Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (1528 Views)

Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by LoveDecay(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The message is clear. Seun is pro-APC at the moment but if asked to choose between GEJ and Buhari, he would rather go for GEJ. That is understandable because, if elected president, a Buhari would not tolerate criticisms and would most likely close down forums like NL.

Buhari or anybody can't close down nairaland . The .com domain tld is under the control of the U.S govt. the files are not hosted on any servers in Nigeria or any Nigerian owned company.

What is nairaland doing that constitutes a social, moral or financial crime. It's does not encourage violence.

Bros pls, don't speak on issues you have no knowledge of. It takes a great deal of effort and favors to suspend a domain name.

Suen should be ashamed of himself, he should concentrate on using nairalands popularity to gain support for pressing issues , most especially issues, that concern the youths.

The ASSU, strike, power outages, Internet tariffs e.t.c
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2013
Seun can vote for a man that stands for tribalism,nepotism,injustice,corruption,inequilty etc i advise him to use his position to promote the struggle for liberation against these vices...2015 will be dffrent we shall protect our nation no matter the cost....for Gmb his a symbol of transparency,fairness n patriotism his not perfect, his jusT better ...
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Itoroetti(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
As for me and my household,sincere9gerian,seun among others,we will vote Goodluck jonathan so that tinubu will join buhari this time around to cry.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
99/100:

Humbility is the word.
#Be guided

What's this?
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by joromi: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Itoroetti :
As for me and my household,sincere9gerian,seun among others we will vote Goodluck jonathan so that tinubu will join buhari this time around to cry

And that's your only reason? undecided
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Seun is just saying his own mind.....he has no say on any other members voting preference.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by omanzo02: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof:

Seun should first stop being a slave driver, stop making people work for him for free even though he makes a killing. He should start by paying his Mods then I'll start taking him serious.

Anyone you see that'll rather a GEJ over Buhari loves living in a lawless society where bribes take care of every illegality you commit, even murder.

Seun is a businessman, the highest bidder gets his product. grin grin grin
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by jamace(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
omanzo02:

Seun is a businessman, the highest bidder gets his product. grin grin grin
I don't think so. I think Seun is fair to a large extent.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Itoroetti(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
joromi:

And that's your only reason? undecided

If u think so and assume so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Our Men From Decamping To APC; Akpabio Begs Tambuwal / TB Joshua lied to us: family of deceased Zimbabwean- / Fayose Sacks All Ekiti Council Chairmen, Secretaries, Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.