Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo (3876 Views)

Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Why is rochas appearing odd?
He should get himself an alhaji title na so d names go rhyme from beginning to end.
Ediot!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Afam aka Altruth, you are hallucinating after advances on the Iyalode of NL, Desola.

Stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
redsun: # animals in human skin.#Animals wear agbada.

Obj is nothing but a rat and those that associate with him are the same.

And this could be the reason why gej is relatively better than the other sychopants,he has been able to relegate rats like obj to rat holes where they actually belong.
See crying.The tap of money'll soon run dry?Ok.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
atlwireles:

This shameless liar, go look for your Itsekiri father
Address the issue. Very soon you will start paying some money to the Iyaloja and Babaloja of Igbudu market, where you sell pig. OPC is in Warri.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Gamji007: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
aventura:

No my friend, Nigerians are in trouble, because for the past eleven months, our commonwealth has been used for various demonic trips like this. People flying up and down with tax payer's money for their selfish interest. You see my friend, our interests are not represented in this political tussle. We are left at the mercy of our maker. You mustn't support any of these people because at the end of the day PDP and ACN are like 2 & 2 i.e one and thesame thing. Nigerians must come together and fight the enemy= politicians.
No my friend, the current govt has plunged the nations resources like never before. A strong opposition like this is what we need to check the excesses and irresponsibilities of our leaders.

Once again, GEJ is in trouble cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Stop making a fool of yourself.
We all know you have wet dream because of Desola.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gamji007:
No my friend, the current govt has plunged the nations resources like never before. A strong opposition like this is what we need to check the excesses and irresponsibilities of our leaders.

Once again, GEJ is in trouble cheesy

One again, GEJ will be president till 2019, deal with it or get ready to die of stroke. wink

1 Like

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by jmaine: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obiagu1:

GEJ is not clueless after all! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Never in my life have i ever seen a "weak and clueless" man, chase the supposedly "strong" to gang up for needed strenght to overcome his "weakness"

I did love to be as weak and clueless as GEJ . . . . . . grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Orlando Owoh: GEJ, your own don finish.
I seldom thought that in one another thread,I saw you carvorting GEJ and his policies and now,all of a sudden,you are dancing to another tune butt-kicking Gej-

Are you a political prostitute?
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by atlwireles: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Address the issue. Very soon you will start paying some money to the Iyaloja and Babaloja of Igbudu market, where you sell pig. OPC is in Warri.

Liars have nothing to say in a public forum. You are too much of a liar to be taken serious.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
They will fail!
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by adook1: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
my dream has come to pass gej toppled.is this not a coup plot.i am so happy o
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
We all know you have wet dream because of Desola.

Yes, I love Desola. smiley smiley
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by jmaine: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
pascyj: See crying.The tap of money'll soon run dry?Ok.

You mean after 2019 ? grin . . . . .
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by OmoTier1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Afam4eva: WOW! They say wonders shall never end. is Obasanjo not an integral part of the cabal that the opposition parties have been fighting. All of a sudden they're hobnobbing the same person they called satan just a few years back.

Some of you do not know the pitiable state Nigeria is that is why you are still thinking it is business as usual. Nigeria is at a very critical juncture and all hands needs to be on deck to prevent Her from sliding down into abyss.

Jonathan is like a drunkard with a machine gun packed full with bullets, rather using it to kill enemies of the state on the battle ground, He is killing the forces of the state instead. You cannot let such a man live long on the battle ground! You decimate Him very quickly and that is what these meetings are all about cool

The Storm is only just beginning to gather, wait until 2014, like Ahaz, so is GEJ and We all know how Ahaz ended cool

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Who dey phuck is Desola(F)?
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by rash47(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Most interesting political news so far....

Observing from my caban....
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Toktee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jenams: They will fail!
KEEP DREAMING OK.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Umuanumanu undecided
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Ikengawo: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by cocoduck: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Some of you do not know the pitiable state Nigeria is that is why you are still thinking it is business as usual. Nigeria is at a very critical juncture and all hands needs to be on deck to prevent Her from sliding down into abyss.

Jonathan is like a drunkard with a machine gun packed full with bullets, rather using it to kill enemies of the state on the battle ground, He is killing the forces of the state instead. You cannot let such a man live long on the battle ground! You decimate Him very quickly and that is what these meetings are all about cool

The Storm is only just beginning to gather, wait until 2014, like Ahaz, so is GEJ and We all know how Ahaz ended cool

This is too much talk. give us examples to prove what you've said. because I remember the person that said if he loses. he will make Nigeria ungovernable

1 Like

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by Gamji007: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Hahahahahahaha. Trouble kor trouble ni...Come 2015, you wull cry until there will be no more tears to shed grin grin grin grin grin

It will be cry of joy and freedom from the clutches of cluelessness! cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by atlwireles: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gamji007:

It will be cry of joy and freedom from the clutches of cluelessness! cheesy

I see your entire brigade lining up to fight one clueless man. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by tolurainbow(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin :DGreat move...gej is goin 2 commit dis tym lolz... ;DGreat move...gej is goin 2 commit dis tym lolz...
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
jmaine:

Never in my life have i ever seen a "weak and clueless" man, chase the supposedly "strong" to gang up for needed strenght to overcome his "weakness"

I did love to be as weak and clueless as GEJ . . . . . . grin

My brother, it is really wonderful. grin grin grin See how all the vultures are gathering to challenge one weak man who will eventually behead all of them. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by tolurainbow(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Suicide....gej is finish...
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
atlwireles:

I see your entire brigade lining up to fight one clueless man. grin grin grin grin grin

And they will all be humiliated. grin grin grin grin grin They might end up committing suicide. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by omenka(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
[b].....untill he is chased of Aso Rock back to otuoke.

That is if he's lucky. I see him being chased into kirikiri.
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by jmaine: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
ALTRUTH:

My brother, it is really wonderful. grin grin grin See how all the vultures are gathering to challenge one weak man who will eventually behead all of them. grin grin grin grin grin

This weakness of GEJ needs to be investigated . . . . .How can the strong and the terrible gang to challenge a weak man . . .

There is something to that weakness than meets the eye . . . Na who endow GEJ with that kin weakness ? . . . . shocked shocked cheesy
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by pendusky(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
happening Live from Uyo Township Stadium, Akwa Ibom State 9999 carol singers in Akwa Ibom Carol Night!!! Live feeds here https://www.nairaland.com/1564603/2013-ibom-govt-xmas-carol
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
tolurainbow: Suicide....gej is finish...

No, these men might end up committing suicide when INEC will declare GEJ as president again come 2015. grin grin
Re: APC Has Taken The Right Step-obasanjo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
omenka:

That is if he's lucky. I see him being chased into kirikiri.

You better start saving enough money to treat yourself for stroke because GEJ will rule you till 2019 whether you like it or not. tongue wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 / An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. / You Are Not The National Leader Of APC, Buhari Downgrades Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.