Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode (2388 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. / Sanusi The Islamist Central Bank Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2014
I don't always agree with my friend and brother FFK, but in this i agree 100%. Yes, I said 100%!

-CramJones

THE NEW ISLAMIST WORLD ORDER

ISIS is now a threat to the entire civilised world. In Nigeria the islamist terorist group called Boko Haram have drawn immense inspiration and courage from the successes of ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

ISIS is the greatest threat to world peace today and they have committed more horrors and indulged in more violence than any other islamist terrorist organisation that has ever existed.

They are providing moral support for Al Qaeda in the north African Maghreb, Al Shabab in East Africa, Boko Haram in west Africa, Hamas in Gaza, the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the Chechnyan separatists in Russia, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Islamic Jihad in Algeria, Daesh in Lebanon, the Al Nusra Front in Syria and all the other vermin that is crawling out from under the woodwork in the name of violent Jihad and in an attempt to create a new world Caliphate.

Thousands of Christians, moderate Muslims and people of other faiths have been slaughtered in cold blood and abducted, raped and sold into slavery by the Boko Haramites and their allies and associates in northern Nigeria, the Cameroons and Mali in the last 4 years alone.

This is a global war and we must ALL stand together to create more awareness and to fight it. I put much of the blame for the mess we are in on the doorstep of President Obama. He has been weak and naive on this matter right from the start.

He refused to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organisation up until early this year even though by the end of last year they had butchered well over 15,000 Nigerians. This is inexplicable and it is indefensible.

Even worse was his covert support for the rebels in Syria which included ISIS, Al Nusra and all the other islamist terrorists that were, and still are, fighting Bashar Al Assad. This policy was not only short-sighted and counterproductive but it was also nothing short of reprehensible.

Ditto the support that some of America's closest allies in the region including Saudi Arabia, Turkey and all the other countries in the Middle East that funded the so-called rebels that were fighting Al Assad. Thankfully those rebels have not succeeded up until today.

If they had done so we would have had an ISIS/Al Nusra government in power in Damascus today and I cannot imagine what could possibly be worse than that for peace in the Middle East and for peace with Israel.

On that score I say thank God for the Russians, Hezbollah (yes Hezbollah) and Iran who saw that the greater evil was ISIS and Al Nusra and who supported Al Assad and stood with him against them. America and her allies have to sit up, do some real soul-searching and endeavour to stop creating the unholy mess that the the rest of the world has to later assist in cleaning up.

Let us face it, getting rid of men like Muammar Ghadaffi, Saddam Hussein and Hosni Mubarak was a big mistake. The Arab spring has turned into a never-ending nightmare and that nightmare appears to want to consumme the entire world in fratricidal butchery and never-ending hate.

Yes those men were ruthless and brutal dictators but at least they were secularists who knew how to deal with islamist terror and Al Qaeda and at least they kept the peace in their respective countries and regions.

No they were not democrats and yes they were anti-democratic but so are the rulers of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and every other ally of America in the Middle East with the exception of Israel.

What is going on today in Syria, Iraq, Libya and Egypt today as a direct consequence of the choices that America made and the implementation of American foreign policy in those countries over the last ten to fifteen years is simply perverse and barbaric.

It is a tragedy of monumental proportions and it really does have implications for the entire free world and particularly for the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Israel. One thing is clear: whether we like to admit it or not the violent terrorists with their barbaric vision of a new islamist world order is here to stay.

We either do nothing, accept it and prepare for the worst or we fight it with all that we have got. I would prefer that we all join forces and do the latter.
Like·Share

-Femi Fani-Kayode

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Ayed44: 1:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Caseless2: 3:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Femi moshood fani kayode, aka cramjones, sharrap!
He makes sense today and, misbehaves tomorrow. Fawking political prostitute!
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by focus7: 3:29am On Sep 09, 2014
What is wrong with dis islam self, the religion is indeed demonic if all around the world the legacy it provides is terrorism, violence and the atrocity attaches to it. Everywhere is islamist terrorist organisation. I suggest the world should approach islam religion as is approaching ebola cos if the world do not find solution to extinct islam virus like ebola, islam will extinct d world. When we analyse it critically, what contribution has it and is it making to d development of the world rather than destroying what others has made, what is the value of islam, what moral value has it imparted the followers rather than teaching them to be evil, to hate d infidel and kill them, to fight a violently jihad for their allah who wants to prove his dominance to the armless and defenceless society by killing and maiming them to submission, I am ashamed of that allah? All these one calling themselves moderate muslim are confuse and ignorant, infact they are deceptive. There is nothing like moderate muslism because there is no moderate islam nor moderate allah, their quran and surat does not believe in moderation and does not teach it. These pretentious muslim are only putting on this fake moderate life and acting as if there is another quran and surat they have differently from other ones so they can deceive d people to believe they do not believe in violence while they secretly support their terrorist brothers and they are just waiting for them to accomplish their mission so they could join them is establishing islamic world.

2 Likes

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Caseless2: 3:38am On Sep 09, 2014
America can never win this war cos they created it.
America killed sadam and exposed yazidis xtains and other minorities in iraq to greater danger. Of course, they were protected when sadam was there.
They killed Ghadafi, threw libya into a bigger chaos, gave rise to tuareg rebels of nothern mali who saw ghadafi as a minigod and listened to whatever he had to say and they were kept under control until he was killed. That singula action of killing ghadafi in form of revolution flooded nigeria and other african nations with arms which these terrorists are using against us today. Abi no b frm libya all the arms wey boko haram de use come from?
I hate america and the terrorists they've helped to build.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by aminho(m): 3:45am On Sep 09, 2014
at the end of the day its not the fault of the arab or muslims but america that has been sponsrn dem
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2014
aminho: at the end of the day its not the fault of the arab or muslims but america that has been sponsrn dem

some secondary school children murdered their "infidel" teacher in broad daylight (Yobe State) because she dared to seize the copy of the koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

Plz, blame it on America!

The beheading of Akaluka over a piece of torn Koran is still fresh on my mind.

America must have had a hand in it?

The Islamic terrorist called Usman Dan Fodio subdued the North with the edge of the sword, replaced their institutuinal heritage with his Mohammedian Emirates that we have today!

Let us blame America!

Even Mohammed the founder of Islam, soaked the earth with the blood of the innocent!

We "know" its the fault of America!

Yet, I am not accepting any "America armed Boko Haram" consipracy theory!

Let America come and sponsor me to become a terrorist in the Name Of Jesus, then I will accept the theory!

Until I am sponsored by America to kidnap and molest women, behead Moslems with Knive while singing "Blessed be the Name of the Lord", bombing Mosques and shooting Moslems as they pray, sack communities that are predominantly Moslems while hosting flags and declraing those places "Christian Caliphates", then I can accept the theories!!

For now, no way!

26 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by lilprinze: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Nice article Americans are the genesis of 70% of the crisis in the world today yet they keep blaming the Arabs.

1 Like

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Rich4god(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2014
lol... You mean you dont always agree with yourself... Shows how confused you are. Wonder why pdp welcomed you to their party...
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Collynzo16: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2014
You have seen that people no longer give you the attention you seek, so you had to bring back FFK's names and pictures to your posts.
What a shameless impersonator.
Be yourself for once.

1 Like

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by shizzleStar: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2014
what a shameless impersonator...
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2014
shizzleStar: what a shameless impersonator...

Who is impersonating who?

-CramJones
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Imokay: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Cramjones abi CramKaniKayode....that your dance step.....like you are rejoicing over the number of women you have conquered abi you are high on something,,,,I really dislike hypocrites you know....all of the blame on America.
My very dear friend (Toyin) who was murdered in Gombe State by some school pupils because THEY WERE CHEATING in the name of Islam was caused by America too? Everybody is waiting for America to decide their fates yet we hate them....you are waiting for America to declare boko haram as a terrorist group when you have your own government ? OK when Nigeria's name was included in the terrorist country list didn't the government scamper for a reversal.....listen to yourself or keep quite and face your sniff as you rejoice over your conquest of women.

To the moderate muslims,thank you for being moderate but as you blame America,talk to the extremist too,they should not allow them selves to be used. I assume America knows and gave them the suras they are acting on,please give them the right ones,let them know that what they are doing is wrong.
When my friend was killed, nobody was prosecuted...nobody. I can't even remember a moderate muslim speaking against it. She was young,we all just finished serving in Lagos,she just got married with a little baby (FYI,they also attempted killing the baby) her husband got a job with FMC that was why she moved to Gombe. I remembered how we debated it and I bluntly said " I won't follow that guy if I were in her shoes" people scolded me that it's for the family sake...I was looking at it from another point of view (she was moving into a danger zone)
I could go on and on.

To the Christians, don't allow issues happening to make you a Muslim hater...its not worth it. Some Muslims are nice and i mean very nice,,,,just be cautious to befriend only the nice and good one.

Somehow, eventually, the good will conquer the evil.

7 Likes

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Haywhymido(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2014
focus7: What is wrong with dis islam self, the religion is indeed demonic if all around the world the legacy it provides is terrorism, violence and the atrocity attaches to it. Everywhere is islamist terrorist organisation. I suggest the world should approach islam religion as is approaching ebola cos if the world do not find solution to extinct islam virus like ebola, islam will extinct d world. When we analyse it critically, what contribution has it and is it making to d development of the world rather than destroying what others has made, what is the value of islam, what moral value has it imparted the followers rather than teaching them to be evil, to hate d infidel and kill them, to fight a violently jihad for their allah who wants to prove his dominance to the armless and defenceless society by killing and maiming them to submission, I am ashamed of that allah? All these one calling themselves moderate muslim are confuse and ignorant, infact they are deceptive. There is nothing like moderate muslism because there is no moderate islam nor moderate allah, their quran and surat does not believe in moderation and does not teach it. These pretentious muslim are only putting on this fake moderate life and acting as if there is another quran and surat they have differently from other ones so they can deceive d people to believe they do not believe in violence while they secretly support their terrorist brothers and they are just waiting for them to accomplish their mission so they could join them is establishing islamic world.
n christainity in ur view isn't demonic right?When dey ur predeccessor,d crusaders forceful enter our homelands,when dey kill some n send some of our kings,emirs n obi/egwes into exile, when dey raid african countries,sold our brothers n sisters into slavery,made our sisters mistress our dia. When dey padlock dia mouth n made dey work on d plantation farm endless while our brothers n sisters grumble in pains, gnashing dia teeth in agony. Have a rethink bro, it not too late. Nobody will dare call me a moderate muslim when she/he is nt mad, do we av anything called a moderate xtian?? After what all dose who brought xtianity to africa/crusaders did to us. Am a muslim, a proud one.

3 Likes

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
noblezone:

some secondary school children murdered their "infidel" teacher in broad daylight (Yobe State) because she dared to seize the copy of the koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

The Islamic terrorist called Usman Dan Fodio subdued the North with the edge of the sword, replaced their institutuinal heritage with his Mohammedian Emirates that we have today!

Let us blame America!

Even Mohammed the founder of Islam, soaked the earth with the blood of the innocent!

Let America come and sponsor me to become a terrorist in the Name Of Jesus, then I will accept the theory!

Until I am sponsored by America to kidnap and molest women, behead Moslems with Knive while singing "Blessed be the Name of the Lord", bombing Mosques and shooting Moslems as they pray, sack communities that are predominantly Moslems while hosting flags and declraing those places "Christian Caliphates", then I can accept the theories!!

For now, no way!

WORD.
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wao,am heading to ISLAMABAD pray for me
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Imokay: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Haywhymido: n christainity in ur view isn't demonic right?When dey ur predeccessor,d crusaders forceful enter our homelands,when dey kill some n send some of our kings,emirs n obi/egwes into exile, when dey raid african countries,sold our brothers n sisters into slavery,made our sisters mistress our dia. When dey padlock dia mouth n made dey work on d plantation farm endless while our brothers n sisters grumble in pains, gnashing dia teeth in agony. Have a rethink bro, it not too late. Nobody will dare call me a moderate muslim when she/he is nt mad, do we av anything called a moderate xtian?? After what all dose who brought xtianity to africa/crusaders did to us. Am a muslim, a proud one.

So in your view it's just a pay back time. Is that what you are saying.....please educate. Let's all be careful of spreading hatred . It's really not worth it. I am a Christian and I know the history of the Crusaders and tell you worth, I condemn them.Their act had nothing to do with the Bible and God did not send them that was why they did not forcefully convert people to Christianity because it is more about political influence, money and greed. The world is advanced now, if i opt to worship a tree tomorrow, you can advise me but I must not be forced by the sword to change from my love for tree worship. And please for history sake, don't lump Crusaders with Colonial lords...their timelines and mode of operations were different.
About being a moderate Muslim...I have heard Muslims say it themselves and they mean they are not extremist like boko haram etc. If the use of the term is wrong, please educate...let us know who these extremist are and the right words for them.

Please,live and let live. Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
focus7: What is wrong with dis islam self, the religion is indeed demonic if all around the world the legacy it provides is terrorism, violence and the atrocity attaches to it. Everywhere is islamist terrorist organisation. I suggest the world should approach islam religion as is approaching ebola cos if the world do not find solution to extinct islam virus like ebola, islam will extinct d world. When we analyse it critically, what contribution has it and is it making to d development of the world rather than destroying what others has made, what is the value of islam, what moral value has it imparted the followers rather than teaching them to be evil, to hate d infidel and kill them, to fight a violently jihad for their allah who wants to prove his dominance to the armless and defenceless society by killing and maiming them to submission, I am ashamed of that allah? All these one calling themselves moderate muslim are confuse and ignorant, infact they are deceptive. There is nothing like moderate muslism because there is no moderate islam nor moderate allah, their quran and surat does not believe in moderation and does not teach it. These pretentious muslim are only putting on this fake moderate life and acting as if there is another quran and surat they have differently from other ones so they can deceive d people to believe they do not believe in violence while they secretly support their terrorist brothers and they are just waiting for them to accomplish their mission so they could join them is establishing islamic world.

1. The only reason u hear islam only on issues of violence is because of the media.
The media is the one emphasising more on violence caused by muslims(and yes I said it, and I am a muslim and I know some muslims indulge in violence....bt no one is perfect).

If u do not know brother, even the none muslims indulge in violence.
But when they do it, u only see it in news brief. But whenever a muslim does sth u see it headlines for days. There was a time when there was a bombing in america and they just concluded that a muslim was d suspect. The news read "bomb in america, muslim suspect"
For days
But at the end d one who did d bombing was a none muslim and it only came in news brief.

2. U clearly don't know about islam. So, u saying that it only teaches violence is outrageous.

Ur only evidence is what u c in d media. If u want to know the facts, u should consult the quran.

3. Please don't speak ill about islam anymore. Until u have a point to make (with evidence to support ur claim).

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by nnenneigbo(f): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
The whole world now know that Islam is definitely not a religion of peace as the always say. Even a blind man can see it, if they're a religion of peace, bloody hell, imagine what a religion of terror will look like?

If only the can terrorise eachother and leave others alone, then it'll be great tongue
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
noblezone:

Let us blame America!

For now, no way!

Please read what the brother above u said.
And please don't quote me, keep ur thoughts to ur self
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
All these people talking abt students killing teachers.

That happens far more over at ur place.

And

We are talking world not domestic.

#dontquoteme
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Haywhymido(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Imokay:

So in your view it's just a pay back time. Is that what you are saying.....please educate. Let's all be careful of spreading hatred . It's really not worth it. I am a Christian and I know the history of the Crusaders and tell you worth, I condemn them.Their act had nothing to do with the Bible and God did not send them that was why they did not forcefully convert people to Christianity because it is more about political influence, money and greed. The world is advanced now, if i opt to worship a tree tomorrow, you can advise me but I must not be forced by the sword to change from my love for tree worship. And please for history sake, don't lump Crusaders with Colonial lords...their timelines and mode of operations were different.
About being a moderate Muslim...I have heard Muslims say it themselves and they mean they are not extremist like boko haram etc. If the use of the term is wrong, please educate...let us know who these extremist are and the right words for them.

Please,live and let live. Thank Y ou.
Pay back time? No, no one in his right senses will ever wish or pray 4 dat be against d xtians or d whites. On d issue of moderate muslims: we will really like to be refer to as muslims without d use of d word moderate esp. on a platform like dis or whenever u r talking abt muslims in general however if sumone calls himself a moderate muslim u can keep calling him dat but pls.dont generalise d word "moderate muslim".Am happy u said u condemn d act of d crusaders likewise me n oda muslims too,we condemn any barbaric acts too. No throughly brought muslim will like d sight of killing an innocent man (be it because u r of different religion or any oda things)as long as s/he is harmless n not a threat to d society.Ok,in d case of bokoharam: To be candid we all knw dey av killed d xtians d more,but r u telling me u avn't heard of some imams dey killed,emirs dey sent out of dia palace? N when dey kidnapped dose secondary school girls r u telling me dat muslims arn't among dem?My broda we are all into dis together.The extremist: U can call dem whatever u wish to call dem, but all i guess all name d media houses n people have being calling dem(islam fundamentalist, jihadist,bokoharam n all odas) does it end dis brutality. I think we shd be more concerned with what we make us live in peace n harmony such Islam doesn't forbid n it happened during d days of d prophet muhammad (pbuh) Yea,am muslim if i do any bad, despicable or brutal thing kindly blame me 4 it,sound my name louder in d media not my religion because my religion never taught me so. Thank u.
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Horlertoungy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Islam will be vindicated in sha Allah in the presence of all these persecutors. The media networks that disseminate information don't want to hear or broadcast anything good about this religion; if atrocities were carried out by budhist, they blame it on muslim, if a crime is commited by xtians, they blame it on muslim, if any other non muslim plots a treaon, muslim would be brought to book for it. But if anything good is done by muslim, they briefly talk about it and forget it. My prayer is that whoever that is doing evil using the name of Islam shall perish in the presence of all and saundry by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Horlertoungy: Islam will be vindicated in sha Allah in the presence of all these persecutors. The media networks that disseminate information don't want to hear or broadcast anything good about this religion; if atrocities were carried out by budhist, they blame it on muslim, if a crime is commited by xtians, they blame it on muslim, if any other non muslim plots a treaon, muslim would be brought to book for it. But if anything good is done by muslim, they briefly talk about it and forget it. My prayer is that whoever that is doing evil using the name of Islam shall perish in the presence of all and saundry by the grace of God

Hmm brother I tell u most of the problems islam is facing is from the media
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by herald9: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
noblezone:

Let us blame America!

For now, no way!

OMG

gringringrin
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by focus7: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
MuhdG:

1. The only reason u hear islam only on issues of violence is because of the media.
The media is the one emphasising more on violence caused by muslims(and yes I said it, and I am a muslim and I know some muslims indulge in violence....bt no one is perfect).

If u do not know brother, even the none muslims indulge in violence.
But when they do it, u only see it in news brief. But whenever a muslim does sth u see it headlines for days. There was a time when there was a bombing in america and they just concluded that a muslim was d suspect. The news read "bomb in america, muslim suspect"
For days
But at the end d one who did d bombing was a none muslim and it only came in news brief.

2. U clearly don't know about islam. So, u saying that it only teaches violence is outrageous.

Ur only evidence is what u c in d media. If u want to know the facts, u should consult the quran.

3. Please don't speak ill about islam anymore. Until u have a point to make (with evidence to support ur claim).

Thanks
I really salute ur effort to sound moderate, I guess that is d spirit of moderate muslim in display abi. However ur effort is not gud enough cos I still do not trust that u do not have that instinct of islamic violence and a potential terrorist. Swear to me that u will be able to stand me if I handle a quran I bought with my money in an abusive manner or I curse ur mohammed while u are standing at my presence? I know that will be too hard for u to swallow. Is unfortunate ur religion did not impart u enough not to lie or are just living in ignorance for u to be blaming the media for all the islamic violence around the world, I can see the US are not to be blamed again but the media, I am sure u are not trying to say the groups responsible for d terrorism and d violence in all those countries mentioned by d op are not ISLAMIC QURAN TRAINED TERRORIST, its obvious u are ashamed to admit the bad influence the islamic teaching has had on the followers. U are referring me to quran to get the fact thought by Islam, u definitely are not a gud muslim, go back to that quran and study it well to know what it says u should do to infidel, try and study surrat and the life history of mohammed and his exploit too then u will know that islam is nothing but about forcefulness and violence. U want me to back myself with evidence right, too much self, wait; boko haram, ISISI, Al Qaeda, Al shabab, Taliban, Daesh, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Nusra, Metasini and many more are all islamic terrorist or what evidence do u need again.
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Haywhymido(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
focus7: I really salute ur effort to sound moderate, I guess that is d spirit of moderate muslim in display abi. However ur effort is not gud enough cos I still do not trust that u do not have that instinct of islamic violence and a potential terrorist. Swear to me that u will be able to stand me if I handle a quran I bought with my money in an abusive manner or I curse ur mohammed while u are standing at my presence? I know that will be too hard for u to swallow. Is unfortunate ur religion did not impart u enough not to lie or are just living in ignorance for u to be blaming the media for all the islamic violence around the world, I can see the US are not to be blamed again but the media, I am sure u are not trying to say the groups responsible for d terrorism and d violence in all those countries mentioned by d op are not ISLAMIC QURAN TRAINED TERRORIST, its obvious u are ashamed to admit the bad influence the islamic teaching has had on the followers. U are referring me to quran to get the fact thought by Islam, u definitely are not a gud muslim, go back to that quran and study it well to know what it says u should do to infidel, try and study surrat and the life history of mohammed and his exploit too then u will know that islam is nothing but about forcefulness and violence. U want me to back myself with evidence right, too much self, wait; boko haram, ISISI, Al Qaeda, Al shabab, Taliban, Daesh, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Nusra, Metasini and many more are all islamic terrorist or what evidence do u need again.
Allah(SWT):Oh muhammad,(pbuh)Yours is to preach to dem, only I av d power n will to change dia mind.Any muslim using d means of force to convert people to islam is no muslim him/herself n not one of us(muslim).
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by focus7: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Haywhymido: Allah(SWT):Oh muhammad,(pbuh)Yours is to preach to dem, only I av d power n will to change dia mind.Any muslim using d means of force to convert people to islam is no muslim him/herself n not one of us(muslim).
another moderate muslem. U are not a true follower of mohammed and u don't know quran and d ones u know u are trying to twist to be moderate. Am sure u have not watch dat video where Hamas son said that the allah of islam is a violent allah, go and watch it and find out if u are truly a muslim or ur ar just making up ur own.
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by masu: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
noblezone:

Let us blame America!

For now, no way!
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by oilyngbati(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
to liquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives
in your clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don't forward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by Haywhymido(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
focus7: another moderate muslem. U are not a true follower of mohammed and u don't know quran and d ones u know u are trying to twist to be moderate. Am sure u have not watch dat video where Hamas son said that the allah of islam is a violent allah, go and watch it and find out if u are truly a muslim or ur ar just making up ur own.
though, it may nt be funny,but am laughing here o. Well, on a serious note am not a moderate muslim, am a muslim n dat only. I av nt came across any place in d quran dat said i am to be called a moderate muslim. So pls take note. Yea, i may nt be a muslim scholar but d little i knw n d ones am acquiring day by day r enuff to let me knw who a really muslim is. I think i av never come abt a part in d quran dat said me being a muslim will be judge based on a boy's view or on an unbeliver view. N who r u to tell me am nt a follower of Prophet muhammad (pbuh)?? R u d noble quran? Better u keep dat shallow thinking of urs to urself. I worship not dat which ye worship, i will nt worship what ye want me to worship nor will ye worship dat which i worship.To u be ur way n to me mine. Kindly stop quoting me.
Re: The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode by nnenneigbo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
oilyngbati: Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
to liquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives
in your clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don't forward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

omg every thing you wrote is sooooo true, especially the last ones. Everywhere they go, whether with fellow muslems or other religions, they create problems. Just never at peace with themselves or with others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State Slashes Salaries Nearly In Half / Toktee Wellcome A Baby Girl. / Chief Olu Falae Must Apologise To The Fulani Herdsmen & Fulani People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.