moment D'banj is the boss smiley
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
2baba/2face, dat bad sharp idoma man!

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Ericacomfort: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
tuface is d best. no comparism pls.

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by seangy4konji: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
I nor wan talk much cos it seem the person weh post this na learner...All i need you to do is go listen to this song from 2 baba..I no know d name now but it goes,Omo ma lo ro pe i wo ni kan lo ma lowo,ma lo ro pe no be gbogbo wa weh go get this money and if tat one no clear your doubt?go listen to Ihe ne me...TU BABA...Tuale!!!!99 Gbosa...OBA.!!!!

New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever / Download Motivational Audio: I Can And I Will / What's Your Best Nigerian-Foreign Collaboration?