Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face (15953 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by ceeceeco: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Though everybody has a choice. But it's obvious dat 2baba is d best. 2face is 2much..very natural.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Ten1: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
2 face sing effortlessly while D'bang makes up for lack of talent. I prefer 2 baba

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by mormodica(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
tomakint:
Mr Analyst, I knew you are for D'banj from with the way you started your epistle, D'banj is nothing to be compared to Timaya let alone the one and only Tuface, you think music na yam? After Oliver Twist and his past nursery rhymes, what else? undecided
To U,its nothing else,to his fans its everything else. Plus he doesn't know hater like u exist.so don't kill urself..That guy is a HIT, don't be bewildered by hatred.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Richiy(f): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
calibet: dbanj becos , he is stepping up his game, and tu-face was busy manufacturing babies,
Tuface becos, d'banj, is not loyal , ever since his split(over sabi) no more good music and beats. d'banj is messed up,
total vote, i hate 2 of them cos them don mess up
what is this one saying? Mtchew.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by CuteDude53(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin Even witout voting for 2baba...i know he'll Win....i heard he has children in Every state of Nigeria.#just passing by tho...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by smartmiss(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
2baba, anytym, anyday

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
do u want them do ban me?
lertee:
Be more specific on the word 'do'
'do me' as in? undecided
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face for moi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
D'banj all the way
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by oliidell(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dbanj o o Dbanj abiala (2ice)
Ebubedike Dbanj abiala
Igwe d koko...eh

I realy realy like Dbanj. His dexterity, stage presence etc.

Tubaba on d other hand is music personified. His voice, lyrical depth and unusual singing ability will always stand him out from any crowd.

A choice,tougher than Lupey Vs Adaobi123.

I PREFER 2baba

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by adexsimply(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
2 baba grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
blexxyn: I hate nonsense.... Y compare when u knw d ansa.... 2face 2me is better dan micheal jackson.
loolz.... Nw smbdy has taken dis joke too seriously

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by alajor(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
As long as u r making me proudly nigeria, I love u. I love them all so I'm not choosing. Una weldone.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Redhot111(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nikapetrelli: 2face for moi
wen I saw d "moi" I guessed d writer ws a gal n so I scrolled up to see d prfle n trust me, na girl. Wat is it wit all diz gals and unnecessary formin? Is it nt easier n faster to write me as against d moi. Una mumu well well oo
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by faamo419: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tuface na boss now and will always even dbanj na baba he dey call tuface and dey bend himm head wthen he see tuface.. Dbanj self na bozz for him own self ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
How many times will this topic make FP? Una just want make people fight, e dey sweet Seun and co when people fight. Abeg if D'banj is so badt, how come he got booed in Zimbabwe? Even when 2baba's career was going through trials, he would go and sing African Queen anywhere in the World and NOBODY booed him. D'banj sucked so much this year he had to 'cancel' his flop of a show 'in honor of Madiba'. As of now, Tu face will still spank the Koko out of Koko master. Past, Present and Future, Tu Baba is heads, shoulders and feet above D'banj

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by adexsimply(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seanord: Definately dbanj...i think tubaba is kind of over-rated....Ejanla is more talented...remember he can play many instruments also...and he is quite entertaining and dramatic....i just love him...but i also like 2face sha
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by wogorparadise: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hv been listening to these two guys n i knw its tufac, but tufac lengendary became obvious wen i sat tru his life band perfomance last dec, after lots of artist came on stage to mime. That guys is way ahead, becos tufac is music personified.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by striker9(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmm,the op never said anything about name calling,if don't like d'banj,fine.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by adexsimply(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
blexxyn: I hate nonsense.... Y compare when u knw d ansa.... 2face 2me is better dan micheal jackson.
Haba Bros!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Micheal Gini?
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by obayaya(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
The man that did that beautiful song (Baby mi da) with Dr. Victor Olaiya gets my vote.

Give it up for innocent ujah idibia aka 2face aka 2baba..

2face is The definition of music

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by mlord: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face 2Baba 2innocent 2good. Anyhow you ask the question 2baba the africa king is the best. All we need is 1 love ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by flinton(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
evergreen songs... tuface got them, dbanj got none. tuface is legendary!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by naijacommando: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
JORDAN202: CAN SOMEONE KINDLY GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO POST A TOPIC HERE ON NAIRALAND. I VE TRIED SEVERALLY WITHOUT SUCCESS. TNX
GOAT cry
JORDAN202: CAN SOMEONE KINDLY GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO POST A TOPIC HERE ON NAIRALAND. I VE TRIED SEVERALLY WITHOUT SUCCESS. TNX
GOAT
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by tomakint: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seanord: Definately dbanj...i think tubaba is kind of over-rated....Ejanla is more talented...remember he can play many instruments also...and he is quite entertaining and dramatic....i just love him...but i also like 2face sha

Tubaba overrated? shocked shocked shocked and your Ejanla with no reasonable lyrics is more talented and can also play many instruments shocked shocked shocked when we all know that the harmonica (mouth organ), something the Blind Steve Wonder can dish out good and nice tunes from is the only instrument your d'banj can play with noisily undecided undecided the only point you made up there is "i just love him" anyway when you are done, pass me the keg of fito, make I feel high like you too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Sekpeagah: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
2baba all d way. but mind you tuface is not frm plateau state bt Benue state

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by lekkycee(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Plz o my 2baba anyday,dat guy is simply awesome,n his lyrics r always soo matured n motivating....it takes a very gud musician 2 cm out wit such lyrics

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by ROMENOUN: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
2BABA FOR LIFE....I LOVE HIM
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Noneroone(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
mormodica: To U,its nothing else,to his fans its everything else. Plus he doesn't know hater like u exist.so don't kill urself..That guy is a HIT, don't be bewildered by hatred.
There is no hatred. You dont compare both. If you compare 2face with Psquare it would create a perfect balance.infact many people will chose flavour over Dbanj.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by sketchlyrics(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
d'banj all l
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: What is Illiterate? Illiterate is a person who is unable to read or write.

The topic at the front page is: » Who Do You Prefer: D'banj Or 2face? «, and not who started Music at first.

The in-topic is: Who is the boss D'banj Or 2face? , and not who released more songs..

Answer without bias and personal opinion: Currently, At present, As at Now, I mean this moment: D'BANJ Eja Nla, Koko Master is the BOSS
you and those liking your post should be charge for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Undecided , One Love ; True Love ;African Queen ; Right There ....

Decided : Innocent Idibia rock for me until D'banj Join DonJazzy !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever / Download Motivational Audio: I Can And I Will / What's Your Best Nigerian-Foreign Collaboration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.