Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face (15956 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Krasid(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: What is Illiterate? Illiterate is a person who is unable to read or write.

The topic at the front page is: » Who Do You Prefer: D'banj Or 2face? «, and not who started Music at first.

The in-topic is: Who is the boss D'banj Or 2face? , and not who released more songs..

Answer without bias and personal opinion: Currently, At present, As at Now, I mean this moment: D'BANJ Eja Nla, Koko Master is the BOSS
Whether past, currently, at present, as at now, I mean this moment, present continuous, future: 2face still remains the boss.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee my wife how you dey naa...i wan do u diz xmas o
lertee:
Eeya,you hate them but they don't know you so spare me the shiiii you spewing. undecided
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Glocee(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face does nt have a rival . I love d guy for his simplicity n humility

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Theben(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seanord: this is why people fail exams
If we dey the same class for school, i go still pass you tongue
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by chucky234(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
both has been dishing out wack songs over the years,both are lyrically poor and can never get grammy nominations.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by lertee(f): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seanord: lertee my wife how you dey naa...i wan do u diz xmas o
Be more specific on the word 'do'
'do me' as in? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by blexxyn(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
I hate nonsense.... Y compare when u knw d ansa.... 2face 2me is better dan micheal jackson.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Bodmas06: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is just a one way answer: Dbanj is the Boss
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by olawumia(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
........ as they keep coming out better and sharper, a concern for the coming upcoming artists, you might say? @OP Dbanj hasn't dropped any hit since 2011, so nothing is stronger about him.when it comes.to music.
Back.to.d matter Tu Baba is incomparable,he is out of dis world.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by kayojosephy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
wen u talk of entertaiment at its peak,lyrics at its best dat makes u sit down and reflect on ur life and ur immediate environs,topclass beats and originality,you go 4 d legendary 2baba anyday anytime especially wen he does a collabo remix,he makes such songs more interesting...as 4 dbanj entertainent wizard alone all d way...love dem both...

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by victorlexa(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face all d way abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Itoroetti(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
After 2face na psquare

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
2 Face all d way

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by striker9(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Eja Nla
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
For this topic i like tuface.asa is my best

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Yungprince(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
5 facts about You !!
You You You You You You
You
You You You You You You
You
You You You You You You 1. Ur so lazy u didn't read all
the
You's,
2. U didn't notice i put a Yoo,
3. Ur now looking to find
out, 4. Ur laughing coz u realize
there
is no Yoo
5-& u hav been tricked !! D'banj the best now
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
as i come there before you i go talk am as i see am,i no go use sugar cover am,
call me your mallam but i know you understand am .......................................................................
no be by girigiri, tuface all the way
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Chicolee(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by tunex23: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Everyone is entitle to his or her opinion, you dont need to quote anyone to satisfy urself. D'BANJ AND 2FACE all have their own style of music and have excell in it. But if i must give my candid opinion between the 2 of them then i think 2face is the Boss, but D'banj is more versatile and can diversify his style of music easily. I personaly luv D'banj music than 2face.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by ritux: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
[size=178pt]D’Banj[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Davgwen(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dbang ke... He no reach at all..2face all d way

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by 49cents(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
If u love noise, you will love the man who hails himself as eja nla

If u love music you will love the man fans dubbed 2BABA

Eface has the skill to write beautifully from an acute world view shaped from personal experience

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by kstyle2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op how dare u?dem dey tlk of meat 4 pot,kpomo, Stil dey raise hand.d'banj na musician....2face is music and music is 2face...2face is miles ahead of d'banj...a frnd of mine was went 4 2face' show...he said 2baba sang new songs ontop ald bets like,african queen

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: What is Illiterate? Illiterate is a person who is unable to read or write.

The topic at the front page is: » Who Do You Prefer: D'banj Or 2face? «, and not who started Music at first.

The in-topic is: Who is the boss D'banj Or 2face? , and not who released more songs..

Answer without bias and personal opinion: Currently, At present, As at Now, I mean this moment: D'BANJ Eja Nla, Koko Master is the BOSS

Ode.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by olapools: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Where can write 2face here... Pls help me to write it. Thank you
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by bishop4APC: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Whoz that person comparing an entertainer with a coconut head, lyrics robber, irresponsible being and a dullard who couldn't differentiate a wh0re frm good gurl to have as a wife.

..Eja nla till lucifer regime.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by igwedexy: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
None
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by hensben(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chai.. See downgrading for 2baba after all d good song him don do. Even Dbanj call him 2BABA....SMH

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by andyolo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
2 baba all the way, but na idoma blood dey run tru him vein. Born in plateau does not mean he is from there moderator. "NA IDOMA MAN", period.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by JORDAN202: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
CAN SOMEONE KINDLY GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO POST A TOPIC HERE ON NAIRALAND. I VE TRIED SEVERALLY WITHOUT SUCCESS. TNX
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by bishop4APC: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
hensben: Chai.. See downgrading for 2baba after all d good song him don do. Even Dbanj call him 2BABA....SMH
And he also called and stil calling dbanj eja nla....stop the comparism, turkey is diff from beske.

...African queen only sticked to africa while oliver twist was accepted, danced even remix world wide.
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by jeff1980(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
No doubt about that na 2 Face

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever / Chella – Nyash Na Nyash MP3 DOWNLOAD / Download Motivational Audio: I Can And I Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.