Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo (3874 Views)

Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Ikengawo: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
If they lyk they shud gather against GEJ...One tin i knw if GOD b 4 GEJ all de r doin will definitely turn against them...wooing obama if possible does dem no gud also.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by atlwireles: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said
that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has
taken the first step in the right direction
towards making Nigeria great again.

This man ruled Nigeria for almost 12years, when will he accept responsibility for being a misery failure.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Gamji007: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
atlwireles:

I see your entire brigade lining up to fight one clueless man. grin grin grin grin grin

Because cluelessness is a terrible disease! cheesy
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Ikengawo: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by atlwireles: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
omenka:

That is if he's lucky. I see him being chased into kirikiri.

I hope you meant the men standing on that podium. Only in Nigeria, will those men be walking free on our roads. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Ikengawo: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gamji007:

One thing I can assure you is that this disease called "Cluelessness" will not be cured till 2019. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by atlwireles: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gamji007:

So cowards need regiments to fight one clueless man grin grin grin grin grin .
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ikengawo:

Bros, please have mercy on these people naa grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Yes, I love Desola. smiley smiley
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Alonga: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
APC, Change has come but another problem to come 2015 what are d sharing formular that dis party will use to better d life of nigerians because all the old schools are in APC now,politics is all about personal interest.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Gamji007: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
ALTRUTH:

One thing I can assure you is that this disease called "Cluelessness" will not be cured till 2019. grin grin grin grin

...It will be incarcerated in kirikiri. cheesy
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Donalð Genes: Who dey phuck is Desola(F)?
She is the Iyalode of NL.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=slugggers][/quote]

Sorry oooo! grin grin grin grin Na so e pain u reach? grin grin grin Just look for the nearest tree and hang yourself and end your misery. grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
God used Obasanjo to remove Abacha...God used Obasanjo to install Yar'Adua...God used obasanjo to install GEJ...(remember only OBJ was able to go to saudi arabia and see Yar Adua directly when Gej was even scared that he had to say he spoke to Yar Adua on phone) and Obasanjo announced that YarAdua is totally no more fit to rule...Now...tell me, from 1999 till date, OBJ's Camp has always won the presidential election. GEJ doesn't even know how to RIG ordinary Ondo, Edo and Anambra State Elections...and when OBJ crosses to APC, even David Mark must Follow...Soldier na Soldier no matter what. IBB must Follow, Atiku Must Follow,...

To be Honest, we are not even talking of a 2015 Election,...its 2014 Election because i see Mass Impeachment Looming...that is why the House of reps want the 50questions (of okonjo iweala) to be on record so that they will list them one by one as grounds for impeachment. The sanusi letter, the Obj letter and the fmr CJN's letter on salami are all on record for the national assembly to politicise...

The only hope is for GEJ to remove Tukur and Put someone with Sugar Coated Mouth as PDP chairman, otherwise, the Party will be torn to pieces.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=slugggers][/quote]

Sorry oooo! grin grin grin Na so e pain u reach? grin grin grin Just look for the nearest tree and hang yourself and end your misery. grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by atlwireles: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
soe: God used Obasanjo to remove Abacha...God used Obasanjo to install Yar'Adua...God used obasanjo to install GEJ...(remember only OBJ was able to go to saudi arabia and see Yar Adua directly when Gej was even scared that he had to say he spoke to Yar Adua on phone) and Obasanjo announced that YarAdua is totally no more fit to rule...Now...tell me, from 1999 till date, OBJ's Camp has always won the presidential election. GEJ doesn't even know how to RIG ordinary Ondo, Edo and Anambra State Elections...and when OBJ crosses to APC, even David Mark must Follow...Soldier na Soldier no matter what. IBB must Follow, Atiku Must Follow,...

To be Honest, we are not even talking of a 2015 Election,...its 2014 Election because i see Mass Impeachment Looming...that is why the House of reps want the 50questions (of okonjo iweala) to be on record so that they will list them one by one as grounds for impeachment. The sanusi letter, the Obj letter and the fmr CJN's letter on salami are all on record for the national assembly to politicise...

The only hope is for GEJ to remove Tukur and Put someone with Sugar Coated Mouth as PDP chairman, otherwise, the Party will be torn to pieces.

Are you from Togo?
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
atlwireles:

Are you from Togo?

Ah Ah...how did this one escape? Human Beings are talking, go back to your cage...
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by atlwireles: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
soe:

Ah Ah...how did this one escape? Human Beings are talking, go back to your cage...

You did not answer my question.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by tosan200(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
If all this people are against Gej, so who is for him? a billion dollar question.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by atlwireles: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
tosan200: If all this people are against Gej, so who is for him? a billion dollar question.

That's why we have elections grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
atlwireles:

You did not answer my question.
Phone me or PM me...if you really want an answer...
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by gerald09(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
aventura:

No my friend, Nigerians are in trouble, because for the past eleven months, our commonwealth has been used for various demonic trips like this. People flying up and down with tax payer's money for their selfish interest. You see my friend, our interests are not represented in this political tussle. We are left at the mercy of our maker. You mustn't support any of these people because at the end of the day PDP and ACN are like 2 & 2 i.e one and thesame thing. Nigerians must come together and fight the enemy= politicians.
Its cos of smart correct pple like u dat make 1 still hav hope. Imagine! It has never bin about Nigerians or Nigeria just look @ how few old men have turned a country of 160million into dere private bank account we need to stop glorifying dem n fight for a bright future.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
tosan200: If all this people are against Gej, so who is for him? a billion dollar question.

The people that are for him do not need to gather like sick vultures creating scenes here and their and writing open letters. grin grin grin

Come 2015, the men (GEJ) will be separated from the boys(Buhari, Tinubu, obj, etc) grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by citizenY(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Honestly, I am scared.

With this amalgam I am seeing, we are in trouble. So many strange bedfellows, egos and game plans.

If in the long run, APC collapses because of internal jostling that cannot be avoided, wahala dey O. This collapse could surface at either the harmonisation stage and primaries for filling the elective slots.

And we, as citizens,have no plan B!!!!

WAHALA DEY O
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by tosan200(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
ALTRUTH:

The people that are for him do not need to gather like sick vultures creating scenes here and their and writing open letters. grin grin grin

Come 2015, the men (GEJ) will be separated from the boys(Buhari, Tinubu, obj, etc) grin grin grin
OK O.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by MagicBishop: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: Abuja Was Part Of Igboland / Meet President Goodluck Jonathan's Secrete Son / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.