Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) (1807 Views)

Pope Francis Cracked Up When He Saw Baby Pope(photos) / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by oduaboy1: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
leader of the Ukrainian feminist group Femen bared herself near St Peter’s Square on Thursday shouting “Christmas is cancelled!” in a protest against the Catholic Church’s stance on abortion.
Inna Shevchenko, 23, went topless and ran towards the square but was stopped by some 20 police officers.
She had “Christmas is Cancelled ” written across her chest.
The police quickly formed a barrier around the activist to prevent media from documenting the event.
Covered in a blanket, she was taken away in a police car as tourists and pilgrims looked on with bemusement.
Femen activists have targeted St Peter’s Square before, including on the eve of the conclave that elected Pope Francis in March, and have begun a series of protests in Christian centres in support of abortion laws.
Femen is a Ukrainian group whose members have drawn attention worldwide with nude stunts targeting a range of political and religious figures, including Italy’s ex-premier Silvio Berlusconi and Russian President Vladimir Putin

Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by woky: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by CriminalIbos: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
....madness.!!
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by edo3(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fine jugs!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
It come dey sweet this this policemen them dey feel breast
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
So in essence, she took off her top to protest the Catholic's church's refusal to allow women to kill unborn children.

Well, one day her children will see these pictures online, and an interesting conversation will ensue.
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
nice boobs cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by woky: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Criminal Ibos: ....madness.!!
chai
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by paulmarkino: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
freedom@last:
So in essence, she took off her top to protest the Catholic's church's refusal to allow women to kill unborn children.

Well, one day her children will see these pictures online, and an interesting conversation will ensue.

She should be ashame of herself by now. Anyway, bosom is nothing than fats.
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by yomskin(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wat has "christmas is cancelled" got to do wit abortion.

Btw, is emergency contraception also abolished by catholic church?
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by oduaboy1: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
This woman would have given the pope one serious konji.Thank God she was stopped on time.cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by Brimmie(m): 12:28am On Dec 22, 2013
shocked 2 Thieves!!!
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Action speaks louder than words.
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 22, 2013
wish i were the policeman that stopped her.
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by paris10: 2:15am On Dec 22, 2013
These people are always trying too hard to shove everything in our face. We have the gay activists lobbying our govt offices, now it's the turn of bunch of harlots trying to go toples to equal men.
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by fredx4(m): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Catholics and their madness
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by try69: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2013
fredx4: Catholics and their madness

Mumu number 1

grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by woky: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2013
fredx4: Catholics and their madness
so, stup.id pple like you still exist

smh..
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by woky: 6:13am On Dec 22, 2013
odua boy: This woman would have given the pope one serious konji.Thank God she was stopped on time.cheesycheesycheesycheesy
jst as your sister do giv ur father serious konji grincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by oduaboy1: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2013
woky: jst as your sister do giv ur father serious konji grincheesycheesycheesy
Mr man is the pope your father?.What is wrong with catholics and their fish brain?cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by fredx4(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2013
woky: so, stup.id pple like you still exist

smh..
The truth is bitter, am just trying to help you. If I were you, I would leave a church that's taking me to hell fire and join a bible believing church. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by woky: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2013
odua boy: Mr man is the pope your father?.What is wrong with catholics and their fish brain?cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Yes, the Pope is my father.. And whats ur problem with that

Dont quote my post again
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by woky: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2013
fredx4:
The truth is bitter, am just trying to help you. If I were you, I would leave a church that's taking me to hell fire and join a bible believing church. A word is enough for the wise.
thnks dear..

Pls whats the name of the bible believing church, if i may ask
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by hurricaneChris: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2013
woky: thnks dear..

He's a member of that church whose pastor just lunched a N120million Rolls Royce.

Or maybe he belongs to one of those churches whose GOs compete with latest model of private jets.
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by fredx4(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2013
woky: thnks dear..

Uar welcome. It always gives me joy to show people the right way.

The list is endless, but I'll give you some that you can easily locate in your neighbourhood. RCCG, Deeper life, The apostolic church, CAC, MFM, rhemaworld, foursqure etc

#thankmelater
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by woky: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2013
hurricaneChris:

He's a member of that church whose pastor just lunched a N120million Rolls Royce.

Or maybe he belongs to one of those churches whose GOs compete with latest model of private jets.
chai
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by woky: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2013
fredx4:
Uar welcome. It always gives me joy to show people the right way.

The list is endless, but I'll give you some that you can easily locate in your neighbourhood. RCCG, Deeper life, The apostolic church, CAC, MFM, rhemaworld, foursqure etc

#thankmelater
grin

#preparing for 10:00am mass#
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
And tomorow these same people who are trying to force their opinions on catholics will go about preaching, freedom of opinions they will start telling me not to force my opinions on them and yet they go about naked saying we should preach dat people should kill their unborn children.
Re: Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
yomskin: Wat has "christmas is cancelled" got to do wit abortion.

Btw, is emergency contraception also abolished by catholic church?
define emergency contraception please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Images Of Funny Dances Done In Churches Today / Any Muslim that does not Believe in Jesus is not a Muslim! / Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.