Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity (4095 Views)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by true2god: 4:34am On Dec 29, 2013
dareabiola98: U've allowd urself to be brainwashed.
1. Aisha wasn't 9.
2. He married many wives...its not a problem.This was a commandment from his creator.Moreover he isn't the only prophet that didn't stop at 1.
3.The Arabic word used in the Qur'an means "Closest Freind"....and its true.it'll definitely affect ur worship.

No need explaining to u sef....u don't know this prophet like I do.
I am not brainwashed, i am telling you whats most pple knws. The records are in ur hadith and quran. Read ur hadith and tell me hw old Aisha was when mohammed slept with her. Stop defending evil in the name of religion. Besides Mohammed lead many wars against the 'infidel', kill many and took many as prisoners of war (POWs) and many ended up as slaves while their properties where also looted by the prophet and his gang and their wives taken away from them.
Unlike Jesus who commanded us to love our neighbour as ourselves, to love our enemies, to pray for pple who hate and fight us, Mohammed commaned muslims never to take Jews and christians as friends (quran 5:51) and mohammed called 'non muslims 'vilest of animals' and 'loser'. All these are in your quran and hadith.
You guys will always lie that 'there is no compulsion in religion' and yet you made it a capital and a treasonable offence for anyone to leave Islam, especially in muslim countries. That is hypocrisy. No religios freedom in Muslim countries and u guys will come to the west to preach religios freedom and to seek converts.

We christians have our differences and complexities but u will never here that any xtain kill his fellow xtain cos of divergent religios view, but the shiaa muslims are bombed daily in their mosque by holding a difernt view from the sunni muslims. The saudi wahabi muslims, ally to Israel whom most arab nation hate, are enemies to sunni muslims of Iran (the dont see eye to eye). Recently two Nigeria-born british citizens (both claim Muslims) were charged for murdering a british man in the name of Allah.
The topic of discussion alone is damage control measure aimed at tarnishing the image of christianity in order discourage propective muslim who intends abandoning Islam. That is to say the op believes Islam is under threat.

So guy get informed, Islam has so many problems and are always problems to their host communities worldwide. Many govt worldwide (eg china, Burma, angola, UK, US etc) hav come to realize this and are taking measures to curb Islamic menance.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2013
true2god: I am not brainwashed, i am telling you whats most pple knws. The records are in ur hadith and quran. Read ur hadith and tell me hw old Aisha was when mohammed slept with her. Stop defending evil in the name of religion. Besides Mohammed lead many wars against the 'infidel', kill many and took many as prisoners of war (POWs) and many ended up as slaves while their properties where also looted by the prophet and his gang and their wives taken away from them.
Unlike Jesus who commanded us to love our neighbour as ourselves, to love our enemies, to pray for pple who hate and fight us, Mohammed commaned muslims never to take Jews and christians as friends (quran 5:51) and mohammed called 'non muslims 'vilest of animals' and 'loser'. All these are in your quran and hadith.
You guys will always lie that 'there is no compulsion in religion' and yet you made it a capital and a treasonable offence for anyone to leave Islam, especially in muslim countries. That is hypocrisy. No religios freedom in Muslim countries and u guys will come to the west to preach religios freedom and to seek converts.

We christians have our differences and complexities but u will never here that any xtain kill his fellow xtain cos of divergent religios view, but the shiaa muslims are bombed daily in their mosque by holding a difernt view from the sunni muslims. The saudi wahabi muslims, ally to Israel whom most arab nation hate, are enemies to sunni muslims of Iran (the dont see eye to eye). Recently two Nigeria-born british citizens (both claim Muslims) were charged for murdering a british man in the name of Allah.
The topic of discussion alone is damage control measure aimed at tarnishing the image of christianity in order discourage propective muslim who intends abandoning Islam. That is to say the op believes Islam is under threat.

So guy get informed, Islam has so many problems and are always problems to their host communities worldwide. Many govt worldwide (eg china, Burma, angola, UK, US etc) hav come to realize this and are taking measures to curb Islamic menance.

Maybe all dis verse are not in the bible

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every
woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for
yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men
with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to
the sword those living there, including the women
and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they
said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a
virgin.” 12They found among the people living in
Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had
never slept with a man, and they took them to the
camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they
had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote
of the people fifty thousand and threescore and
ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because
the LORD had smitten many of the people with a
great slaughter.
[b]
Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I
should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them
before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I
wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to
the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a
sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals,
creatures of instinct, born to be caught and
destroyed. They scoff at things they do not
understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from
the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered
the coins of the money changers and overturned
their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one
who pays you back for what you have done to
us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and
smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart
from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they
speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take
(thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah,
that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that
rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred:
They are become mine enemies."

sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse,
take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a
sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples
said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is
enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his
father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-
law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what
constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do
you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell
you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five
in one family divided against each other, three
against two and two against three. 53 They will be
divided, father against son and son against father,
mother against daughter and daughter against
mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and
daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled
against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their
infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women
with child shall be ripped up."

Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that
commit adultery with her into great tribulation,
except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her
children with death; and all the churches shall know
that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts:
and I will give unto every one of you according to
your works."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and
served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt
thou , tone them with stones, till they die.

Judges 1:4-6
"The LORD delivered the Canaanites and the
Perizzites into their hand. ...
But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and
caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great
toes." --

Ezekiel 23:25-34
And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall
deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose
and thine ears. ... Thou shalt even drink it and suck it
out, and thou shalt ... pluck off thine own bosoms:
for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. --

3 Likes

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by usermane(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2013
DMainMan: IF I ACCEPT JESUS AS MY LORD AND
SAVIOUR...

A neighbouring brother of mine keep pestering me to accept Jesus as my Lord and saviour. We're very close, and he knows me very well. I only asked him few
questions viz.

If I should follow your faith, then:

I should stoop so low and depart my
gracious and glorious way of Life?

To drop my belief that God is One and
agree He is 3?

To stop prostrating and bowing to my
creator?

To stop fasting in the holy month of
Ramadan?

To believe God died?

To stop saying "peace be upon you" as my way of greeting?

To stop reciting the Glorious Quran?

To learn how to clap, sing and dance
instead of standing, bowing and
prostrating in Night Prayers?

To begin to shake hands, hug, peck and
possibly kiss opposite sex and say my
faith is in the hearts?

To begin drinking alcohol and say only
excess is bad?

To begin eating pork and say only the
heart is defiled?

To engage in interest/usury and say nothing is bad?

To urinate without cleaning up and say
only spirit needs to be purified?

To defeacate and use tissue papper to rub anus and move on with life?

To mingle freely with women in a free-
for-all dance and call it praise and
worship?

To see live breast and indecent dressings
in the church and say we are living by his
grace?

To give 10% of my income to who needs
a Jet to fly, instead of giving zakat to the
needy/poor?

To accuse all the Noble prophets of God
of fornication, Robbery, incest, Alcoholism, Rape, arson, suicide, genocide, infanticide, stealing, dark Magic etc. as seen in stories of d bible?

How could I quit light for darkness?

At the end, I told him "I'd rather be a
slave&servant of Allah (swt) my creator,
than to slave for a man like paul who founded Christianity".

Islam is a way of life, more than religion
or belief.

Yah Allah! You created me, and in your
Hand is My soul, Please Let me and my
brothers&sisters in Islam die as Muslims,
forgive and pardon us, and admit us into
Jannatl Firdaos. We shall never worship
none but You.

ISLAM IS THE GREATEST BLESSING I SAY!

Barka Jumah guys. For those thinking today is still Thursday, in Islam, after sunset, the next day begins.

Peace OP, i did like your post because it further inform me of how biase both muslims and xtians can be, to justify their beliefs. I don't believe traditional muslims today are any different from the christians they derive pleasure from criticizing. It is simple, they both follow teachings of men that are unathorized by God in the scriptures(Mark 7:6-13, Qur'an 6:114, 10:35-37, 42:21). I left traditional Islam some months ago. I 'll tell you some of the reasons.

I can't believe apart from God, a messenger,Priest or cleric can command me to adopt other teachings not found in the book of God. That is idolatry(9:31, 18:102). Neither can i take even a messenger as my guide or intercessor, again that is idolatry( Qur'an 2:48, 10:35, 3:79). Because the messengers of God did not say: "follow me", but said "follow only the scripture/message, follow only God".

I can't believe that Muhammad ascended heaven and dialogued face to face with God, can't believe that God has a leg or has five fingers as today muslims preach from Sahih Bukhari. This is blasphemy, no better than trinity doctrine(Qur'an 6:103).

To be finished later.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by usermane(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2013
usermane:

Peace OP, i did like your post because it further inform me of how biase both muslims and xtians can be, to justify their beliefs. I don't believe traditional muslims today are any different from the christians they derive pleasure from criticizing. It is simple, they both follow teachings of men that are unathorized by God in the scriptures(Mark 7:6-13, Qur'an 6:114, 10:35-37, 42:21). I left traditional Islam some months ago. I 'll tell you some of the reasons.

I can't believe apart from God, a messenger,Priest or cleric can command me to adopt other teachings not found in the book of God. That is idolatry(9:31, 18:102). Neither can i take even a messenger as my guide or intercessor, again that is idolatry( Qur'an 2:48, 10:35, 3:79). Because the messengers of God did not say: "follow me", but said "follow only the scripture/message, follow only God".

I can't believe that Muhammad ascended heaven and dialogued face to face with God, can't believe that God has a leg or has five fingers as today muslims preach from Sahih Bukhari. This is blasphemy, no better than trinity doctrine(Qur'an 6:103).

To be finished later.

I can't recite the Scripture like an arabic hymn book, day and night without understanding or pondering on the verses and believe that am getting rewarded for that(38:28-29). This is a joke. I 'd rather read ten verses in the language that i understand than read 286 verses in a language i don't. I 'd rather learn the Qur'an utilising my thinking faculty than become a robot and blindly follow every tafsir the priest and clerics give.

I cannot call or invoke any name besides God(not even Muhammad 's) in my shahadah(testimony of oneness of God), in my adhan, iqamat or tashahood of salat(Qur'an 3:18, 20:14, 39:3, 39:45). Islam is dedicated to God alone, not God plus Messenger plus Messenger 's family.

I cannot, like traditional Muslims believe in amputating a theif 's hand, stoning adulterers to death or killing an apostate(Qur'an 7:28-29, 5:38, 12:31,50, 24:2, 2:256). A righteous person hardly accept these evil practices because he is willing to think and not just swallow dogmas(Qur'an 17:36). Also every religion preach cleanliness, even atheism hence cleaning oneself after toilet and other personal hygiene did not originate from Islam and should therefore not be held as having anything to do with salvation. First,we must clean our hearts and automatically our bodies will be glittering too.

Lastly, i cannot believe a traditional muslim that insults the messengers of God. With their hadith books, these muslims believe Muhammad had intercourse with a 9 yrs old, kept concubines and used to have intercourse with them all in a single night, killed a poetess for criticizing him. They believed that Abraham first son was born by a concubine and Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines. They believed that Moses blamed Adam for the first sin too.

Finally i cannot accept that women are in the same category with donkey, pig or dog and should not be allowed to pass infront of a man praying, else his prayer is nullified. I don't believe that a woman must instantly respond to her husband sexual need at any cost, even while she is ridding on a donkey. Neither can i believe any woman 's testimony is half of man 's or believe that women are deficient in religion and intellect. I cannot have women covered from head to toe in black sacks dripping on the soil as they walk in the scorching sun, all in the name of modesty. God has nothing to do with these.

Peace!
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by harbiola1(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Rilwayne001:

great slaughter.
[b]
before me."

sword."

their tables.

sword."

enough," he replied.

your works."

toes." --

[s]You knw what? I just appreciate the fact that u're a pathetic ignorant of ur faith.[/s] Wow!!! somebody like this? men, i'm impressed.

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by harbiola1(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Rilwayne001:

great slaughter.
[b]
before me."

sword."

their tables.

sword."

enough," he replied.

your works."

toes." --

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by DMainMan: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Rilwayne001:

great slaughter.
[b]
before me."

sword."

their tables.

sword."

enough," he replied.

your works."

toes." --

Thanks Hajia. May ALLAH bless u for propagating Islam online. Keep it up dear.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by DMainMan: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
usermane:

To be finished later.

U were never a Muslim but an Hypocrite. Hypocrites are worse than unbelievers.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by true2god: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ Rilwayne001 ur response is a typical response of a muslim anytime their falsehood and wickedness is being exposed, the next thing is to open the bible, quote wars bw the Jews and their neighbour (at the pre-islamic era). Coming back to Nigeria, u will agree with me that uthman dan fodio spread Islam in the north via war and lootin of the hausas, to establish the Islamic caliphate there. And currently they wanna replicate same style in plataeu and benue state but its too late, the world has moved beyond that.

From the tuareg in mali, futan jalon in sudan to sokoto in Nigeria, Islam was established via warfare, killing and lootin of local community to establish Islamic supremacy. Read ur history book my guy\lady and stop writting in ignorance.

Muslims are only peaceful where they are minority but are wolf where they are majority (always oppressing and hunting down the minority in their midst). Northern Nigeria is a close and perfect example.

In Islam a man of 60yrs can marry a girl of 10 (ur prophet mohammed is a perfect example and the recent child marriage bill sponsored by Nigeria northern muslim senators is also a comtemporary example). U can see the reason why senator yerima of zamfara state married a 14 yr old egyptian girl (when he was 50+) and divorce that same girl 3 yr later (this yr) to marry another 15 yr old girl. Dont tell that yerima is not a true muslim cos he is following quranic teachings and the foot-step of ur prophet.

Recently in saudi arabia a blogger, Badawwi, was sentence to death for leaving Islam and preaching against it in his blog. He was charged for treason and condemned to death. My question is this, where is religios freedom? Where is 'there is no compulsion in religion' as being taught by some muslim clerics? And u knw that a woman cannot drive car in saudi arabia but can go to war. Is this not part of oppression against women?

You dnt seem to understand your religion at all.

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
true2god: @ Rilwayne001 ur response is a typical response of a muslim anytime their falsehood and wickedness is being exposed, the next thing is to open the bible, quote wars bw the Jews and their neighbour (at the pre-islamic era). Coming back to Nigeria, u will agree with me that uthman dan fodio spread Islam in the north via war and lootin of the hausas, to establish the Islamic caliphate there. And currently they wanna replicate same style in plataeu and benue state but its too late, the world has moved beyond that.

From the tuareg in mali, futan jalon in sudan to sokoto in Nigeria, Islam was established via warfare, killing and lootin of local community to establish Islamic supremacy. Read ur history book my guy\lady and stop writting in ignorance.

Muslims are only peaceful where they are minority but are wolf where they are majority (always oppressing and hunting down the minority in their midst). Northern Nigeria is a close and perfect example.

In Islam a man of 60yrs can marry a girl of 10 (ur prophet mohammed is a perfect example and the recent child marriage bill sponsored by Nigeria northern muslim senators is also a comtemporary example). U can see the reason why senator yerima of zamfara state married a 14 yr old egyptian girl (when he was 50+) and divorce that same girl 3 yr later (this yr) to marry another 15 yr old girl. Dont tell that yerima is not a true muslim cos he is following quranic teachings and the foot-step of ur prophet.

Recently in saudi arabia a blogger, Badawwi, was sentence to death for leaving Islam and preaching against it in his blog. He was charged for treason and condemned to death. My question is this, where is religios freedom? Where is 'there is no compulsion in religion' as being taught by some muslim clerics? And u knw that a woman cannot drive car in saudi arabia but can go to war. Is this not part of oppression against women?

It seems you do not know anythin about the crusade
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

And you are ignorin the brutal killing of Adolf Hitler compare to Uthman Dan fodio, and dont tell me he isnt a christian ooo

Talking about Aishat...check here
www.answering-christianity.com/aisha.htm

Stop been ignorant mr. man, study islam dont study muslim

Peace
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by usermane(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
DMainMan:

U were never a Muslim but an Hypocrite. Hypocrites are worse than unbelievers.

Again OP, i had to like your post. In it you reminded me of another typical trait of traditional muslims: "Labelling others as hypocrites or infidels when their fallacies are brought to light". When ever they can't shove down their beliefs down one 's throat, they resort to verbal of physical attack. This, you have just done inspite the fact that i supplied verses of Qur'an to support my posts. But am not offended, i couldn't have expected any less. I should be grateful that my posts weren't deleted.

And me, a hypocrite? For what? For not agreeing that Muhammad had intercourse with a nine years old and concubines?, for not believing that God has limbs like you and i or for not believing that women are inferior to men? Why don't you, DMainMan, give your six year old daughter to a 54 years old man in a marriage, to have intercourse with her 3yrs later? Why don't you keep a harem of wives and concubines? Pls try do these. Try them before you call anyone a hypocrite without proof.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Immorality in the bible

1.) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that
night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her
father; and he perceived not when she lay down,
nor when she arose.
34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the
firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay
yesternight with my father: let us make him drink
wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with
him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
35And they made their father drink wine that
night also: and the younger arose, and lay with
him; and he perceived not when she lay down,
nor when she arose.

2.) Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his
father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that
land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his
father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the
sons of Jacob were twelve:
3.) Judah (ancestor of your "lord and savior" )
commits prostitution and in.cest and pregnantes
his son's wife
Genesis 38:15-18
15When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an
harlot; because she had covered her face.
16And he turned unto her by the way, and said,
Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for
he knew not that she was his daughter in law.)
And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou
mayest come in unto me?
17And he said, I will send thee a kid from the
flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till
thou send it?
18And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And
she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy
staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and
came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

IN.CEST AND RA.PE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER(children of "holy" David)

2 Samuel 13:5-14 : 5And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.
6 So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand. 7 Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.
8 So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.
9 And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him. 10 And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.
11 And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.
12 And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.
13 And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.
14 Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN
SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22

22So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of
the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's
concubines in the sight of all Isr
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
if Your Wife Saves
Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand!

Deuteronomy 25:11-12-
11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of
them comes to rescue her husband from his
assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by
his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand.
Show her no pity.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by usermane(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by usermane(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
true2god: @ Rilwayne001 ur response is a typical response of a muslim anytime their falsehood and wickedness is being exposed, the next thing is to open the bible, quote wars bw the Jews and their neighbour (at the pre-islamic era). Coming back to Nigeria, u will agree with me that uthman dan fodio spread Islam in the north via war and lootin of the hausas, to establish the Islamic caliphate there. And currently they wanna replicate same style in plataeu and benue state but its too late, the world has moved beyond that.

Fine discovery. You r not wrong in your observation. As a true believer in God, when ever one 's beliefs are questioned we should be able to cite qualified evidences to vindicate us rather than throwing mud at others beliefs.

And i 'll like to confirm on the Saudi Blogger killed for leaving Islam, let me see if am truely an hypocrite as the OP claims. Then later on, i 'll come with samples of teachings traditional muslims abide by, which promote hate, violence, misorgyny and regression. They hide these teachings when they come to preach especially in the West. If you r not smart enough you 'll think they are preaching a noble religion and you 'll get carried away by their self righteousness. But a soon as you become one of them, they start drumming those unholy teachings into you untill you not only accept them, but become passionate with those teachings too, eventually turning away from God 's path.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by true2god: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ Rilwayne001 there are cases of incest recoreded in the bible and the people involved were rightfully judged for us to learn, it is not recorded for us to folow their footsteps. I knw u r desperate to discredit the bible as soon as u discovred the dark side Islam bein exposed.

Christians are xpected to follow the footsteps of Jesus and not the footstep of David, solomon, lot, ahab, amon, absalom etc, while u muslims follow the footsteps of mohammed (as their last prophet).

Usin your prophet as a yardstck, can I follow the footstep of Mohammed? No. Can i follow the footsteps of Jesus? Yes. U will agree with me that mohammed is a murderer and a raider who fought and killed in order to force pple to Islam. And his present day followers are also following his footsteps, boko haram, al qeada, the matatsine, hisbulah etc.

U will also agree with me that moahammed slept with a 9yr old aisha and collected his adopted son's wife (he said allah instructed him to do dat). The same allah dat instructed mohammed to commit these atrocities also instructed senator yerima and some shameless muslims to do same now.

No wonder any1 dat intends to leave Islam is considerd a threat cos they never wanted their secrets exposed to outside world. Have you heard of Rushdie's satanic verses and fatwa being placed on his head for 'insulting' Islam by Ayatolla Khomeni? Do u knw it is a treasonable offense to abandon Islam in saudi arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc? Do u knw that over 30% of muslims in saudi arabia live under constant fear? Do u knw that saudi ladies can drive cars in the US, UK, Australia etc but they cant drive Saudi arabia, their home countries? Islam second name is bondage my dear, cant u see?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by babs787(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Usermane

Please I would like to have a clear understanding of who a traditional muslim is.

Fine discovery. You r not wrong in your observation. As a true believer in God, when ever one 's beliefs are questioned we should be able to cite qualified evidences to vindicate us rather than throwing mud at others beliefs.

Good point.

And i 'll like to confirm on the Saudi Blogger killed for leaving Islam, let me see if am truely an hypocrite as the OP claims.
Brother, kindly read through

Quran 5 v 54: O ye who believe! If any from among you turn back from his faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He (Allah) will love as they will love Him lowly with the believers, Mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproachers of such as find fault. That is the Grace of Allah which He will bestow on whom He (Allah) pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

We did not read "kill apostate" in the above verse.

Quran 3 v 90: But those who reject faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of faith never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray.

Quran 4 v 137: Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and (again) reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on the way.

In fact, there are lots of people who converted to other faith and still living.

Then later on, i 'll come with samples of teachings traditional Muslims abide by, which promote hate, violence, misorgyny and regression. They hide these teachings when they come to preach especially in the West.

Sir, please who are traditional Muslims and kindly come up with their teachings you mentioned.

If you r not smart enough you 'll think they are preaching a noble religion and you 'll get carried away by their self righteousness.

Sir, we would see how smart you really are.

But a soon as you become one of them, they start drumming those unholy teachings into you untill you not only accept them, but become passionate with those teachings too, eventually turning away from God 's path.

Please can you share part of those teachings with me as am a seeker of truth?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by barackodam: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Rilwayne001:

It seems you do not know anythin about the crusade
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

And you are ignorin the brutal killing of Adolf Hitler compare to Uthman Dan fodio, and dont tell me he isnt a christian ooo

Talking about Aishat...check here
www.answering-christianity.com/aisha.htm

Stop been ignorant mr. man, study islam dont study muslim

Peace

gaskiya wahalai, that has been their bone of contention, studying Muslims rather than Islam, nd i keep hammering it
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by babs787(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Usermane

This is what is in Quran 6 v 103

Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by usermane(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Peace.
@babs787, a traditional muslim is a muslim who accept traditions/narrations compiled centuries after Muhammad 's death as divine authority besides the Qur'an.
I think you misunderstood the whole of my posts and maybe DMainMan did too. Qur'an 6:103 tells us that non can envision God, thus Muhammad cannot be said to have ascended to heaven and discussed with God for the numbers of daily salat, neither can Abu hurayra be believed as reported by sahih bukhari that God has limbs.

I 'll expand on these later.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by barackodam: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
usermane: Peace.
@babs787, a traditional muslim is a muslim who accept traditions/narrations compiled centuries after Muhammad 's death as divine authority besides the Qur'an.
I think you misunderstood the whole of my posts and maybe DMainMan did too. Qur'an 6:103 tells us that non can envision God, thus Muhammad cannot be said to have ascended to heaven and discussed with God for the numbers of daily salat, neither can Abu hurayra be believed as reported by sahih bukhari that God has limbs.

I 'll expand on these later.

and who told u that the Prophet saw God with his two eyes or that God has limbs....if am nt mistaken, the fact that God uses hands, eyes, legs and other parts of the body to describe himsef does that mean that he has and if he does its exactly like man's, have u forgotten that animals have limbs? And do they resemble humans?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by usermane(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
babs787: @Usermane

Please I would like to have a clear understanding of who a traditional muslim is.

Good point.

Brother, kindly read through

Quran 5 v 54: O ye who believe! If any from among you turn back from his faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He (Allah) will love as they will love Him lowly with the believers, Mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproachers of such as find fault. That is the Grace of Allah which He will bestow on whom He (Allah) pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

We did not read "kill apostate" in the above verse.

Quran 3 v 90: But those who reject faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of faith never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray.

Quran 4 v 137: Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and (again) reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on the way.

In fact, there are lots of people who converted to other faith and still living.

Sir, please who are traditional Muslims and kindly come up with their teachings you mentioned.

Sir, we would see how smart you really are.

Please can you share part of those teachings with me as am a seeker of truth?

Of course you are right by quoting the Qur'an and that has been my concern so far. You just quoted those verses for the sake of this thread. The question is, do traditional muslims accept them over any hadith that contradict them? Nope! Atleast from my experience traditional muslims kill apostates, i watched a video on that way back. Pretty bloody, wouldn't wanna talk about it. You should pls take a look at this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1510032/misconception-death-apostasy

Please read the whole thread, perhaps you may want to ask tbaba and his possé in their little old club house why they they believe in killing of apostates inspite of the verses you have cited.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by usermane(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Peace.
Check these out, babs787 et al.

Sahih muslim, book of punishment, no. 4191
The Prophet punished married adulterers by flogging them 100 lashes and stoning them to death.

Sahih muslim Book of Iman No. 349
God laughs

Sahih muslim Book of Salat no. 1032
A man 's prayer nullified if a woman, donkey or dog passes his front.

Sahih Muslim Book of Repentance no. 6666, 6668
Jews and Christians will replace Muslims in hell and bear the penalty for the muslims' sin.

Sahih Muslim Bk of marriage no. 3425
The prophet ordered a woman to suckle an adult man.

Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 82, 8.794
The prophet punished murderers by cutting off their hands and feet, branding their eyes with hot iron and leaving them to die in the desert.

Sahih bukhari, book of marriage, no.64
The prophet married Aisha at the age of six and consummated the marriage when she was nine.

Sahih bukhari, Vol. 7, book of marriage, no. 6
The prophet used to have sexual relations with all his 9 wives in a single night.

Sahih bukhari, vol. 7, book of marriage, no. 52
The prophet legalised temporary marriage for the sake of lust.

Sahih bukhari, vol 8, book of oath and vows, no. 654
God put His "foot" over the hell fire, so it becomes full.

Sahih bukhari, book of marriage, vol. 8, no. 30,31.
If there is evil omen in anything, it is in the house,woman or donkey.

Sahih Bukhari, vol. 1, book 5, no. 277.
Prophet Moses naked!

Sahih Bukhari, book of dealing with apostates, vol. 9, no. 57.
The prophet legalised killing of apostates.

These are just a sample. Enough to arouse one curiousity for investigating the validity of the hadiths books.
Peace
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by harbiola1(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2013
@true2god, i can see that u're just spewing dust since but nw
lets see how good u're.
true2god: @ Rilwayne001 there are cases of incest recoreded in the bible and the people involved were rightfully judged for us to learn,
Bro, pls how were Lot and his daughters rightfully judged?

true2god:
it is not recorded for us to folow their footsteps.
Wow! biblical figure are...smh.

true2god:
I knw u r desperate to discredit the bible as soon as u discovred the dark side Islam bein exposed.
lol. guy as in dark side of Islam? nothing like such, may be you mean dark side of muslims. I can then guess you don't know anything about dark side of christianity as well as christians.

true2god:
Christians are xpected to follow the footsteps of Jesus and not the footstep of D[b]avid, solomon, lot, ahab, amon, absalom[/b] etc, while u muslims follow the footsteps of mohammed (as their last prophet).

We follow everyone of them with no exception. That is why we are muslims.

true2god:
Usin your prophet as a yardstck, can I follow the footstep of Mohammed?
Of course yes!

true2god:
No.
Why?

true2god:
Can i follow the footsteps of Jesus?
Why not?

true2god:
Yes.
Hope u've a reasonable reason for this?
true2god:

U will agree with me that mohammed is a murderer
Moses is an hallmark of OT, ur bible gave him a worst reputation any human being could have. Can you tell us why it is like this?
true2god:
and a raider who fought and killed in order to force pple to Islam.
Lets see how far u can stay here. Why did Moses, killed several people like that?

true2god:
And his present day followers are also following his footsteps, boko haram, al qeada, the matatsine, hisbulah etc.
Lord Resistance Army, Orange Volunteers Group, Army Of God, Anti-Abortionist, KKK et all, Pls o, who are these people imitating?
true2god:

U will also agree with me that moahammed slept with a 9yr old aisha and collected his adopted son's wife (he said allah instructed him to do dat).
as if you knw much about the whole scenerios? Aisha was matured at the time she was married.

true2god:
The same allah dat instructed mohammed to commit these atrocities
Wow! u called these atrocities? how do u manage cope with a bible?
true2god:
also instructed senator yerima and some shameless muslims to do same now.
What did yerima and others do? just asking!

true2god:
No wonder any1 dat intends to leave Islam is considerd a threat cos they never wanted their secrets exposed to outside world. Have you heard of Rushdie's satanic verses and fatwa being placed on his head for 'insulting' Islam by Ayatolla Khomeni?
Bro, i wish u could stay here and don't run away from the thread. Rushdie is a slanderer, a bible author of our time.
true2god:
Do u knw it is a treasonable offense to abandon Islam in saudi arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc?
Law of the state or law of Islam? bring ur evidence.
true2god:
Do u knw that over 30% of muslims in saudi arabia live under constant fear?
No! idon't. why?
true2god:
Do u knw that saudi ladies can drive cars in the US, UK, Australia etc but they cant drive Saudi arabia, their home countries?
You care to tell me why they can't? since when till when?
true2god:
Islam second name is bondage my dear, cant u see?
Bondage? pls tell me why?

@true2god, pls stay here at least for 2 day, You need to learn more things

3 Likes

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Rilwayne001:

great slaughter.
[b]
before me."

sword."

their tables.

sword."

enough," he replied.

your works."

toes." --

Nice try,in your desperation to copy and paste d above,u didnt even bother edit...lol.
That is what u guys do once u have nothing else to say.
You knw i cn easily explain those verses to u,but it wnt change anything,will it?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by harbiola1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mintayo: will it?
it will.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
harbiola1: @true2god, i can see that u're just spewing dust since but nw
lets see how good u're.

Bro, pls how were Lot and his daughters rightfully judged?
You knw,as usual,i can see so many flaws in the abv...you guys think u knw much abt d Bible but you don't.The guy is actually right afterall,but ur inability to think and take time to see what he was saying won't allow you see it...
Read Gen 19:37-38.
Afterall,then study abt d Moabites and Ammonies. Who are they? What was God's stand about them?
You knw one reason y i trust d Bible is that it is very plain,nothing to hide or cover-the Truth- every letter,people and events in d Bible have their own purpose and reasons; i believe dt was what ur prophet and u ppl miss out when trying copy from it...no wonder you cldnt understand it.
Unlike ur book were d story of Lot,Abraham,Adam,Moses were changed from their original meanng n purpose to make them pleasing as to deceieve pple...smh.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by harbiola1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mintayo:
You knw,as usual,i can see so many flaws in the abv...you guys think u knw much abt d Bible but you don't.The guy is actually right afterall,but ur inability to think and take time to see what he was saying won't allow you see it...
Read Gen 19:37-38.
Afterall,then study abt d Moabites and Ammonies. Who are they? What was God's stand about them?
You knw one reason y i trust d Bible is that it is very plain,nothing to hide or cover-the Truth- every letter,people and events in d Bible have their own purpose and reasons; i believe dt was what ur prophet and u ppl miss out when trying copy from it...no wonder you cldnt understand it.
[b]Unlike ur book were d story of Lot,Abraham,Adam,Moses were changed from their original meanng n purpose to make them pleasing as to deceieve pple...[/b]smh.
The bolded is the reason i won't discuss this with u here. I'll be on the frontpage soon, looking forward for u to come and sort it out with me.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
F00028:
where?

Jesus the Christ, the Son of Mary revealed no such thing.

who told you that? definitely not Jesus Christ.

show me

"Let the reader contrast the true Christian standard with that of Paul and he will see the terrible betrayal of all that the Master taught.... For the surest way to betray a great Teacher is to misrepresent his message.... That is what Paul and his followers did, and because the Church has followed Paul in his error it has failed lamentably to redeem the world.... The teachings given by the blessed Master Christ, which the disciples John and Peter and James, the brother of the Master, tried in vain to defend and preserve intact were as utterly opposed to the Pauline Gospel as the light is opposed to the darkness."
-Rev. V.A. Holmes-Gore: Christ or Paul?

"The attitude which Paul himself takes up towards the Gospel of Jesus is that he does not repeat it in the words of Jesus, and does not appeal to its authority.... The fateful thing is that the Greek, the Catholic, and the Protestant theologies all contain the Gospel of Paul in a form which does not continue the Gospel of Jesus, but displaces it."
-The Quest for the Historical Jesus, Albert
Schweitzer

“Paul, the founder of Christianity, the writer of half the NT, almost never quotes Jesus in his letters and writings."

-“The World Religions”, p 330

"Paul's words are not the Words of God. They are the words of Paul- a vast difference."
-Bishop John S. Spong, Episcopal Bishop of Newark. (Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalism, p. 104, Harper San Francisco, 1991)

.......''Jesus the Son of Mary'' In what culture is a man addressed by his mother's name? Who is the father of Jesus?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by harbiola1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
cleanvessel:

.......''Jesus the Son of Mary'' In what culture is a man addressed by his mother's name? Who is the father of Jesus?
He had no father.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
cleanvessel:

They will never answer that question,and if they will,it will never be sincerely,like the poster above me...lolz.
I don't know how its possible someone to be born without having a 'Father'.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2014
harbiola1:
He had no father.

In many passages of the bible Jesus was saying my Father, who was he referring to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Misinformation And Its Consequences In Islam / Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah / A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.