Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. (10781 Views)

Same Sex Marriage: Preparing For America's New Foreign Policy “twists"..? / Beware Of The American New World Order. / The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
bolaino:
THIS IS AN ARTICLE I WROTE ON A SITE CALLED vigilantcitizen THE THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ARE MINE AND SHOULDN't BE CONSIDERED TO BE IN SUPPORT OF ANY RELIGIOUS SECT OR POLITICAL PARTY.

I have been an avid reader of VC for many years now, but I have not written any article here. And I would like to change that from now on, this site has helped me and a lot of folks in Africa understand more about the illuminati and their plans for the new world order.

The tenets and principles of the illuminati, naturally go against everything we hold sacred as africans, and it hasn't been easy adjusting to some of their new world ideologies, but right now their ideologies are slowly seeping into the hearts and minds of most of my fellow Africans, things that we as Africans used to hold as moral and upright, we no longer find moral again, we've adapted the ways and ideas of the illuminati in ways that you would never believe. But there's a country in Africa that's still trying to fight the illuminati and their new world order ideologies in a very open way. And that country is called Nigeria.

I know most readers here, have not considered how Africa plays a role in the new order of things. But I assure you that the ruling blood line families have been making plans on how best to lure Africans towards accepting everything that the new world order has to offer, But Nigeria is opposing their charms and caprices, recently in Nigeria a law was put, making it illegal for gay couples to get married or show any form of affection publicy, this law though applauded by majority of Nigerians, has been condemned by the ruling elite bloodline families of the illuminati, in strong terms. The united states has threatened to seize all form of aid to Nigeria, citing that the law is against the united nations, human rights charter, and even the United nations has also threatened to sanction the country if the law is not reversed.

But the crux of the matter is that, Nigeria is a very religious country, although the country does not have a state religion, it is mostly inhabited by, christians, muslims, and african tradition religion,(ATR) and these religions share. The same ideology when it comes to one's sexual orientation, they believe that homosexuality and lesbianism, are abominable acts, so thus the law was passed. And majority of Nigerians are in support of this law, (not to say that I personally condemn or accept acts of homosexuality or lesbianism). So the question is this, if Nigerians who are independent and who have a working legislative Government make laws that they think are beneficial to them, then why would the united nations, united states and their allies in the NATO and G8, threaten us with sanctions?

The reason is, they want to gradually change the value system of Africa and Africans, by gradually bringing laws and ideas that would sublimely promote their ultimate goal, which is bringing the whole world under a new form of Government being controlled by the westerners and their allies, we're not saying we do not appreciate the role the UN plays in the world, but we're saying that the US and it's allies should leave us alone, and allow us make our own laws without threats of sanctions, when they make laws in the US discriminating against Nigerians, Africans, and African americans in the US, do they hear us threatening them with sanctions? All these goes to show that the united nations a body being controlled by the illuminati elite blood line families, have an agenda when it comes to the issue of being gay.

It's not as honest like they are making it seem, they want us to accept what we as Africans naturally abhor, and criticize as a new form of human rights support agenda. But unfortunately for them the Nigerian people have seen beyond the mirage and we are saying no to oppresion or intimidation, we do not want to be a part of the new world order and anything relating to a one world government. I hope that readers of this article get the basic facts of the matter, and they are that:

*Africa and Nigeria especially know about the plans of the illuminati, and their conspiracies to instigate and cause division among Nigerians in the guise of uing Nigerians in diaspora to badmouth the cultures and traditions of the Nigerian people,

*Africa and Nigeria especially will not be bullied into accepting laws that go contrary to our belief systems, and the we will not take lightly to threats from the US, as we do not threaten them when they make laws that affect Africans negatively.

I hope I was able to pass along something, we here in Africa and Nigeria especially we are saying No to the new world order.
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Josmenator1: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
[/color][color=#990000] hello
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Josmenator1:
[/color][color=#990000] hello
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by providence338: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=bolaino post=40177907][/quote]

@bolaino, its good to see some "woke" Africans, and in this case, "woke" Nigerians. The gay agenda is BUT ONE tentacle on the proverbial octopus of the NWO....it is all around us here in the united states. I keep telling my fellow nigerians flocking here in droves to escape buhari, to gtho of the US .... America is NOT the place you wanna be when "SHTF". Many Americans are already leaving America for southern hemisphere countries, particularly those in South America. With rumors of war, threats of emp, fema camps and martial law, inevitable financial collapse, nation rising against nation (increasing racism), etc, I have every intention of going back home sometime in the near future....

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by thedarksider: 12:15am On Nov 04, 2016
they still have a plan??...i tut it was disintegration.......

you mean those mofos on the stolen ground that dont even want to leave..??..

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2016
providence338:

@bolaino, its good to see some "woke" Africans, and in this case, "woke" Nigerians. The gay agenda is BUT ONE tentacle on the proverbial octopus of the NWO....it is all around us here in the united states. I keep telling my fellow nigerians flocking here in droves to escape buhari, to gtho of the US .... America is NOT the place you wanna be when "SHTF". Many Americans are already leaving America for southern hemisphere countries, particularly those in South America. With rumors of war, threats of emp, fema camps and martial law, inevitable financial collapse, nation rising against nation (increasing racism), etc, I have every intention of going back home sometime in the near future....
Thank you sir, for your wise words of Encouragement, I share the same sentiments with you sir, on this issue.

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2019
bolaino:
THIS IS AN ARTICLE I WROTE ON A SITE CALLED vigilantcitizen THE THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ARE MINE AND SHOULDN't BE CONSIDERED TO BE IN SUPPORT OF ANY RELIGIOUS SECT OR POLITICAL PARTY.

I have been an avid reader of VC for many years now, but I have not written any article here. And I would like to change that from now on, this site has helped me and a lot of folks in Africa understand more about the illuminati and their plans for the new world order.

The tenets and principles of the illuminati, naturally go against everything we hold sacred as africans, and it hasn't been easy adjusting to some of their new world ideologies, but right now their ideologies are slowly seeping into the hearts and minds of most of my fellow Africans, things that we as Africans used to hold as moral and upright, we no longer find moral again, we've adapted the ways and ideas of the illuminati in ways that you would never believe. But there's a country in Africa that's still trying to fight the illuminati and their new world order ideologies in a very open way. And that country is called Nigeria.

I know most readers here, have not considered how Africa plays a role in the new order of things. But I assure you that the ruling blood line families have been making plans on how best to lure Africans towards accepting everything that the new world order has to offer, But Nigeria is opposing their charms and caprices, recently in Nigeria a law was put, making it illegal for gay couples to get married or show any form of affection publicy, this law though applauded by majority of Nigerians, has been condemned by the ruling elite bloodline families of the illuminati, in strong terms. The united states has threatened to seize all form of aid to Nigeria, citing that the law is against the united nations, human rights charter, and even the United nations has also threatened to sanction the country if the law is not reversed.

But the crux of the matter is that, Nigeria is a very religious country, although the country does not have a state religion, it is mostly inhabited by, christians, muslims, and african tradition religion,(ATR) and these religions share. The same ideology when it comes to one's sexual orientation, they believe that homosexuality and lesbianism, are abominable acts, so thus the law was passed. And majority of Nigerians are in support of this law, (not to say that I personally condemn or accept acts of homosexuality or lesbianism). So the question is this, if Nigerians who are independent and who have a working legislative Government make laws that they think are beneficial to them, then why would the united nations, united states and their allies in the NATO and G8, threaten us with sanctions?

The reason is, they want to gradually change the value system of Africa and Africans, by gradually bringing laws and ideas that would sublimely promote their ultimate goal, which is bringing the whole world under a new form of Government being controlled by the westerners and their allies, we're not saying we do not appreciate the role the UN plays in the world, but we're saying that the US and it's allies should leave us alone, and allow us make our own laws without threats of sanctions, when they make laws in the US discriminating against Nigerians, Africans, and African americans in the US, do they hear us threatening them with sanctions? All these goes to show that the united nations a body being controlled by the illuminati elite blood line families, have an agenda when it comes to the issue of being gay.

It's not as honest like they are making it seem, they want us to accept what we as Africans naturally abhor, and criticize as a new form of human rights support agenda. But unfortunately for them the Nigerian people have seen beyond the mirage and we are saying no to oppresion or intimidation, we do not want to be a part of the new world order and anything relating to a one world government. I hope that readers of this article get the basic facts of the matter, and they are that:

*Africa and Nigeria especially know about the plans of the illuminati, and their conspiracies to instigate and cause division among Nigerians in the guise of uing Nigerians in diaspora to badmouth the cultures and traditions of the Nigerian people,

*Africa and Nigeria especially will not be bullied into accepting laws that go contrary to our belief systems, and the we will not take lightly to threats from the US, as we do not threaten them when they make laws that affect Africans negatively.

I hope I was able to pass along something, we here in Africa and Nigeria especially we are saying No to the new world order.
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Olominira(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2019
This satanic agenda is still much in place today. They've included reduction of African population in the agenda. Today, Nigeria and Africa countries should try as much as possible stop the USAid bullshit, from 2016 many of these drugs included in their aid which are imported from the US have anti reproductive substances in African women.

I wonder why they are calling on population reduction and doing nothing in providing jobs and opportunities, at the same time criticizing China that is helping African countries bride the infrastructure deficit. My biggest pain is how they've brainwashed our young people by making them believe China is bad, while West is the Saint.

The UK government today through their home affairs is doing everything to get $9bn from Nigeria, a developing country for that matter. In fact, from a source, they're working on making above. How many western companies have been fined to that amount? I hope young Africans can see through this wickedness and stand up and be determined.
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Olominira:
This satanic agenda is still much in place today. They've included reduction of African population in the agenda. Today, Nigeria and Africa countries should try as much as possible stop the USAid bullshit, from 2016 many of these drugs included in their aid which are imported from the US have anti reproductive substances in African women.

I wonder why they are calling on population reduction and doing nothing in providing jobs and opportunities, at the same time criticizing China that is helping African countries bride the infrastructure deficit. My biggest pain is how they've brainwashed our young people by making them believe China is bad, while West is the Saint.

The UK government today through their home affairs is doing everything to get $9bn from Nigeria, a developing country for that matter. In fact, from a source, they're working on making above. How many western companies have been fined to that amount? I hope young Africans can see through this wickedness and stand up and be determined.
Thank You very much My Brother for keeping this thread alive.

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by providence338: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Olominira:

First, I wholeheartedly agree with you on aid. African countries should not expect to be independent as long as they're received handouts.
Africa should stop operating as the tail of the world, when we all know we have the "head" anointing. Such a shame.

Second, we can thank our leaders for selling out the continent. When you have rulers like Paul Kagame, the head of the AU welcoming a devil like Bill Gates as the keynote speaker for the last AU conference, then we need to take a second look at how politics is really spiritual warfare. Kagame opened the flood gates allowing sterilizing agents in vaccines, genetically modified foods (GMOs), etc into Africa. I haven't even touched on the push of the gay agenda, biological warfare like AIDS and Ebola, and sudden technological advancements like Facebook's "free internet initiative" which is just a ploy to plug every man, woman and child in the most remote parts of Africa on the anti-christ beast system technological grid in order to track them.

Last China is bad. Real bad. The west too. They're all bad. China is a part of the illuminati agenda to control Africa. Don't believe for one second if "the West" didn't want China in Africa, they wouldn't be there. The Chinese are there only because the west wants them to build the infrastructure which will lay the groundwork for the blockchain. The blockchain is the cashless electronic grid by which mark of the beast will eventually be issued. You clearly haven't been paying attention to China....with their billions of surveillance cameras, social credit score system, and "re-education camps" of its ethnic and other minority populations, they are a prototype of what a NWO country will look like.

These people are NOT our friends. AFRICA HAS NO FRIENDS. Because Africa is the valley of the dry bones. We'll rise up and go back to our former glory, which was the Garden of Eden. But only when we need to stop taking on the ways of nations which despise us (heathens) and go back to following the laws, statutes and commandments of OUR CREATOR. Yahuah Elohim, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, is His name.

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by chiedozie198100: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ruq:

See, because the rights hasn't been passed doesn't mean the act is not been practiced, even after homosexuality will be legalized doesn't mean people who come out open wont be castigated.
I as a person i have never been attracted to someone of the same sex as mine and I don't see it ever happening. But when someone I don't know chose to stick whatever suits him up his thing even if it doesn't agree with my own code, I'll only thank my stars for not making the person a family or freind, it's your freakin life for all I care. So ruling it out is somewhat pointless.

which is more appalling in the legalization of child marriage and the act of homosexuality ?

so if that person ends up in a place of authority n makes laws that he will eventually force down ur throat, will u s ay that it's their freaking life?
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2020
bolaino:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family / “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.