Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland (665 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Exposed : Shocking Fact About Nairaland's Lalasticlala "( Screenshots) / 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
2013 is running out we are yet to see any social media that captures the attention of nigerians like www.nairaland.com
People that know me knows am naturally a critic...but honestly i must confess that nairaland is really a success

This is a list of what I like about nairaland

1.Highly educating
2.Highly informative
3.Highly inspirational
4.Highly hilarious
5.Shows that nigerians are really frunny,crazy,and intelligent
6.Its integrating...people from all walks of life sharing opinions on issues...pple of diffrent physical,sexual orientation,religious diffrences,the anroid-BB arphatheid
Rivals etc.....lololol

I use to think am intelligent but when I see the sense of humor of some Nigeria on nairaland...I can sense their high IQ even from their humour.....when am down I consult nairaland to get uplifted.....

Let's help dis forum by making suggestion of what we like and what improvement we wanna see in 2014.....

3 Likes

Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmm
Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by flolancracker: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
undecided okay, oya clap for yourself
Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by njuwo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
For romance section?
Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: 2013 is running out we are yet to see any social media that captures the attention of nigerians like www.nairaland.com
People that know me knows am naturally a critic...but honestly i must confess that nairaland is really a success

This is a list of what I like about nairaland

1.Highly educating
2.Highly informative
3.Highly inspirational
4.Highly hilarious
5.Shows that nigerians are really frunny,crazy,and intelligent
6.Its integrating...people from all walks of life sharing opinions on issues...pple of diffrent physical,sexual orientation,religious diffrences,the anroid-BB arphatheid
Rivals etc.....lololol

I use to think am intelligent but when I see the sense of humor of some Nigeria on nairaland...I can sense their high IQ even from their humour.....when am down I consult nairaland to get uplifted.....

Let's help dis forum by making suggestion of what we like and what improvement we wanna see in 2014.....

Those are the "Tings" abi..?
Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Erm...i love Nairaland too, cause of every thing you listed above and more.

The improvements i would want to see: A pagan sub section/mod in the religious section.

1 Like

Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by SammyT95(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2013
In case
Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2013
I love wen in 2013 a mod bans u til 2052**is d mod sure he live to see dat day

1 Like

Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2013
Booked
Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2013

Too numerous to mention!

Infact, Nairaland is one of the best things to ever happen since Arsenal last won Premier League trophy.

Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by macof(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2013
Big.game:
Erm...i love Nairaland too, cause of every thing you listed above and more.

The improvements i would want to see: A pagan sub section/mod in the religious section.

Thank you

This is what we want in the religion section, I hope oga Seun provides this
Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by SupermodelVicky(f): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
The "LIKE" button is d best thng dat happened on Nairaland cos these ppl dat talk b4 they think wisened up.
Re: D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland by SupermodelVicky(f): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its one of d best forums in d world.Readin posts on dis forum has made me realize how intelligent&interactive Nigerians are.

It is a forum 4both d elderly&young;married &single; the working class&job-seekers; the educated&non-educated; Nigerians&Non-Nigerians; D ones seekin 4information & d ones seekin fun; real business minded ppl & scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Difference In Love And Marriage / Sick Of Missing Someone / Dear Readers – Do I Leave My Husband Or Stick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.