Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant (571 Views)

Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. / Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self / Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant by MagicBishop: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yes that time of the year has come again where blood must be shed for it is decreed that infidels must not be allowed to live.

Their moon celebration came and gone with no incidence but for some time now coinciding with a Christian and southern President, Christians in the north have been made to suffer during their time of celebration.

You all know the history and their favorite targets.

Be careful and happy xmass !

Re: It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant by A7(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2013

3 Likes

Re: It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant by MagicBishop: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2013

Re: It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant by A7(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Revelations 1:9-20, John's vision of a jewish terrorist ??
Re: It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant by MagicBishop: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
A7 +:

abeg dont go down that road because your koran Terror Manual is self incriminating.
Re: It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant by MagicBishop: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
A7 +:

I just checked the verse and it does not indicate anything remotely violent and besides Turban Head, the book of REVELATIONS is a prophetic revelation by an apostle of Christ that post dates the life of Christ.

Go and Read the Gospels and try and find any violent or sinful act of Christ.

Now compare that to your craddle robbing, rap1st armed robber, kidnapping fake prophet.

Not that Christ can be compared to any righteous man talkless of your glutonious armed robber fake prohet in
Re: It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant by A7(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
magic bishop: bla bla bla

Terrorist:

1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.
3. (formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by
terror.

m.dictionary.com/definition/terrorist

Revelation1:17 "When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do
not be afraid"..

John was frightened by what he saw and sommersaulted through consternation and fear because of the demonic apparition of what he alleged to be christ, you just remind me of John's hallucinations after posting christ pic posing with a sword.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Challenges The Presidency At APC Rally / Pdp, Presidency Spend Billions On Vicious Media Advertorial Attacks Apc Leaders / FG Gives Private Operators Deadline For Steady Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.