Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! (1507 Views)

GEJ V Buhari: If It's Not Panadol It Can Never Be Like Panadol / Akpabio V Gej V Donald Duke / Who's Winning? GEJ V. CRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:05am On Dec 22, 2013
V-I-N-D-I-C-A-T-E-D!!!

After the Rain, Comes sun shine.

After All the lies, The Truth have been blown Open.

Expired LIES:::

1] "N500 billion SURE-P Money missing" - House Committee and Gov Amaechi.

The TRUTH: N500b SURE-P money was allocated directly to the 36 states and Local government areas in the country according to their revenue sharing formula. Rivers state received about N46billion.

2] "Jonathan have destroyed Nigeria, as $49.8billion is missing from the oil revenue. He should be impeached - Speaker Tambuwal, Party leaders and OBJ. OBJ wrote 18-page letter. Tambuwal organised Press conference.

The TRUTH: Sanusi, CBN Governor confessed lying and misleading Nigerian. Tambuwal and OBJ have covered their face in shame.

3] "I wrote to the President in Sept, informing him of the missing $49.8billion oil revenue was missing from the funds remitted by NNPC. - Sanusi Lamiso (CBN).

The TRUTH: After two days of reconciliation, between, NNPC, CBN, FIRS and DPR, Mallam Sanusi confessed that he lied and that figure he termed as missing was not right. He denied sharing his letter to the President of Nigeria to the Press to mudslide him.

NOTE: In all these frivolous corruption allegations, the objectives is to instigate Nigerians against President Goodluck Jonathan and make his administration ungovernable as they vowed.
Hope For Nigeria refused to join these legion of liars and we were called names, but today, we are Vindicated.

God Bless Nigeria. - Hope for. Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! by ajani1978(m): 4:15am On Dec 22, 2013
There must be a sense in nonsense. But God knows and lier know themselves
Re: Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! by benpuzzy(m): 5:08am On Dec 22, 2013
Pls, i am an activist and would like to join the hope for Nigerian group. Pls kindly brief me on benpuzzy444@gmail.com or alternatively inbox me ur phone number.
Re: Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! by Ikengawo: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2013
Hope for Nigeria stands for the truth!
Re: Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! by miccheck58: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2013
benpuzzy: Pls, i am an activist and would like to join the hope for Nigerian group. Pls kindly brief me on benpuzzy444@gmail.com or alternatively inbox me ur phone number.

Mister activist, who u wan cum activate nw? GEJ, OBJ, SLS or TAMBOLO?
Re: Gej.....v-i-n-d-i-c-a-t-e-d!!! by obyrich(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2013
Ever had of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. OP permission to post this on my FB.

(1) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Review Of Jonathan's Achievements In The Roads Sector / Is Sahara Reporters A 'Media Wing' Of Bokoharam? / SEE Church Members Who Were Forced To Eat Grass Vomiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.