Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno (26753 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Cubeet: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
shame,shame,shame, this wont stop until the bad eggs in the Nigerian military and forces are noticed and flushed out. This is purely an insider handiwork.GOD SAVE THE NORTH AND NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by curtain: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Y
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by pigin: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
The NORTHERN LEADERS ARE D PROBLEM OF DIS NATION while also there religion is d basis of violence worldwide. There Religion needs to be reviewed I keep on telling the world that our northern leaders are the reasons they are backward in everything. Consequently they took advantage of poverty of theNortherners,they are the ones that sell water by carts, breaking firewood, digging wells, emptying suckaway, begging arms, night guides, offloading comments, almajiris etc. They took advantage of these less privileges as ransom to achieve their callous objectives. Been brainwashed by indoctrination;aljana straight without questioning the atrocities on earth including 72 virgins ll be prepared for them by host of heaven when they die in the course of religion. Yet non of their children is their. They are outside the country doing thing better for their living. A life with a value is not want it to be takencheaply frivolous by gimmicks, valueless life is a direct opposite. To me throwing tantrums is absurdity of the highest order.God bless Nigeria"""" In the exact word of Tukur Gej is our candidate.....

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by rodeo0070(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by wableo: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
This people shld stop this nonense. ISLAM IS NOT TERRORISM. Killing innocent people can't give u ALIJANAT
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by lastmessenger: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jesus is the prince of peace.To the boko haram boys,i have a message for you; Return to Christ Jesus and he will have mercy on you.

9 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Otono2(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Buhari foot soldiers in action

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Lilboots(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Redhot111(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
If diz Bokoharamites can launch such attack on a Barrack, I tink attacking a prison to free the jst sentenced Kabiru will b a walk over 4 dem. Dis y I bliv dat guy should hv been injected with lethal injection or better still given d apple dat Abacha ate n died. Let dem kill dat guy nw ooo.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Uyi168: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Indeed our govt has failed us! pesin nr fit sleep wit 2 eyes closed again! nd to make tinz worse,pipu re politicizing d whole issue! GOD dea shaa!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by 01mcfadden(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Toktee: YOU SEE HOW BLIND YOU ARE,ANYBDY THAT DOES NOT SAID ANY DERAGODLY THINGS ABOUT A MUSLIM IS A MUSLIM,CHECK MY PROFILE AND STOP HATING,my people have a saying that"where your hand cannot touch,do not take your mouth add hight"the man passed you in every aspects of life,including your entire family.,so contribute positively to the topic or shup the fvk up.
cry me river Nile.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by 01mcfadden(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
lastmessenger: Jesus is the prince of peace.To the boko haram boys,i have a message for you; Return to Christ Jesus and he will have mercy on you.
i believe Jesues is the prince of peace but are oga bokos here on nairaland? lipsrsealed
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by boniflex(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=sluggers][/quote] God punish m*ohammed, God punish u too, dis blasphemy against our Lord JESUS
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Dbryan: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Extremist @ it again,tot islam s a religion of peace....aw cum diz ones r brainwashed...
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by vislabraye(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Toktee: YOU SEE HOW BLIND YOU ARE,ANYBDY THAT DOES NOT SAID ANY DERAGODLY THINGS ABOUT A MUSLIM IS A MUSLIM,CHECK MY PROFILE AND STOP HATING,my people have a saying that"where your hand cannot touch,do not take your mouth add hight"the man passed you in every aspects of life,including your entire family.,so contribute positively to the topic or shup the fvk up.

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by vislabraye(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dbryan: Extremist @ it again,tot islam s a religion of peace....aw cum diz ones r brainwashed...

May be their peace is different !!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by lastmessenger: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
01mcfadden:
i believe Jesues is the prince of peace but are oga bokos here on nairaland? lipsrsealed
ofcourse we have them here,they read public opinion.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
And b*uhari's children are busy going to school while his boys are sleeping in bushes all in the name of terrorism. Shame to mumuism undecided

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by mystery001(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
pigin: The NORTHERN LEADERS ARE D PROBLEM OF DIS NATION while also there religion is d basis of violence worldwide. There Religion needs to be reviewed I keep on telling the world that our northern leaders are the reasons they are backward in everything. Consequently they took advantage of poverty of theNortherners,they are the ones that sell water by carts, breaking firewood, digging wells, emptying suckaway, begging arms, night guides, offloading comments, almajiris etc. They took advantage of these less privileges as ransom to achieve their callous objectives. Been brainwashed by indoctrination;aljana straight without questioning the atrocities on earth including 72 virgins ll be prepared for them by host of heaven when they die in the course of religion. Yet non of their children is their. They are outside the country doing thing better for their living. A life with a value is not want it to be takencheaply frivolous by gimmicks, valueless life is a direct opposite. To me throwing tantrums is absurdity of the highest order.God bless Nigeria"""" In the exact word of Tukur Gej is our candidate.....
And where is it stated that muslims will go straight to aljannah without question? Pls don just say what you have no knowledge of.
If you or the President believes some Northerners are behind this what are you waiting for? Arrest them with concrete evidence and prosecute them. Or you prefer innocent people to be killed like chicken every day? I find it hard to believe we do not have intelligence of who is doing what and how. Let Mr President be a man atleast on this and catch them with concrete evidence or atleast sack all the Military Chiefs for gross incompetence. You think it is a laughing matter? Keep laughing while my brothers and your brothers are killed daily.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by femmy2010(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Doesn't this Boko Haram peeps get tired.Haba.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by koboko69: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ihejerika and his gangs of very senior officers in the armed forces and in political offices are making so much money from this fight against boko. That's why this thing will keep occuring. There is no other way to explain how IEDs were planted in front of a well guarded air force base...infiltration of military barracks and so on....free movements of heavy equipments like APCs RPGs to carry out deadly attacks? How can some groups of bandits move around in an APC to carry out attacks unnoticed? That is more like moving a tank on the street unnoticed. Its quite unfortunate that soldiers and civilians are sacrificed daily for the greed of some people. When everything seems to have calmed..suddenly a very deadly attack is carried out...just to create an impression that it is not yet over....all in the name of syphoning more cash in the name of fighting bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Jimmyo3(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
fp tinx
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by GentleFrank(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Na waa ooo !
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
[size=18pt]And there is state of emergency?[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by ucyoma(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2013

Guy na english b dix??

U shut d fvck up b4 u pollute dx place with gramatical messssssssss n shitttttt
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Auntygbagaun(f): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
curtain: When is Buhari going to conderm his boys for killing other muslims atleast? He should know by now that nigeria cannot be islamatized even if the whole party in Africa merges into APC.

undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by 01mcfadden(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
lastmessenger:
ofcourse we have them here,they read public opinion.
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by pigin: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
mystery001: And where is it stated that muslims will go straight to aljannah without question? Pls don just say what you have no knowledge of.
If you or the President believes some Northerners are behind this what are you waiting for? Arrest them with concrete evidence and prosecute them. Or you prefer innocent people to be killed like chicken every day? I find it hard to believe we do not have intelligence of who is doing what and how. Let Mr President be a man atleast on this and catch them with concrete evidence or atleast sack all the Military Chiefs for gross incompetence. You think it is a laughing matter? Keep laughing while my brothers and your brothers are killed daily.
Yea Bros there is nothing anybody can do"""" If you are versed in the holy book"""" You will know what I'm taking about""""'surah 9:29""""''''
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by mvem(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Shine It: Buhari boys on patrol.
2015 tinz
....You people should stop this nonsense..You havent being or lived in d north or core north, u wont understand d dynamics dere...This issue is more of terrorrism, dis not politics...You must be a southerner beileving d core boko haram are buhari boys....leave apc and buhari out of this, This is more of a security problem..an alquaeda-terrorrism tin..We politicize everything...
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Auntygbagaun(f): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2013

shocked
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by zynzyn(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
mike404: THESE BUHARI BOYS EEHN sad

Careful! No strong evidence to confirm this!! angry

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by phaat(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
all is set up...i done tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / 2023: Kogi PDP Unveils Dino Melaye As Party’s Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.