Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing (4689 Views)

University Of Calabar (unical) Acceptance Fee Payment Is Still On.school Contact / 18 Children Escape Unhurt As Truck Falls On School Bus / 2014/2015 Bayero University Kano (BUK) Merit Admission List Out On School Websit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by JuicyGee(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Am an art student, even the subject i offered for waec are mostly art. I wanted to study law, dat has been my dream career. But few days ago, my pastor told me dat it was God's will for me to go to school of nursing, dat God wants me to be in dat field. She was rilli serious bout it nd also warned me 2 concentrate on my education.
So, the question is.. Wat nd wat shuld i kw bout school of nursing? Hw is it lyk? My waec result is mostly art but dere is biology, do i need 2 write anoda waec 4 de school of nursing requirements? After the school of nursing wat next? I jus need someone 2 brief on it, wuld rilli appreciate ur thought. Pheww! I never imagine i'd be doing dis. I av zero passion 4 nursing embarassed God help me..
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by maajin007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
u need to seat for a new waec,i think u need to be psychologically ready for it.
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by chuksbogus: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
u need physics , chem, biology English and maths all at least credit to enter. if you are lucky to gain admission cos its very very. competitive. u will do what is called PTS which is 6months if after that u fall u go home but is u pass u continue.when u graduate u have to chose an area to specialize which could be midwifery ,psychiatry, paediatrics, accident and emergency etc for another 18months.
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by hybridtm(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
I tink in..sch of nursin math, eng ,bio ..will do
but pls ..i will like u 2 confirm frm.God wat ur pastor said... If God told ur pastor..den b rest assured dat God u tell u
so b4 takin any,. Harsh decision u should ..ask God in prayers for direction
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by Mbatagr82(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dear, it will be a great mistake to go into what you dont have passion for. Nursing proffession is a calling just like any other health proffession.If you dont have passion for it you will be frustrated on the way.As for your Olevel, all you need is credit in 5 core subjects i.e Biology Chemistry Physics Maths and English. If you dont have passion for it all you need to do is tell God, He will pardon you and then you pursue your dream!!
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by dejt4u(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mbatagr82: Dear, it will be a great mistake to go into what you dont have passion for. Nursing proffession is a calling just like any other health proffession.If you dont have passion for it you will be frustrated on the way.As for your Olevel, all you need is credit in 5 core subjects i.e Biology Chemistry Physics Maths and English. If you dont have passion for it all you need to do is tell God, He will pardon you and then you pursue your dream!!
you are right.. U hav to develop interest in d field first or else...
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by alotofgrace(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
well.....as a google advocate...google any school of nursing in 9ja...i know of one in ibadan
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by JuicyGee(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Omg! So i av 2 write anoda waec, i neva liked science during my sec. skul days. I told my mum i'm not goin to do it, but she's still insisting saying i av 2 follow God's plan 4 my life
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by dejt4u(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Better follow ur mind... No be ur pastor go write d exam for u o
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by Dubby6(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2014
chuksbogus: u need physics , chem, biology English and maths all at least credit to enter. if you are lucky to gain admission cos its very very. competitive. u will do what is called PTS which is 6months if after that u fall u go home but is u pass u continue.when u graduate u have to chose an area to specialize which could be midwifery ,psychiatry, paediatrics, accident and emergency etc for another 18months.
Fast forward, 7 months later what happened?
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by Ralph30: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
nursing project topics and materials

This project topic and material is for nursing students who are taking their psychiatric nursing clinical experience. this is one of numerous psychiatric nursing project reports available

A Nursing Care Study on a Patient with Bipolar Disorder
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/nursing-care-study-patient-bipolar-disorder/

No mater your department check on www.uniprojectsearch.com to get project topic and materials
Re: Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing by highfaculty(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
JuicyGee:
Am an art student, even the subject i offered for waec are mostly art. I wanted to study law, dat has been my dream career. But few days ago, my pastor told me dat it was God's will for me to go to school of nursing, dat God wants me to be in dat field. She was rilli serious bout it nd also warned me 2 concentrate on my education.
So, the question is.. Wat nd wat shuld i kw bout school of nursing? Hw is it lyk? My waec result is mostly art but dere is biology, do i need 2 write anoda waec 4 de school of nursing requirements? After the school of nursing wat next? I jus need someone 2 brief on it, wuld rilli appreciate ur thought. Pheww! I never imagine i'd be doing dis. I av zero passion 4 nursing embarassed God help me..

This is interesting...God loves you so much

(1) (Reply)

Mapoly Clearance Requirement / Nasarawa State University Admission List 2015 Is Out / JAMB Mock 2017 Results Are Out – Check Scores Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.