Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat (42494 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by NaLaugh: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
tellwisdom:

My guy, why don't you wait till you make more money to build a house in the city??..You dey fear make you no spend the money finish?? sad

Rubbish suggestion.

You have to START SOMEWHERE.
people should do what they can with what they have, and not WAIT, for "the right time" which by the way NEVER COMES.
Why? Because there is ALWAYS a better/higher alternative.

So, while someone with your mentality drinks away the little he has,
saying i'll wait and maybe when i have more money i can build on Banana Island,
The OP would be a landlord in a little place (for starters).

5 Likes

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by mrphysics(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
any amount u have start with dat one, d price cant b specific, the price cnt b a specific amount
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by osaaaaa: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
momexcellency: Hello Nairalanders, Pls how much will it cost to constuct a Foundation for a 2 bedroom Flat on a dry Land in Ikorodu. Thank u.
Pls OP consult any good quantity surveyor around you with d buldg drawings,as am one too,cos its diffcult to give u a specific amount...if no oversite conc/DPC, 200 - 300k will do it depends on d size of the building,but with DPC 500 - 700k.
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Mannylex(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
krafty iyk: op go and look for 1.3 million, or within that neighborhood, most of these builders gives underestimates to spur you into action first, after which you might become stranded at halfway into your project, that's why you have uncompleted buildings here an there. anyway, all the best in your endeavor wink

Fat lie, no body ever gives an underestimated quotation... Instead they inflate it...
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Mannylex(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
tellwisdom:

My guy, why don't you wait till you make more money to build a house in the city??..You dey fear make you no spend the money finish?? sad

Very silly suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by omode2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
osaaaaa:
Pls OP consult any good quantity surveyor around you with d buldg drawings,as am one too,cos its diffcult to give u a specific amount...if no oversite conc/DPC, 200 - 300k will do it depends on d size of the building,but with DPC 500 - 700k.
what is DCP?
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
omode2: what is DCP?

it is DPC, called damp proof course(DPC)
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Osinachiadinma: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Any person giving you an estimate without asking/knowing the dimensions or better still seeing the drawing is likely to get it wrong.
Always acquaint whoever with possible drawings for a more accurate estimate. cheers.
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by lancee(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
krafty iyk: op go and look for 1.3 million, or within that neighborhood, most of these builders gives underestimates to spur you into action first, after which you might become stranded at halfway into your project, that's why you have uncompleted buildings here an there. anyway, all the best in your endeavor wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by lancee(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2013

Loool.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
segzy14:

it is DPC, called damp proof course(DPC)

it is inserted in courses of blocks to prevent moisture from getting into the walls of the building
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by nuruoniwo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
i will get u a reasonable price range tomorrow
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by faamo419: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by lymelyte(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by goddyzee: 1:49am On Dec 31, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Why are you so stupid in your act and manner of interfering in other persons affair what were you doing asking of what he want exactly and giving a range of cost and the same time displaying your job if not begging,you would have simply give the cost and get the hell out instead of advertising your job,pls learn to always mind your business and let others be or one day you will be surprise the way the gods will descend on you. scumberg
guy u well at all.there is a rehab home for mentally retarded pple here.i think u meet their requirements by the virtue of ur post.anuofia
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Fajzay: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2013
Mannylex:

Fat lie, no body ever gives an underestimated quotation... Instead they inflate it...

Says who ... In order to land the job, they give u a low estimate. After they land it, story begins... Have been there b4 and not even on one project alone sef. Got angry, but what will I do .. had to pay the builder more

1 Like

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 31, 2013
faamo419: 450k

Sounds reasonable
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Pablojerry(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2013
It seems to me that you are trying to save cost which is a good thing because of the nature of the economy ryt now .
but with that said i would strongly advice u to seek the services of a quantity surveyor who will help with the likely amount of the project.
of which is i am in that noble profession. interested in my services? call 08063040662 still on whatsapp
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by gbadexy(m): 5:47am On Dec 31, 2013
I think you need to contact spyder880.
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by abbeyoye2001(m): 5:52am On Dec 31, 2013
My brother built his 3bedrooms, four toilets, dinning and a very spacious living room with 500k. But he spent over 500k to fix d roofing to his taste. I think with 300k u shld do that. Am planning to start mine too @ ikorodu
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by rovert: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2013
For sake of this post, let me make the following brief:
1. Standard rooms - 4x3.6 metres
2. 1 sitting room 4x3 metres (including dining area)
3. Each room is en-suite
4. Each room has a wardrobe
5. Guest toilet
6. Entrance 1.2x1.2 metres
7. Kitchen 2.4x2.4 metres
8. Good foundation of 1m depth
9. Strip of 0.675 metres width
10. Strip concrete of 0.675 x 0.225 metre
11. 6-inch block from strip foundation (good machine vibrated sandcrete blocks)
12. Oversite concrete 0.15 metre thick (except you don't want to classify it as part of the foundation
13. At least 4-6 columns at the edges of the building

Will get back with a preliminary cost; also, if you post your email, I'd send you what I call a layman's bill of engineering measurement & evaluation (BoQ).

1 Like

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by hollandis(f): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2013
I really dont know why people would build flat in a bush like ikorodu sad
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Pain(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Why dont you seek the services of an independent professional quantity surveyor? Take you building plan to him and ask him to come up with estimates for both economy and premium.
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by waldigit: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Pain: Why dont you seek the services of an independent professional quantity surveyor? Take you building plan to him and ask him to come up with estimates for both economy and premium.

But, for this scale of project it may not be necessary in order to minimize cost, except if such service shall be free. Also qs estimate shall be outrageous, a more economic one will be from the one coming from a professional who is active in the local building industry, the cost shall be largely function on the nature of the site and location. From my experience of ikorodu planks, sharp sand and cement are cheaper than other part of lagos mainland all these affect cost. Conventiional estimate practice can't let you know that. Shalom
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Pentagon25: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Presently, we have large portion of land (up to 100 Acres) for sale in Isheri oshun, Lagos state for individual / companies use at a reasonable cost.

You can also get a plot of land for jst =N=2Million @ Isheri –Oshun, Fagbile, Ijegun Lagos. For inspection and payments, contact us.

We also assist in buying quality and durable Paving /Kerb stones from a reputable S.O.N <MANCAP> certified Paving Stone factory in Nigeria<H.F.P Engineering Nig. Ltd>.

*60mm--------#2,200 per sqm

*80mm--------#2,500 per sqm

*Road Kerbstone-------#1,500

*Garden Kerbstone----#850

*** VAT and Transportation inclusive.

We deliver to your desired location nation wide ……………………

Pentagon Global Investment Services.
16, Adifase Street, Ladi-Lak-Bariga, lagos.Nigeria.
pentglobal25@gmail.com.
+234 813 2933 553, +234 809 8386 813
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by BelloHabiba: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=eghosa johnny]

To set it to the filling stage 260k will do the job trust me to raise it to lintel excluding the casting but other areas like filling german floor together will cost 600k apart from the mentioned foundation.
Total from foundation to lintel is 860k[sorry, is a building material is 860k or work manship thanks ]
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Ogadtop(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
rovert: For sake of this post, let me make the following brief:
3. Each room is en-suite
5. Guest toilet
12. Oversite concrete 0.15 metre thick (except you don't want to classify it as part of the foundation

Will get back with a preliminary cost; also, if you post your email, I'd send you what I call a layman's bill of engineering measurement & evaluation (BoQ).
faselukaademola@gmail.com
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Abrah: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
@rovert. Pls send to me ... abrahohio@yahoo.com
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by cleric(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
smiley
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by concritic00: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
hollandis: I really dont know why people would build flat in a bush like ikorodu sad

idiot, Your papa sef don build flat? morone!

2 Likes

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Kokopos(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
rovert: For sake of this post, let me make the following brief:
3. Each room is en-suite
5. Guest toilet

difini_uh2005@yahoo.com
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by adeoyesam(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
I tink b4 bill of quatity could b ascertain some plans should av b put in place like Architectural design, omo onile fees e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.