Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self (479 Views)

Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. / Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self / It Is The Season Of The Baboons, Be Vigilant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self by nonsoyoungprof: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
“If
what happened in 2011 should again
happen in 2015, by the grace of God,
the dog and the baboon would all be
soaked in blood.” These are the
tokens of an irresponsible politician,
whose ambitions for power supersede
the national interest. Who then are
the dogs and baboons that Buhari has
in mind to soak in blood if and when
he loses yet again come 2015? Are they
his children or are they those of
others?............... your say please.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Says Chibok Girls Would Surely Be Released On Monday / Gunmen Kidnap Deziani Alison-madueke’ssister In Port Harcourt / Boko Haram Says Chibok Girls Would Surely Be Released On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.