Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. (18409 Views)

How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by king003: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by king003: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Stil be prayrful..u nd ur husband.mayb he's nt prayful.dats y he cant confront d man..nd be careful abt d police issue..because that house is d mans house,.u better tel ur husling to luk for anothr haus..MAY GOD HELP U..AMEN
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Triniti(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2013
you no get brother or cousin wey be ?if you have tell him the whole thing and give the mans number to him, he will know what to do. as for the amorc thang it's dully overratted
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by bisayor(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2013
ekytessy: thanks dear
One thing people are forgetting to ask is that how did he get your number in the first place? Did u give it to him?..
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Tijay90(m): 2:01am On Dec 24, 2013
STOLEN FOOD TASTES BETTER!...I suggest u FRIENDZONE him(afterall,na una profession)...when he sees u as a friend,u'll lose value progressively(to him...ie)...I'M NOT SAYING U SHLD SLEEP WITH HIM OOO! Ehen...js normal friendzoning.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by papermill: 2:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Rubbish. ? Disgrace him in public, hold his tie if he's a gentle man which I doubt and then give him a rubber stamp slaps but make sure you create a big scene first. There after warn him if anything should happen to your family. You will hold a full night vigil in his sitting room and then work awake and leave the rest to eye witness to advise him to stay clear. Believe me you will never hear from him but if he still persist then leave your husband relocate and let's see if your husband won't stand his ground.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by cautious: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Nashville: I think people just use this fetish thing to scare others. My advice to you is this. First of all, make a formal complaint to the police. The next time he calls you, you husband should pick the phone and ask him never to call you again. Next call his wife and inform her as well. Show her all his texts etc. He can beat his wife to death if her likes but thats not your problem.

If he now calls you after that, get the police involved immediately or better still, organise some thugs to give him a few slaps. Make hin to tell hin fellow wizards for their cult. He cannot do nada!

I support this! Your husband's silence makes your neighbour think you are considering his proposal and that's why he is heaping the pressure. He thinks you are only playing hard to get.

If you and your husband are Christians, he and his host of wizards can bring you no harm. I wouldn't even spend a long time praying over such an issue. The devil is far beneath you so his agents cannot harass you. Have your husband confront him right away. I'm not sure about Nigerian Police but please inform them as formality.

My real concern is this (and I don't mean to scare you): if this prolongs without your husband addressing it now, he may decide to double cross in another way e.g. Trail you to a place where you are defenceless. In your own interest, please act quickly.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by waaliano: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2013
My Sister according to my own faith I have in the Lord...You need radical faith, the God has given us power to thread upon the sapent and scorpion. Who is that mountain in front of our God. He that is inside us is more than he that is in the world. Is a fight between two powers but unfortunately you people are getting bow for his own power. Is shows that you and your husband are some how weak spiritually most especially your husband. God has given you the name that is above all names that in the name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue confess ,beneath and under. There are some fight that prayer alone cannot solve you also need to act. After settle it with prayer tell God what he want you to do and arm yourself in spirit because our warfare is not canal. Then go and meet him in the presence of his wife and that four children,tell them everything that is doing for you and let him know that as from the moment you don't want to hear anything from him again,that if he try it again is daring your God and should consider himself dead and tell his wife and children to warn their father if they don't want to become widow and fatherless respectively. And let him know that between your God and her god the battle line has been drawn already. This is what david did to goliath you can read first samuel chapter 15 to build your faith. Then leave and be engaging in some spiritual exercise like fasting and praises. You already put your God in action and see what is going to do because he will not want to put his name to shame because is at stake...please mind you don't never run or afraid again God will be very disappointed. Is just that you don't know who you are in God if you know even his own life is at risk for threaten you. God will be with you and your family and rise for your challenge in Jesus name
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by JcSairior(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2013
That's the question but,lets call it a neigbour
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by JcSairior(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2013
My dear,u must remove anytin police report,remember wat the man is(buccania)he do nt came 4ur love,he sent 2com after you,hvin police involve s getin ur life devastated by them,but God forbid.al you need to do now is to b powerful in ur prayers,midnyt prayers is nt even enough,get incontact wit ur spiritual directors ad make sure that ur hubby didnt react on the man,ad avoid any insurence word to d ocult man,wen eva he cals pick his cals ad b multivatin him with d word of God.may the God b with you always
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Ryda: Tell ur husband angry

ensure you read the post and understood it b4 u comment.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2013
ekytessy: Good day my people, happy xmas in advance. pls I need ur advice. Am happily married wit two kids, I hv a neighbour who's also married wit four kids too, he doesn't want me to rest, I hv done every thing humanly possible to tell him off but he refused, I hv abused him, advice him, call him names but still he's after me dat he want us to date. I hv complained to my hubby but my elder sister adviced my hubby not to confront d man because he's an occult man he can harm him, he attends amorc and he's also a buccania. He now uses different numbers to call me because I don't pick his calls and he made me not to b picking any number dat is not registered on my phone, he kept on sending me text messages, I hv pleaded wit my hubby dat we hv to pack out from dat compound but he refused and said dat he will leave wen he builds his own house. I don't know wat else to do because his text messages irritates me and am scare of him, I think his persistence might b from their temple, I always do mid night prayer because of him, I don't want to involve his wife though we are not friends and he beats his wife all d time. I don't know how else to tell him off wit his numerous text messages. pls I need ur kindly advice

my dear I advice you continue praying, while trying to convince your husband of packing out.

I will also advise, that you try talking to your mother in-law , let the people that matters know about it, "for benefit of doubt"
people like competent pastor, your dad and your husband parents. THOUGH PEOPLE MAY DISPUTE ME COS THET BELIEVE THAT NO ONE SHOULD MEDDLE WITH ONES FAMILY MATTER.
BUT I TELL YOU THIS IS BEYOND KEEPING SECRET.
YOUR HUSDAND MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CONFRONT HIM, FOR SOME OBVIOUS REASONS AS YOU SISTER RIGHTLY SAID.

PRESENTLY I HAVE BEEN REGRETING MY ACTIONS OF KEEPING MANY THINGS ABOUT MY R/SHIP TO MYSELF, COS MY SUPPOSED HUSBAND JUSTIFIED HIMSELF AND ALL BLAME WAS PUT ON ME, WHEN AN ISSUE ARISES,
EVEN MY DADY AND MY BELOVED BROTHER BLAMED ME SO MUCH OF NOT TELLIBNG THEM OF SOME THINGS.

MY DEAR BLOW THE WHISTLE!!!
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2013
bisayor:
One thing people are forgetting to ask is that how did he get your number in the first place? Did u give it to him?..

WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE THIS?, THEY ARE NEIGHBOURS, COMMON?
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
okwix: my sister u need advice right;
he might be an Amorc member, a buccaneer or the dalai lama, perhaps Jesus or Mohammed...or a serial killer with 17 personalities. if he is Dat powerful as u think he is, he should av cast a.magical spell on u, or perform some spiritual shit to lead u to his bed...."fear not " prayers won't do nothing. just ignore him nd guard ur thoughts will all diligence.....if he still persist,try to increase the love u have for ur husband.

YOU HAVE WELL SPOKEN, BUT I DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT PRAYER WONT DO NOTHING,
I BELIEVE THAT ITS AS A RESULT OF HER PRAYER THAT SHE HAD RESISTED THE MAN TILL DATE,
THROUGH PRAYERS ALL THE MAN EFFORT HAD FAILED TILL DATE
@T OP PRAYER REMAINS THE KEY,
DONT WORRY YOU WILL OVERCOME IT ALL.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Mchayy: @OP upload your pic make I see you front and back! grin

Na big casala be dat, my advice for u na:

1. Change ur simcard
2. Make una put buglary for your house, make hin no park him boiz come ra*pe you.
3. Inform Mopol, No inform police ohh.. most police na egunje people and em dey fear cultist.
4. Carry mopol go warn am, make em carry am go barrack. I swear hin papa no go near you again.
5. If you sabi person wey be cultist wey belong to , carry am go meet am.
6. Incase you nor fit do 4 and 5, find babalawo, and carry am go meet am, make the babalawo threaten am with jazz. I swear, if hin see you, hin go run.
7. Tell your husby, not to confront him directly. Your hubby can team up with his friends and plot a way to deal with the buccanian nigga. Remember, two heads is better than one.
8. Keep praying! May the lord help you.

NAWA FOR YOUOOOO.

FIGHTING AGENT OF SATAN WITH ANOTHER AGENT OF SATAN.

U DEY TRYOOOOOOO
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by elikiba(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2013
I hardly comment on NL all i do is read all the time after reading the comment quoted below i just have to sign in and comment because the person has an open mind.

Woged2005: You are already losing the fight by giving in to fear. what the crap is "he attends amorc and he's also a buccania"? Stand your ground please. By the way AMORC is a book club founded in USA and based in San Jose USA. In those days (before internet) amongst other books their members had exclusive access to ancient mystic books and stories. Today those books are widely available to everyone now on Google. They made us believe in Africa in those days that they have some special powers - poo! Absolute lie! In terms of mystical power they will rank #500 compared to the catholic church, and the type of ancient books stored at St. Basilica's library. If he is silly, he is silly not bc he's amorc or catholic, or pentecostal, or white beret, etc. He is simply obsessed, sick and need to be strengthened up by real men.

Please do not let anyone instill fear in you with poo! Stand your ground and shun him. If it takes non-violent confrontation, do it.

I have to comment on this tread because i see clearly that people misunderstand and fear what they dont know like buccaneer that you just called a cult here. The truth still remains the Buccaneer aka Brothers across the Niger aka 101 aka awumen, SEC aka Supreme eiye confraternity, PC aka Pirate aka sea-dog and all you have on campus here in Nigeria can simply be labeled "Gangs" just like the blood and crips in the united state. this groups only use over whelming force to stand for one another if need be there is nothing occultic about them they dont do spiritual sh*t to harm any body if they would harm you it must be because you are a member of the opposite frat. Amorc on the other hand is a book club all they crave for is knowledge about the mystics they dont use amorc to harm any body. I have read many comment here and all i see is pray to God, do fasting, and all other crap about religion concerning this issue which is not even needed.

My advice to you is simple if your hubby cant confront him because he is scared of what he dont know let me have his number and place a call to him believe me after the call he will even come to your apartment and apologize to you guys. The aim of all the fraternity in our universities is not to collect other peoples wives everybody back then in school just want a little protection that was just it. So please i beg you dont compare this little group of people with the like of Ogboni or Asigidi making other people out there that have not seen the four walls of school to believe that they have one spiritual power they dont i am telling you. If you want to put an end to it mail me his number and he wont bother you for the rest of his natural life.

Merry Christmas and happy new year. Enjoy it without fear by just letting out his number.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by elikiba(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
I hardly comment on NL all i do is read all the time after reading the comment quoted below i just have to sign in and comment because the person has an open mind.

Woged2005:

You are already losing the fight by giving in to fear. what the crap is "he attends amorc and he's also a buccania"? Stand your ground please. By the way AMORC is a book club founded in USA and based in San Jose USA. In those days (before internet) amongst other books their members had exclusive access to ancient mystic books and stories. Today those books are widely available to everyone now on Google. They made us believe in Africa in those days that they have some special powers - poo! Absolute lie! In terms of mystical power they will rank #500 compared to the catholic church, and the type of ancient books stored at St. Basilica's library. If he is stupid, he is stupid not bc he's amorc or catholic, or pentecostal, or white beret, etc. He is simply obsessed, sick and need to be strengthened up by real men.

Please do not let anyone instill fear in you with poo! Stand your ground and shun him. If it takes non-violent confrontation, do it.

I have to comment on this tread because i see clearly that people misunderstand and fear what they dont know like buccaneer that you just called a cult here. The truth still remains the Buccaneer aka Brothers across the Niger aka 101 aka awumen, SEC aka Supreme eiye confraternity, PC aka Pirate aka sea-dog and all you have on campus here in Nigeria can simply be labeled "Gangs" just like the blood and crips in the united state. this groups only use over whelming force to stand for one another if need be there is nothing occultic about them they dont do spiritual sh*t to harm any body if they would harm you it must be because you are a member of the opposite frat. Amorc on the other hand is a book club all they crave for is knowledge about the mystics they dont use amorc to harm any body. I have read many comment here and all i see is pray to God, do fasting, and all other crap about religion concerning this issue which is not even needed.

My advice to you is simple if your hubby cant confront him because he is scared of what he dont know let me have his number and place a call to him believe me after the call he will even come to your apartment and apologize to you guys. The aim of all the fraternity in our universities is not to collect other peoples wives everybody back then in school just want a little protection that was just it. So please i beg you dont compare this little group of people with the like of Ogboni or Asigidi making other people out there that have not seen the four walls of school to believe that they have one spiritual power they dont i am telling you. If you want to put an end to it mail me his number and he wont bother you for the rest of his natural life.

Merry Christmas and happy new year. Enjoy it without fear by just letting out his number.

Nbm Africa: Equality and social justice for all. KOG

3 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nawtykid: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=Ryda]Tell ur husband
u blind ni?abeg,read dat post wella undecided
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by donjoewizy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Whenever any number calls, you can pick up....if you know its him, dont hang up, just drop the fone and let him b wasting his credit plus u ned to make a formal petition against him while engaging in prayers fervently...
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Mickeywilliams(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Austeenx:

In my religion, we don't rub vaseline on the face.
Which religion is that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Parents / Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.